Self hating Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why do Somalis look down on Somalis that like blacks but don't say anything about Somalis that marry reer roger and reer falafal and reer curry. Their self hatred reeks. How can you look down on marrying Blacks as if you're not black yourself? Most Somali parents will give their daughters to all the above reers except blacks. :drakewtf:

Odeg

Gedo
Thats not self hate, somalis are somalis. Not black thats identity whites gave to american negro and somalis look down on anyone that marry out. No matter what he/she marries.

Reign

VIP
Thats not self hate, somalis are somalis. Not black thats identity whites gave to american negro and somalis look down on anyone that marry out. No matter what he/she marries.

No you're black African and we should allow our women to marry our fellow Africans instead of the above reers.

Odeg

Gedo
No you're black African and we should allow our women to marry our fellow Africans instead of the above reers.
No. Im somali and identify as such. Just like my ancestors have previously done. They didnt call themselves black or african. No such thing as fellow african. Somalis should marry somalis imo. But in the end of the day you do want you want.

Somalis look down at all mixed marriages lol. The ones that marry outside do so in spite of what the community thinks.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I honestly see equal amount of hate really.

Marrys abo falafel - he will beat her

Marrys reer roger - syphilis

Marrys abo tyrone - gangister Madow

Reign

VIP
Somalis look down at all mixed marriages lol. The ones that marry outside do so in spite of what the community thinks.
They look down on Somalis marrying blacks the most. I once had an encounter with a Somali whos married to reer curry making fun of girls that love black men. Somalis are in denail. Everyone sees them as black but they like to think otherwise. Very weird indeed.

Odeg

Gedo
They look down on Somalis marrying blacks the most. I once had an encounter with a Somali whos married to reer curry making fun of girls that love black men. Somalis are in denail. Everyone sees them as black but they like to think otherwise. Very weird indeed.
You are wierd trying to impose this/these identity on us. We want the the right to self identify and does not matter how other view us. Respect our unique culture/genetics and people.

There is a certain level of self hate if you would rather marry a black, white, arab or indian than another somali. Doesn't matter anyways in the grand scheme of things, as only a very small percentage of somalis marry outside.

Reign

VIP
You are wierd trying to impose this/these identity on us. We want the the right to self identify and does not matter how other view us. Respect our unique culture/genetics and people.

You can self-identify as long as you admit you are black cushetic African.

Reign

VIP
@Odeg I think we got a BLM xalimo here sxb :pachah1:

No I'm not BLM xalimo. I believe injustice is injustice and should not be done to anyone regardless of race or religion. I'm just here to make you guys see the error of your ways. You are Black Somali Cushetic African.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
We Somalis hate everyone and everything equally. Heck we even hate other qabiils, skin tones, body type, cold, hot, black, white, curly haired, straight hair, short hair, long hair. We hate everything.

No I'm not BLM xalimo. I believe injustice is injustice and should not be done to anyone regardless of race or religion. I'm just here to make you guys see the error of your ways. You are Black Somali Cushetic African.
I am a Sacad Musse, Habr Awal, Sheikh Isaaq Somali. Take your euro-centric race classifications somewhere else. :camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I believe we do have an identity crisis this maybe why bleaching is so popular. In our heads we cannot fathom we are africans let alone black. Our language maybe diffrent compared to the Niger- Congo (bantu) or the Nilo-Saharan. However we are african nonetheless that is how the Asians view us how the Europeans view us. This is what we tick in our race chart when we apply for a job. We don't tick somali that's not a race never heard of this catagory.

Because for a somali the lighter the better/ marrying white and arabs delights the family. Their babies will be "blessed" because they are "so cute". Marrying madow is like going several ranks lower than a record low. Somalis are extemely unintelligent and we have a culture built on racism.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Somalis hate intermarriage period

That's not self hate, I wouldn't even let my daughter marry a black or any other race either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts