Sanaag Region is Blessed By Allah

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Dude, I always talked to my father on the phone, he always called. He just didn't like to talk about Qabil and he never opposed my mothers views in Sanaag.

Now I believe from your replies that Ceerigabo natives were HY. and there has never been fighting between Harti and HY for over a century, if you take away the last 30 years. So from 1870-1990 there has never been infighting between this Clans. It can mean only one thing, Warsangalis have always been a minority.

I Also read on other forums that Ceerigabo has both Warsangalis and Isaaq as natives.

^^^^^^^Cant we take this quote as the truth, and live in the shared city.
@JewhanOmar,

Are you Muuse Ismaaciil?

Best,

Faahiye

honestly this is getting old @Gadweyne can't seem to get us out of his head, rent free i'm telling you

I need a break from this toxic forum

Now I am doubting my mother, or are you guys lying. f*ck I wish someone could give me a unbiased source on this. Lets be done with it. I just want the truth. Nothing else, Give me any source that says it was Isaaq land and I am going to show my mother when I visit her in Ramadan.

You guys are giving me existential crisis :mindblown::mindblown:

Cerrigabo and whe region sool and sanag are majority of darood..warsangeli..dhulbahanti and gaheyli "swaqroon" ..these iidooors got no business they started to move in though..

@JewhanOmar,

Reer cismaan don't settle in sanaag. Reer cawl live in togdheer and hawd....

Best,

Faahiye
There is a reason why I was only visiting my warsan family in ceerigabo. Do you think my adders will not have visited if they knew I was in town. Only my grandmother from father lived there, most of my adeers have business in Hargeisa.

Wtf are you smoking naaya? Hareed Valley belongs to HY walle kkk, Sool is that way:camby:

Walashay ama tell you something ...horta i apologize that the regime of Siad Barre treated you the way pharaoh treated jews

Like Allah said :
And remember, We delivered you from the people of Pharaoh:
Who were afflicting you with horrible torment, and were slaughtering your sons and letting your women live. (14:6)

Check your dna please maybe you are darood and not dir isaaq

If you are Isaaq you dir ...so you are a habar fantasies about being arab hence the display pic...and nithing fancy about it
:kodaksmiley:

So no cuqdad habar dir ok

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts