Sanaag Region is Blessed By Allah

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Shes dubays

My Ayeeyo is dubays too, Walahi you don't meet Dubays related folks online often, quite rare, have you ever been to Dhahar?

:banderas:
maxresdefault.jpg

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
There is a reason why I was only visiting my warsan family in ceerigabo. Do you think my adders will not have visited if they knew I was in town. Only my grandmother from father lived there, most of my adeers have business in Hargeisa.
@JewhanOmar,

But didn't you say your family is from ceerigaabo? And If you ask me reer cawl and warsangeli is a strange mix.

Best,

Faahiye

Walashay ama tell you something ...horta i apologize that the regime of Siad Barre treated you the way pharaoh treaded jews

Like Allah said :
And remember, We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh:
Who were afflicting you with horrible torment, and were slaughtering your sons and letting your women live. (14:6)

Check your dna please maybe you are darood and not dir isaaq

If you are Isaaq you dir ...so you are a habar fantasies about being arab hence the display pic...and nithing fancy about it
:kodaksmiley:

So no cuqdad habar dir ok
Wtf are you talking abt lol?

@JewhanOmar,

But didn't you say your family is from ceerigaabo? And If you ask me reer cawl and warsangeli is a strange mix.

Best,

Faahiye
most of the times, the children stay with the mother. I believe what happened was that, my grandmother from my father side is a native who stayed there in ceerigabo, when she was raising my father and his brothers but their father are from hargeisa. He had a business there. So when I landed in hargeisa, I always go to my adeers hotel. Not the best room but its family.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
most of the times, the children stay with the mother. I believe what happened was that, my grandmother from my father side is a native who stayed there in ceerigabo, when she was raising my father and his brothers but their father are from hargeisa. He had a business there. So when I landed in hargeisa, I always go to my adeers hotel. Not the best room but its family.
@JewhanOmar,

That's is too oddly convenient plus we don't traditionally settle in Hargeisa. Seems @Gadhwayne was right.

Best,

Faahiye

@JewhanOmar,

That's is too oddly convenient plus we don't traditionally settle in Hargeisa. Seems @Gadhwayne was right.

Best,

Faahiye
I am just guessing here. Who knows, why they have a house in ceerigabo. Maybe it was after the civil war. Most likely to be honest. You can call me sheegato all you want. Atleast I have my warsans, who are supporting me. I will jump ships if you look down on me. @Shmurda said he will take me under his wing.

:pacspit: :pacspit: faahiye can go to Israel, you spy.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I am just guessing here. Who knows, why they have a house in ceerigabo. Maybe it was after the civil war. Most likely to be honest. You can call me sheegato all you want. Atleast I have my warsans, who are supporting me. I will jump ships if you look down on me. @Shmurda said he will take me under his wing.

Don't let these expansionist get to you, the truth is Erigavo was always a Warsan city untill expansionist from SL took over the city and caused many tribes to leave, we MJs had huge community there and were evicted during the 1991s with the support of Terrorist SNM rebels.

g6sJxnm.png

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@JewhanOmar,

There are too many things you have said is suspicious. Do you expect me to believe you are a reer cawl from Ceerigaabo with warsangeli reer abti who just so happens to claim Sanaag is mostly Warsangeli? I don't believe you are reer cawl for a second. I think you only found out today we don't settle in Sanaag. Do you even know how many brothers Cismaan Bayle had? If so name them:icon lol::icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

Don't let these expansionist get to you, the truth is Erigavo was always a Warsan city untill expansionist from SL took over the city and caused many tribes to leave, we MJs had huge community there and were evicted during the 1991s with the support of Terrorist SNM rebels.

View attachment 109834
Historically Ceerigabo have been a Muse ismacil city kkk. The Civil war was another thing tho

Walashay ama tell you something ...horta i apologize that the regime of Siad Barre treated you the way pharaoh treated jews

Like Allah said :
And remember, We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh:
Who were afflicting you with horrible torment, and were slaughtering your sons and letting your women live. (14:6)

Check your dna please maybe you are darood and not dir isaaq

If you are Isaaq you dir ...so you are a habar fantasies about being arab hence the display pic...and nithing fancy about it
:kodaksmiley:

So no cuqdad habar dir ok

Im gonna let the IsaaqGenocide talk slide.

Fircawn did not meet Yahuud just Bani Israa'iil. Judaism did not exist yet. The people he mistreated were Muslimiin

View attachment 109834

Are you talking about Gahayle? Those snitches were evicted for..wait for it..SNITCHING for Afweyne. I didnt even know they were MJ. I thought they had the same status as Yibir and Madhiiban, who are both noble clans that are unfortunately mistreated

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Historically Ceerigabo have been a Muse ismacil city kkk. The Civil war was another thing tho
Whatever son, you falling for sspot FKD claims, Inshalah your irrelevant expansionist ass will be kicked out of our region, Laangaab ass HY like you shouldn't be thinking of advancing to anywhere.
Im gonna let the IsaaqGenocide talk slide.

Fircawn did not meet Yahuud just Bani Israa'iil. Judaism did not exist yet. The people he mistreated were Muslimiin

Are you talking about Gahayle? Those snitches were evicted for..wait for it..SNITCHING for Afweyne. I didnt even know they were MJ. I thought they had the same status as Yibir and Madhiiban, who are both noble clans that are unfortunately mistreated

Laangaab ass who is obsessed with Warsans like you who is the at bottom of Isaq tribes don't even deserve an answer, go mention my reer Ayeeyo in each thread and get Karbaashed, did we sexually assaulted your relatives or something? why you laangaab ass always mentioning us in in each thread, you are nothing but a bohol side hoe, choke on his gus and die .
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Whatever son, you falling for sspot FKD claims, Inshalah your irrelevant expansionist ass will be kicked out of our region, Laangaab ass HY like you shouldn't be thinking of advancing to anywhere.

Laangaab ass who is obsessed with Warsans like you who is the at bottom of Isaq tribes don't even deserve an answer, go mention my reer Ayeeyo in each thread and get Karbaashed, did we sexually assaulted your relatives or something? why you laangaab ass always mentioning us in in each thread, you are nothing but a bohol side ***, choke on his gus and die *****.
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
I'm not falling for sspot fkd claims laakin this is the reality and truth :wow: . I have nothing against warsans so calacalka naga jooji inaader. Aniga dhulka iska leh:lawd:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tHoSe LAnDs bElONG tO mY hOyOo

:damn:
Get Sanaag back for darood and your hooyo:dead:

:mjlol: i never seen so many made niggas on this site. All they do is calcaaaling why don’t they come take over ceerigabo if they want it so bad.Next time I’m sure HY won’t just leave two hartis in town to serve tea :mjpls:

5A28EE0F-6DF5-450E-9537-C9436AF5E104.png

Trending

Latest posts