Former Speaker Mohamed Jawari not allowed to compete for HOP#103

Status
Not open for further replies.

cow

VIP
Guy is 103 years old, he should be in the masjid doing prayers for the little time he has left not competing in politics.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Guy is 103 years old, he should be in the masjid doing prayers for the little time he has left not competing in politics.
You don’t seem to care that Mahad Awad has occupied his seat for 21 years.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Cawad is a young man compared to jawaari.
What about Khadija Dirie who has also been an MP for 21 years? Villa Somalia is working to secure her re-selection. Let’s see how you spin this one.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Political Suicide, the worse type of suicide, will come back to haunt you. From speaker to not even being allowed to run for the seat. :mindblown:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif
He was humilited in 2017 by being thrown out of Speaker now he cannot even run for MP. Farmajo knows how to humiliate Dam Jadiid enemies

Political Suicide, the worse type of suicide, will come back to haunt you. From speaker to not even being allowed to run for the seat. :mindblown:

Same with Khayere they both got owned by Farmajo and lost whatever influence they had. Jawnari is a typical self serving illiterate oday who can't even secure the intrest of his own Rahanweyn clan. But Khayere was different he was arguably more popular than Farmajo himself and was disregard like a wet tissue.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Same with Khayere they both got owned by Farmajo and lost whatever influence they had. Jawnari is a typical self serving illiterate oday who can't even secure the intrest of his own Rahanweyn clan. But Khayere was different he was arguably more popular than Farmajo himself and was disregard like a wet tissue.
I am enjoying this so much Farmaajo truly is a silent killer
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Remember the illegal motion against PM Shirdoon, well Jawari was the speaker then who blocked him from even entering parliament session to give a speech defending himself, today Shirdoon has been avenged by the humiliation of Jawari.

Remember the illegal motion against PM Shirdoon, well Jawari was the speaker then who blocked him from even entering parliament session to give a speech defending himself, today Shirdoon has been avenged by the humiliation of Jawari.

IIRC it was Gargaroti HSM who wanted him out not Jawari. Jawari is a low life pday caloosha oo shaqaysta asaasaq I'm very pleased he's out of Somali politics and got publicly humiliated.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
IIRC it was Gargaroti HSM who wanted him out not Jawari. Jawari is a low life pday caloosha oo shaqaysta asaasaq I'm very pleased he's out of Somali politics and got publicly humiliated.
The speaker of parliament is meant to be a neutral arbitrator if there is an issue between PM and the President, its also the Speaker who hold the parliamentary session in a vote of no confidence against the PM, Jawari locked the doors on PM Shirdoon not even allowing him to speak, basically what is done is done qaan mareexaan waa qaaxo kugu maqan Farmaajo and Lafta Gareen ayaa abaal mariye qamarjiga Jawari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending