Savagery in dugsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
:dwill: :deadosama:

I didn't think of that, they all came so naturally.:jcoleno:

seriously though, my macalin was an absolute psycho. he would tell the boys to take their shirts off, get two people to hold the legs and another two to hold the arms, then whip their backs. that was just one of his favourite punishments.:mjcry:

Seriously, that's child abuse. People like that should be in prison.

:dwill: :deadosama:

I didn't think of that, they all came so naturally.:jcoleno:

seriously though, my macalin was an absolute psycho. he would tell the boys to take their shirts off, get two people to hold the legs and another two to hold the arms, then whip their backs. that was just one of his favourite punishments.:mjcry:
That's some pedophilia BDSM shit right there. :damn:

That's some pedophilia BDSM shit right there. :damn:
loooooooooooool wtfff

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::deadosama:
he was just too violent man, he had to come up with even more savage ways of punishment.

silver lining though, one of the boys he constantly used to karbash had enough and beat the living hell out of him. that day was truly a special day.

addis ababa.
Oh I thought it was in a different town. I heard a similar story of some other macalin.

This one would have the kids lie on the floor while he beats the bottom of their feet. With every step they take they'll feel the pain and remember their beloved macalin. :mjlol:

Oh I thought it was in a different town. I heard a similar story of some other macalin.

This one would have the kids lie on the floor while he beats the bottom of their feet. With every step they take they'll feel the pain and remember their beloved macalin. :mjlol:
:damn:
wow, that's even more savage, i wonder why my macalin didn't think of it.

he was too creative with his punishment, i wouldn't be too surprised if he started doing that.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Why can't these lazy parents teach their kids at home ? Why do they accept this kind of behaviour from this so called macalin, I cannot watch children being abused these poor young children shaking and nowhere to run to the only guardian they trusted is a tyrant whose beating them up, no way would I let those children be beaten if I was there I would gun down that man on the spot, no way children are there to be protected not to be beaten. What kind of parents accept this. I wish I never watched it bloody hell I'm angry and in need of a weapon.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I'm not aware of this but do dugsi macalins in the West still beat children in 2017? Or have they gone softer on kids?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm not aware of this but do dugsi macalins in the West still beat children in 2017? Or have they gone softer on kids?
The government has taken action since dispatches leaked revealing content on what goes on behind mosques, however due to cultural sensitivity by weak the British government I bet you this type of abuse occurs behind the radar, no oftsted inspectors in mosques !! Obsurd radicalism is taught in some of these mosques, its time to cracking down on these rogue mosques who abuse and brainwash young children.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I made the mistake of watching the previous tweet. It's a video of a person being stoned to death .

Don't watch it if you got a weak stomach.

:francis:
Someone being stoned to death? I guess you could say it was HARD to watch
Joke of 2017 ladies and gentlemen:drakekidding:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
this brings back memories of my dugsi days. :kendrickcry:

we used to get tied up and beaten. i even have a scar on my leg where my teachers metal belt buckle cut me.:mjcry:

Reminds me of my animal of a macalin. The punishment for not knowing your casher was standing on your toes, facing the wall and holding your arms up for hours. Some of the kids developed mad calf muscles and huge shoulders :francis:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Reminds me of my animal of a macalin. The punishment for not knowing your casher was standing on your toes, facing the wall and holding your arms up for hours. Some of the kids developed mad calf muscles and huge shoulders :francis:
Mad calf muscles and huge shoulders kulaha :drakelaugh:
That would be a benefit if you weren't a skinny Farax
1558411-980x.jpg

Get the Macalin Maxamed workout plan today :pachah1:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Mad calf muscles and huge shoulders kulaha :drakelaugh:
That would be a benefit if you weren't a skinny Farax
1558411-980x.jpg

Get the Macalin Maxamed workout plan today :pachah1:

He was actually called Maxamed as well :chrisfreshhah:

Shit was torture though. Try standing on your toes with your arms up for 10mins and you'll see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts