Sanaag Region is Blessed By Allah

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
Waryaa, my mother is from a noble clan. We maybe from the same clan, but talk shit about warsans and we will have a fight. Anyone who is saying I am a sheegato, are inbreeds from the same qabil. Intermixing of Qaabil is the way. I can go to Las qoray in peace, can you say the same.

Having 2 qabils has its perks. :mjswag: :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:
@JewhanOmar,

It may have it's perks but it seems you will have to be careful what she's telling your kids:icon lol::icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

Bohol

VIP
Waryaa, my mother is from a noble clan. We maybe from the same clan, but talk shit about warsans and we will have a fight. Anyone who is saying I am a sheegato, are inbreeds from the same qabil. Intermixing of Qaabil is the way. I can go to Las qoray in peace, can you say the same.

In the internet you can say those things but be careful in real life it could get you in trouble with the Muuse Ismaaciil locals.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Tigey went there a couple years ago - all the locals were making the point that PL needs to create roads - as its critical to their livelihood

Opening up markets for those farmers can be a great boon for Puntland. Bosaso gets its fruit and vegetables from Hiiraan and places south of there. Calmadow could easily grow fruit and produce for all of Puntland. Ina Tigey is the hardest working booster Puntland has ever had. I hear he is building the road to Gardafu now.

He is a confused kid (if he is who he claims to be) that is why it is not good to breed with neighbors they will brainwash your kids with blatant lies and poison them with their nasty caano :lol: . If you are going to go for Kablalax go for a far away community that doesn't border your people.

Shit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Im not into inbreeding

@JewhanOmar,

It may have it's perks but it seems you will have to be careful what she's telling your kids:icon lol::icon lol:

Best,

Faahiye

Wa finished. Who the hell listens stuff about their reer adeer from their mum? :pachah1::russ:
Now I am doubting my mother, or are you guys lying. f*ck I wish someone could give me a unbiased source on this. Lets be done with it. I just want the truth. Nothing else, Give me any source that says it was Isaaq land and I am going to show my mother when I visit her in Ramadan.

You guys are giving me existential crisis :mindblown::mindblown:

Bohol

VIP
Now I am doubting my mother, or are you guys lying. f*ck I wish someone could give me a unbiased source on this. Lets be done with it. I just want the truth. Nothing else, Give me any source that says it was Isaaq land and I am going to show my mother when I visit her in Ramadan.

Why would you ask a Kablalax Darood woman about HY deegaans? are you a garac and you don't have a father or adeers to ask?

:jaynerd::mjlaugh:

Why would you ask a Kablalax Darood woman about HY deegaans? are you a garac and you don't have a father or adeers to ask?

we live in a western world, my father was kicked out of the house at the tinder age of 9. He never came back. I visit my family in Ceerigabo with my mother sometimes. Mostly my abtis. In the early days I visited my fathers mother, but now that she has passed away. It doesn't feel like home. Plus my mother has been strict when I wanted to meet my adeers and aunts.

What can you say, mothers are overprotective.

Just stop claiming HY. Then you can claim the whole of Sanaag for XaraanGali

They owned all of Sanaag till we confiscated central and western Sanaag

Why would you believe this SHEEGAD. Not HY. She is against HY

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
we live in a western world, my father was kicked out of the house at the tinder age of 9. He never came back. I visit my family in Ceerigabo with my mother sometimes. Mostly my abtis. In the early days I visited my fathers mother, but now that she has passed away. It doesn't feel like home. Plus my mother has been strict when I wanted to meet my adeers and aunts.

What can you say, mothers are overprotective.

Now now that explains it. So basically you are fatherless? don't worry I will be your
father in Somalispot. First rule though is never listen to the lies of Kablalax women
who have cuqdad against beesha.

Now now that explains it. So basically you are fatherless? don't worry I will be your father in Somalispot. First rule though is never listen to the lies of Kablalax women who have cuqdad
against beesha.
Dude, I always talked to my father on the phone, he always called. He just didn't like to talk about Qabil and he never opposed my mothers views in Sanaag.

Now I believe from your replies that Ceerigabo natives were HY. and there has never been fighting between Harti and HY for over a century, if you take away the last 30 years. So from 1870-1990 there has never been infighting between this Clans. It can mean only one thing, Warsangalis have always been a minority.

I Also read on other forums that Ceerigabo has both Warsangalis and Isaaq as natives.

^^^^^^^Cant we take this quote as the truth, and live in the shared city.

Dude, I always talked to my father on the phone, he always called. He just didn't like to talk about Qabil and he never opposed my mothers views in Sanaag.

Now I believe from your replies that Ceerigabo natives were HY. and there has never been fighting between Harti and HY for over a century, if you take away the last 30 years. So from 1870-1990 there has never been infighting between this Clans. It can mean only one thing, Warsangalis have always been a minority.

I Also read on other forums that Ceerigabo has both Warsangalis and Isaaq as natives.

^^^^^^^Cant we take this quote as the truth, and live in the shared city.

Its not shared. XaaranGali and NaageeyeAxmed in Ceerigaabo know to behave under their HY leaders

Trending