Savagery in dugsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
And we have imported this foreign culture from these savage uncivilised apes into our society.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Man tapped into his chakras to throw the little kid across the room smfh, this is xoolonimo.

Wallahi this makes me mad, this is why every single dugsi needs to be monitored. All these evil macalins need to be reported to child services.

Smh. Is the kid at the beginning tied to the pillar? :mjcry:

I didn't even notice that :damn: some next level savagery! he's going all medieval lmaoooo

You can probably smell the fear in the air, all the other kids are sitting around like
giphy.gif

while waiting for their turn :dead:

Someone save them lmaoooo

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
After the man threw the boy like a savage the boy's survival instinct kicked in and he contemplated running away but quickly realised where he was.

:mjcry:

I bet the man told his parents that their son messed up his cashar today and he got another proper beating when he got home.

:mjcry:

this brings back memories of my dugsi days. :kendrickcry:

we used to get tied up and beaten. i even have a scar on my leg where my teachers metal belt buckle cut me.:mjcry:

So that's where you got those crazy torture methods from. :leon:
:dwill: :deadosama:

I didn't think of that, they all came so naturally.:jcoleno:

seriously though, my macalin was an absolute psycho. he would tell the boys to take their shirts off, get two people to hold the legs and another two to hold the arms, then whip their backs. that was just one of his favourite punishments.:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending