Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
South Sudanese and Congolese Refugees Welcome to Hargeisa. :siilaanyolaugh::dead:

If it will make them love Somalinimo, sure. :pachah1: It is proven when you add foreigners
into a nation they develop nationalism see the rise of the far right in Europe.

Last edited:
If it will make them love Somalinimo, sure. :pachah1: It is proven when you add foreigners
into a nation they develop nationalism see the rise of the far right in Europe
The downside is the bantus are multiplying fast. I get the plan, but only few hundred should be allowed as economic immigrants. From there Somali ultra nationalism will rise & qabiil will truly die insha'allah.
:rejoice::banderas:

roflbot.jpg

Apollo

VIP
The downside is the bantus are multiplying fast. I get the plan, but only few hundred should be allowed as economic immigrants. From there Somali ultra nationalism will rise & qabiil will truly die insha'allah.
:rejoice::banderas:

That formula only works in rich countries, in poor countries people will just loot/harass the refugee(s) getting big hand outs from the government like they do in Eastern Europe.

That formula only works in rich countries, in poor countries people will just loot/harass the refugee(s) getting big hand outs from the government like they do in Eastern Europe.
Thats exactly what we need. The eastern european formula will work for Somalia & kill qabiil. We need a fifth column to unite the nation.
:fredo:

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
AJ is liberal though.

He's an authoritarian. Some weeks ago he made a thread about his ideal political party in the politics section and it was full of crazy authoritarian right-wing plans. He's not a liberal at all (neither in the American nor classical sense of the word).

He's an authoritarian. Some weeks ago he made a thread about his ideal political party in the politics section and it was full of crazy authoritarian right wing plans. He's not a liberal (neither in the American nor classical sense of the word).
He is very liberal but with a finesse to it.

I think it's called Alt-Right Liberalism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending