Saleeban Abdalle (Surre) elders boycotting election (HOP#104). Surre in Towfiiq,Puntland threaten QoorQoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Politics is about preserving Interests and not based on emotion whether one is enemy or ally.

If partnering up is good for both HG and MX's interests than so be it.
Yeah they are jealous of a strong Alliance. These two powerhouse clans if united are unstoppable force.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yeah they are jealous of a strong Alliance. These two powerhouse clans if united are unstoppable force.
What happened to putting me on ignore? This is the same person who was crying about HG killing dozens of his kin just a few months ago. Tekniko I don’t care if you bend over and touch your toes for Qoorqoor, however this thread is about HOP#104 and nothing else. Keep derailing and I’ll report you.

As your habaryar I advise you not to associate with the quule munchers.

Habaryar/Abaayo, im realistic, i only follow interests, if MJs and HG can sort out their North and South Borders in Mudug, we can be best friends at any time, remember Galmudug is built by Sacads to counteract MJs Puntland.

As for MX their interest was always to attain Jubaland state from @Sheikh Kulkuli using SFG resources. they are far removed from Galmudug, we can share Galmudug but they will never lead it and they accept that.

cow

VIP
Xarmajo playing dirty game will back fire him.

this is what backfired on deni and madoobe

Fartaag.jpg

Duchess

VIP
Habaryar/Abaayo, im realistic, i only follow interests, if MJs and HG can sort out their North and South Borders in Mudug, we can be best friends at any time, remember Galmudug is built by Sacads to counteract MJs Puntland.

As for MX their interest was always to attain Jubaland state from @Sheikh Kulkuli using SFG resources. they are far removed from Galmudug, we can share Galmudug but they will never lead it and they accept that.

I’m talking about on this forum. Tekniko and cow are following you around like lost puppies. Only @reer has a backbone and won’t bootyclap for you.

I’m talking about on this forum. Tekniko and cow are following you around like lost puppies. Only @reer has a backbone and won’t bootyclap for you.

Habaryar/Abaayo thats normal dan baa la isugu keenay, i too follow them as Political interests has brought us together.

Duchess

VIP
Habaryar/Abaayo thats normal dan baa la isugu keenay, i too follow them as Political interests has brought us together.
I know you Reer Mudugs well. This forum alliance won’t last for more than 2 weeks. See you then. :lolbron:

cow

VIP
@Duchess forget about galmudug/hiirshabeele/somaliland/gedo and konfuur galbeed seats.

we are coming for puntland seats. you won't believe the amount of pressure deni will be under soon.

Swag Pointing GIF

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess forget about galmudug/hiirshabeele/somaliland/gedo and konfuur galbeed seats.

we are coming for puntland seats. you won't believe the amount of pressure deni will be under soon.

Swag Pointing GIF
I’ll leave you with the words of your uncle Dabcasar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
We need to demarcate a southern border because ambiguity leads to instability. We are building an international seaport in Mudug which can't afford any disruption. Right now there are 5 or more conflicts in Galmudug, it should be treated as an Indian Territory in the 1800s.

We need the towers like in Godod placed everywhere bordering the Huturaki sea

1637776544222.jpeg

So where was the Puntland threat???

Travolta Legends GIF by Pixel Bandits

In the mean time Reer Towfiiq In Galmudug celebrating MP Mahad Cawads election win.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending