Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
The three of us in here will do fine.

75835621.jpg

Why do you have to be the SJW BLM kind of lefties? Why can't you be normal lefties?

Speak English you transgendered farabuuto.

That was plain english but I guess they don't show that in prison :siilaanyolaugh:

I see you're breaking your own rule, had that been me you would have banned me (again) and reported me to the police for emotional harm:comeon:

Why do you have to be the SJW BLM kind of lefties? Why can't you be normal lefties?

I'm a normal social democrat and don't live anywhere where BLM movement is and I am critical of it :ivers:

It's a joke and artistic expression. :damedamn:

Its good to have people who value political ideology more than clan, disagree with his politics or not this is already great progress by Somali forum standards :yacadiim:
:salute:

Women should not be mods they are too sensitive:kodaksmiley:
the same niggas crying about women marrying out or lusting for non somali men are calling US sensitive? especially when your new mod was the same nigga who was SHOOK into creating a thread about somali women being ugly when i made a thread about korean guys. nah y'all the very definition of sensitive.

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

the same niggas crying about women marrying out or lusting for non somali men are calling US sensitive? especially when your new mod was the same nigga who was SHOOK into creating a thread about somali women being ugly when i made a thread about korean guys. nah y'all the very definition of sensitive.

tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif
It's true Somali women are like a nuclear reactor hot and energetic but very unstable

It's true Somali women are like a nuclear reactor hot and energetic but very unstable
and somali men are like crickets, lovemaking noise but never really saying anything. bugs...the lot of you.
:drakekidding::dead::dead1::deadpeter:

You are going to get banned for life though if that was about @Duchess who is on my trail:francis: but @AbdiJohnson is cool :denzelnigga:

nah @Duchess is my good sis, she's fair tbh. one of the fairest modes to grace this site. i like AJ too (when he's draging males and homophobes alongside me :siilaanyosmile:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending