Saleeban Abdalle (Surre) elders boycotting election (HOP#104). Surre in Towfiiq,Puntland threaten QoorQoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They shouldn’t have allowed him to move the seat to Galnus these odays. He knew he would have to compete for it in PL

Now they’re regretting their decision because Galmudug won’t clear his opponents to compete. They’re also blocking an Celi candidate from running for HOP#054, a seat belonging to Celi that was stolen by Reer Dini and is now locked up for Farmaajo’s ally.

cow

VIP
so it is xalaal for deni/madoobe to do it but xaram for qoorqoor

This traitor had to visit Boqor Burhan to get the blessing to travel through our territory. Unlike your kind, we respect our elders and President Deni will not oppose Boqor Burhan’s blessing. However, President Deni will decide who represents Puntland in Mogadishu your fake outrage be damned.

Focus on Marehan who are divided between Puntland, Jubaland and Galmudug. We’re sick of having to protect you in Mudug.

Duchess

VIP

Do I need to requote my answer to you here too?

President Deni hasn’t done anything yet and there have been no complaints by elders but after:
- Mahdi Guleed running against his wife who was hiding behind a niqab
- Ikran Tahlil’s killers running for MP positions
-The straight up corruption Galmudug is participating in to guarantee Villa Somalia secures pro-Farmaajo MPs

Deni and Madobe are free to do exactly the same. Time to play by Farmaajo’s rules.:rejoice:

cow

VIP

President Deni hasn’t done anything yet and there have been no complaints by elders but after:
-The straight up corruption Galmudug is participating in to guarantee Villa Somalia secures pro-Farmaajo MPs

Deni and Madobe are free to do exactly the same. Time to play by Farmaajo’s rules.:rejoice:

deflection, deflection, deflection

don't open threads about rigging when you support deni 100 percent in rigging puntland selection of MP's

Madoobe is the teacher and patient 0, everyone else has been copying his methods on how to rig.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1:

I was going to respond to their hypocrisy but you beat me to it.
Absolutely their hypocrisy never ceases to amaze me. Qoor Qoor will choose he wants they started the boob in Kismayu now they crying I love their tears

2183390c33417d017eaed6a53d80fb64.gif

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

The Gareen states presidents owe their positions and survival of the states to Farmaajo so it will make sense for them to select favourable MPs for him.

:francis: Perks of being the President, you control the paper states.

Duchess

VIP
:pachah1:

I was going to respond to their hypocrisy but you beat me to it.

You are as brain dead as the opposition. What’s being done in Galmudug will secure Farmaajo’s re-election and now even Mahad Salad is bootyclaping for Farmaajo out of fear. It’s not hypocrisy for Puntland and Jubbaland to follow the path paved by Villa Somalia. In fact, I welcome it. I better not hear any of you complaining when Farmaajo’s allies in Puntland are purged from the parliament.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Duchess did you think we forget about Fartaag coming back despite his clan hating him? Why didnt you condemn that election? Kablalax started the boob.

Duchess

VIP
@Duchess did you think we forget about Fartaag coming back despite his clan hating him? Why didnt you condemn that election? Kablalax started the boob.

Sultan Madobe is a stabilizing force in Jubaland. He needs to be President For Life.

You are as brain dead as the opposition. What’s being done in Galmudug will secure Farmaajo’s re-election and now even Mahad Salad is bootyclaping for Farmaajo out of fear. It’s not hypocrisy for Puntland and Jubbaland to follow the path paved by Villa Somalia. In fact, I welcome it. I better not hear any of you complaining when Farmaajo’s allies in Puntland are purged from the parliament.

Abaayo please for you mental health wise iska dhaaf Politics because clearly your incapable to understand the basic mechanisms of it.

You call me brain-dead when in fact its you who has its brains fried, Galmudug under farmaajo not only has it grown strong, stable but it has in fact usurped all of Mudug from Puntland, like this thread you wrote about Surre reer Towfiiq today they are under Galmudug by legality and even the Galkacyo Mudug is under Galmudug under the SFG, so if this is whats called a brain-dead than count me as a brain-dead because clearly HGs Galmudug is winning here.

Beesha HG mentality was always, whoever hurts the mjs the most has our unquestionable support, and farmaajo clearly has exceled in hurting them politically hence why he has our indubitable Political support.

As for the opposition, if you mean the MM, than they are not our opposition but your slaves, they dont represent HGs, Qoorqoor represents us HGs.

Duchess

VIP
Abaayo please for you mental health wise iska dhaaf Politics because clearly your incapable to understand the basic mechanisms of it.

You call me brain-dead when in fact its you who has its brains fried, Galmudug under farmaajo not only has it grown strong, stable but it has in fact usurped all of Mudug from Puntland, like this thread you wrote about Surre reer Towfiiq today they are under Galmudug by legality and even the Galkacyo Mudug is under Galmudug under the SFG, so if this is whats called a brain-dead than count me as a brain-dead because clearly HGs Galmudug is winning here.

Beesha HG mentality was always, whoever hurts the mjs the most has our unquestionable support, and farmaajo clearly has exceled in hurting them politically hence why he has our indubitable Political support.

As for the opposition, if you mean the MM, than they are not our opposition but your slaves, they dont represent HGs, Qoorqoor represents us HGs.

You didn’t need to write an essay full of run on sentences to express your support for Farmaajo. It’s been clear as day for a while now. You were N&N ever since Roble was named PM and fell for the fake beef between Roble and Farmaajo so you became anti-N&N.

Bariire, no need to hide, you can bootyclap for Farmaajo in peace. I am not a novice or someone who doesn’t understand that historical clan alliances still have influence today. HG will always side with Marehan over other Daroods and MJ will always side with Mudulood over other Hawiyes. Let the games begin.

TekNiKo

VIP
Sultan Madobe is a stabilizing force in Jubaland. He needs to be President For Life.
Then sit down you hypocrite. Qoor Qoor will do as pleases and he wont be asking Beesha Majeerteen for permission.:heh::hahaidiot:

Duchess

VIP
Then sit down you hypocrite. Qoor Qoor will do as pleases and he wont be asking Beesha Majeerteen for permission.:heh::hahaidiot:

It’s not hypocrisy. If Jubaland fell into anyone else’s hands who knows what would happen. Madobe has Puntland’s support until he resigns or dies. Anyway how is this related to the selection of MPs?

Duchess

VIP
Latest update: According to Dahir Alasow, there has been a gentleman’s agreement reached between Villa Somalia and Galmudug. Aside from the apparent robbing of seats from clans, most MPs will be pro-Farmaajo. The Hawiye opposition should be busy courting this own constituents instead of holding useless meetings and press conferences.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come in puntites, lets defend Towfiiq and Dhinowda which @Bariire @Galmudug-State has reallocated their SFG positions in Dhusomareeb.

GM today is suffering a war front with ASWJ 30 km outside dhusomareeb, idinko HG uu yaaban, maxaa idin dhex dhigay Towfiiq iyo Dhinowda. Talk about misplaced priorities, you can't even unite HG, why are you wasting your time on other towns. See PL controls Towfiq, there is no Galmudug soldiers

Duchess

VIP
Update:

The Saleeban Abdalle elders have released a statement. They will be boycotting the selection for HOP#104 being held tomorrow.

070DC09C-C382-42FB-8294-C4DB2EF3D102.jpeg
CCEB440B-C5EB-4F35-BCF6-92AFFBF933D5.jpeg

Taliye Gacayte and his troops stationed in Towfiiq, Puntland also sent a warning to Qoorqoor and Farmaajo, on behalf of their subclan, on what would happen in Mahad Awad is re-selected without the approval of Saleeban Abdalle traditional elders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending