Sanaag Region is Blessed By Allah

20200422_235509.jpg
20200422_235441.jpg

I want to retire in Sanaag, God damn the beauty:lawd::banderas:

This is Farms throughout the Hared Valley in Sanaag. Hared valley is located across the Daalo mountains.

Aar Sanaag ii geeya:ohhhdamn:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The PL part is most beautiful part of Sanaag, my reer Ayeeyo has the blessed land of Calmadow mountains.
:banderas:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
lel.jpg

This is the most lush and beautiful part of Cal Madow mountains -

We need to build roads linking it to bosaso so they can sell their fruits & veg

Last edited:
It belongs to Darood ..i swear to Allah i own 100s of acres in Ceerigaabo..some iidoor offered me money... i said hooyada iyo habarti isaaq kudashy igu salaan...

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
View attachment 109766

This is the most lush and beautiful part of Cal Madow mountains -

We need to build roads linking it to bosaso so they can sell their fruits & veg

Would be nice if the Bosaso Badhan road was branched off to the north. That is prime real estate considering how hot Bosaso is in the summer. Most people in Bosaso who can afford to leave go to Qardho, but A town on the slopes of Calmadow can be become a viable alternative.

I am half Warsangali, and I promise you this. Sanaag mountains are owned by Warsangali. Anyone else living there are guests. Cali Saleeban living there, are people who had inter married with warsangalis and were allowed to live there. Dallos mountains have warsangli living there as well. The land is vast, there is enough for everyone. But the owners will always be WARSANGALIS

Bohol

VIP
I am half Warsangali, and I promise you this. Sanaag mountains are owned by Warsangali. Anyone else living there are guests. Cali Saleeban living there, are people who had inter married with warsangalis and were allowed to live there. Dallos mountains have warsangli living there as well. The land is vast, there is enough for everyone. But the owners will always be WARSANGALIS

Now now don't get delusional. There is no Warsangeli anywhere near Daalo, you live in Calmadow part of Laas Qoray district.

Trending

Latest posts