Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bye Abdi 'Alt-Right Liberalism' Johnson don't represent any liberal view :kodaksmiley:

roflbot.jpg
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead:

He's an authoritarian. Some weeks ago he made a thread about his ideal political party in the politics section and it was full of crazy authoritarian right-wing plans. He's not a liberal at all (neither in the American nor classical sense of the word).

I'm very liberal.

I am for totally free markets, LGB hegemony, LGBTQQIP2SAA rights, uncontrolled mass immigration from non Sunni countries, marijuana and alcohol use (I don't do these things), freedom of speech/assembly/the press/everything, democracy, lots of social assistance for the disabled and the elderly ($50K a year), lots of assistance for sick and orphan kids (even more than the other kids would get from their parents), the list is endless.

I'm very liberal.

I am for totally free markets, LGB hegemony, LGBTQQIP2SAA rights, uncontrolled mass immigration from non Sunni countries, marijuana and alcohol use (I don't do these things), freedom of speech/assembly/the press/everything, the list is endless.

You need to be for uncontrolled mass immigration from sunni countries too, it is says so in the liberal handbook :comeon:

Also all those things can describe a conservative or any basic decent human being as well :ivers:

A liberal is in favor of:

1: Universal healthcare
2: Free education
3: Civili rights protections at the federal level
4: Pro-choice
5: Sensible gun-control

I'm very liberal.

I am for totally free markets, LGB hegemony, LGBTQQIP2SAA rights, uncontrolled mass immigration from non Sunni countries, marijuana and alcohol use (I don't do these things), freedom of speech/assembly/the press/everything, democracy, lots of social assistance for the disabled and the elderly ($50K a year), the list is endless.
We the real liberal community of SomaliSpot reject you as representation of our cause.

We want real representation of liberals and more representation of women.

You need to be for uncontrolled mass immigration from sunni countries too, it is says so in the liberal handbook :comeon:

Also all those things can describe a conservative or any basic decent human being as well :ivers:

A liberal is in favor of:

1: Universal healthcare
2: Free education
3: Civili rights protections at the federal level
4: Pro-choice
5: Sensible gun-control

I am for all those things.

I also shove the liberal/gay agenda down people's throats. I am to liberalism like suicide bombing and sexual slavery is to I.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts