Savagery in dugsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't plan on divorcing easily no doubt about that somalia single mom population is exploding right now. Maybe due to the illusive second wife scandal men justify all the time ? Or perhaps it's financial issues ?
I don't think that it has much to do with second wifes or financial issues. Most Somali families live in government housing and receive benefits in the UK so it's not like they are doing well financially anyway.

This is what happens when all types of Somali from the lowest class have to leave their countries and seek refuge in the West. I don't think the community will ever get fixed and that you should only care for your own blood.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I don't think that it has much to do with second wifes or financial issues. Most Somali families live in government housing and receive benefits in the UK so it's not like they are doing well financially anyway.

This is what happens when all types of Somali from the lowest class have to leave their countries and seek refuge in the West. I don't think the community will ever get fixed and that you should only care for your own blood.
Many of the current generation are educated with a different mentality of that of their parents. The few middle class families integrate with the locals or end up marrying out.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
By the sounds of it some of you guys didn't get beaten enough. :dabcasar:

Dugsi teacher needs to take a chill pill and just use a stick/ruler to dish out punishment. He was throwing kids and beating them :faysalwtf:.

Dugsi macaalin can be a tough lesson. My paki mate got beaten so bad, he pissed himself. So a couple of years later his little brother got his ass beaten by the same macaalin. After the years have passed, this dude been doing all sorts of martial arts and lifting weights. He wanted to retaliate because of his little brother and the mental scars he had given him when he was a kid. So he caught the macaalin slipping outside at the parking lot. When the macaalin realized he was going to get his ass bet he shouted looked at him and said " I have allah on my side":fittytousand:. Mind you, allah can´t help you from blocking punches and kicks from a trained killer. After a while this dude got :dead: cold outside the parking lot. According to his little brother, the macaalin became a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts