Saleeban Abdalle (Surre) elders boycotting election (HOP#104). Surre in Towfiiq,Puntland threaten QoorQoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Farmaajo re election guaranteed at this rate

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to demarcate a southern border because ambiguity leads to instability. We are building an international seaport in Mudug which can't afford any disruption. Right now there are 5 or more conflicts in Galmudug, it should be treated as an Indian Territory in the 1800s.

Yes places in Somalia where modern governance isn't possible, we must treat them like tribal reserves similar to the native indians in Americaa and let them live under that treaty and we will let the minister of livestock be given a new agency called livestock and tribal reserves and let him manage the area like livestock or animals, we shouldn't waste time with ppl who don't want governance, it slows down our development pace.

TekNiKo

VIP
Saaxo has no seats in puntland. Saaxo seats are is galnus. Saaxo being in puntland is temporary in 2022 I expect it will leave puntland.
Yup Saaxo seat is in Dhuusomareeb, Rer WGDHC will elect their MP there.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Candidates were not allowed to compete against Mahad Awad and Saleeban Cabdalle Surre elders have rejected the process and its result.

Y'all wake me up when Puntland does something other than talking shit or sponsoring Terrorists against Galmudug.

1637763876684.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
QoorQoor, Farmaajo and Roble have flooded Dhusamareeb with troops from Mogadishu. Their purpose is to prevent anyone Villa Somalia doesn’t want competing from leaving their hotels.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bariire even Saadaq Joon has joined the party when Nabad iyo Nolol and Badbaado Qaran unite no one can stop us let them cry

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

cow

VIP
QoorQoor, Farmaajo and Roble have flooded Dhusamareeb with troops from Mogadishu. Their purpose is to prevent anyone Villa Somalia doesn’t want competing from leaving their hotels.

qoor qoor is president of galmudug, rooble prime minister of somalia and farmaajo the president of somalia.

this is not an election but selection your uncle deni made it sure that it was going to be selection. Do you want to side step the 3 highest authorities in galmudug/somalia and make deni pick galmudug MP'S?

Stop derailing my thread with your low iq contributions. I will continue to update readers on what’s going on in the dirty south.

:draketf:Bal eega qoftan jahwareersan,

Abaayo you are talking about my State GM, yet dont want its denizens to reply back, horta arent from deserted Puntland?..... so whats your obsessions with Galmudug about, did you find an HG beau or something.

If you dont want us in your thread than talk about your own dirty pintland, walahi we wont even bother looking at it.

TekNiKo

VIP
saadaq jon left mucaaradka months ago.
Also Jacfar is there in the pic remember the infamous Murusade militia leader of Badbaado Qaran he is now standing with Yasin Fareey supporting Farmaajo candidate kkkk

cow

VIP
HGs and MX Farmaajo must have either been partners in secrete, or have made a political deal to continue with their partnership.

farmaajo and qoor qoor have been partners, i think a lot more HG realized after the guriceel fiasco who their real enemy is.

farmaajo and qoor qoor have been partners, i think a lot more HG realized after the guriceel fiasco who their real enemy is.
Politics is about preserving Interests and not based on emotion whether one is enemy or ally.

If partnering up is good for both HG and MX's interests than so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending