Savagery in dugsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He was actually called Maxamed as well :chrisfreshhah:

Shit was torture though. Try standing on your toes with your arms up for 10mins and you'll see what I mean.
I'll give your macalin points for creativity :cosbyhmm:
Most of them either do the classic pen in between fingers trick or just karbaash you with the handle from a bucket :drakelaugh:
It hurt like hell though, I still have a scar on one of my fingers from that shit :kanyehmm:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
They do this in west too. My mom would cover up my scars from dugsi when I was going to school on Monday's from the beating from Sunday. Thankfully my non-practicing dad switched me from that dugsi. And that same dugsi was closed for child abuse four years later from the FBI.

I honestly don't care what you believe in, but not condemning this, you're honestly a savage. If you have to spank/beat your child to discipline them, then you failed as a parent. Children shouldn't fear consequences, they should be able to think and reason.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Crazy, I hope he suffers a cruel painful death.
How do parents let their children get abused like this?
Some parents shouldn't have kids the somali parenting system is flawed, somali parents believe beating a child will turn them into geniuses must be an african form of discipline. Plus children become introvert if you beat them they fear you instead of love you.

Damn that was fucked up.

This reminded me of that sheikh mod in GTA. @666 youplay that before? I used to go around karbaashing everyone with my khamiis on.

Some parents shouldn't have kids the somali parenting system is flawed, somali parents believe beating a child will turn them into geniuses must be an african form of discipline. Plus children become introvert if you beat them they fear you instead of love you.

That's so true omg
I think Somali parents were probably beaten the way that they beat their children
But you're right, there are so many negative effects as a result of child abuse

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Good for the kid, he will turn out tough. My beatings gave me discipline and made me tough :birdman:
I would not dream off beating my child I can exert my authority through education about the wrongs and rights of life, I suffered dreadfully due to beatings I became mute as a result of the beatings I incured as a child, never spoke to anyone and became a recluse becuase of it. To this day I fear my father more than anything, even a sudden change in his tone makes me quiver. Beating your child makes the relationship fragile there is no bonding when fear is involved.

Good for the kid, he will turn out tough. My beatings gave me discipline and made me tough :birdman:
B2C0B4C8-D88E-4F76-ACC9-F04EB831EE3D-1136-000003FD7F339267_tmp.png
!!!!!
Warya! The little nigga got thrown across the room wtf

Where's the naxariis :kanyehmm:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you think beating an innocent child is justifiable ? I hope your sperm doesn't work god help the child you bring into this world
There wouldn't be a need to beat them if they were innocent :manny:

I wouldn't let a weak women raise my children either way, sons will get raised by their fathers.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

I wouldn't let a weak women raise my children either way
I don't justify beating any child my hearts with love more than hate, education is key let the child understand it's mistakes and learn through it, not beat it senselessly until it hates the very figure it lays it's eyes on constantly.

I wouldn't let a weak women raise my children either way, sons will get raised by their fathers.
You probably went to a western dugsi where they'll give you a slap on the wrist if you f*ck up

I'll bet that you have never been to foreign dugsi. I've been and trust me, you wouldn't be condoning this

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You probably went to a western dugsi where they'll give you a slap on the wrist if you f*ck up

I'll bet that you have never been to foreign dugsi. I've been and trust me, you wouldn't be condoning this
I've been in a Nairobi dugsi for 6 months

I don't justify beating any child my hearts with love more than hate, education is key let the child understand it's mistakes and learn through it, not beat it senselessly until it hates the very figure it lays it's eyes on constantly.
How can a man be a man if you don't teach it how to be one? Your method will turn him weak and soft. He needs to be strong and not cry if he gets slapped on his face by his father or dugsi teacher.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't care if my child turns soft better than a gangsta hood rat
The main reason why AA's are in the situation they are currently in is because of the collapse of the nuclear family. 70 % are raised by single mothers and their fathers only come for a quick f*ck. If you don't want your child to be a gangster hood rat, then have a look at their community and try not fall in the same mistakes they fell into.

If the father doesn't teach his son on how to be strong man then he will have to get taught that lesson from elsewhere, and that outside source most likely will be "on the streets".

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The main reason why AA's are in the situation they are currently in is because of the collapse of the nuclear family. 70 % are raised by single mothers and their fathers only come for a quick f*ck. If you don't want your child to be a gangster hood rat, then have a look at their community and try not fall in the same mistakes they fell into.

If the father doesn't teach his son on how to be strong man then he will have to get taught that lesson from elsewhere, and that outside source most likely will be "on the streets".
I don't plan on divorcing easily no doubt about that somalia single mom population is exploding right now. Maybe due to the illusive second wife scandal men justify all the time ? Or perhaps it's financial issues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending