Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even Djibuouti wanted to join the Somali union but were denied because of French interference. Read up on your history, they never demanded ictiraaf, and that still hold true today :bell:

I've been to Somalia five separate times. My family owns houses in three different regions and two of the major capitals. :kodaksmiley: Jubbaland with its lush forrest was the prettiest :ooh:

Jeg har måske være vag i mine beskrivelse af private hensyn, men det altid fremgået tydligt, hvad jeg var, og hvad jeg stod for. Det samme kan ikke siges om dig, og desuden vil jeg ikke have behov for at påpege din mangelfuld argumentation, hvis der ikke var nogen :kodaksmiley:

I know they never but they are now, I don't see them joining you lot anytime soon. I'm only a separist because it's convenient, I have no hope in Somalia fixing up anytime soon, at least not in our life time. I feel it's prudent to bite off more than you can chew so I don't see why other regions can't focus on developing and building infrastructure in their own lands? Say what you will about Hargeisa but that place has come a long way from the tiny village it once was, it's a third world city now lol

Lol I've been clear on what I stood for and what I've been about ever since I joined, maybe it's because your new and never bothered to read most of my posts? That description would be more apt for you, you change story and persona so many times it's hard to keep your story straight, some of ur post are borderline trolling.
Keep calling my reasoning flawed sxb I won't say anything about ur weird fixation on isaaqs :kanyeshrug: You're clearly biased but hey who isn't

I know they never but they are now, I don't see them joining you lot anytime soon. I'm only a separist because it's convenient, I have no hope in Somalia fixing up anytime soon, at least not in our life time. I feel it's prudent to bite off more than you can chew so I don't see why other regions can't focus on developing and building infrastructure in their own lands? Say what you will about Hargeisa but that place has come a long way from the tiny village it once was, it's a third world city now lol

Lol I've been clear on what I stood for and what I've been about ever since I joined, maybe it's because your new and never bothered to read most of my posts? That description would be more apt for you, you change story and persona so many times it's hard to keep your story straight, some of ur post are borderline trolling.
Keep calling my reasoning flawed sxb I won't say anything about ur weird fixation on isaaqs :kanyeshrug: You're clearly biased but hey who isn't

Hargeisa is the second largest city in Somalia, it was never a tiny village, your revisionist history is not even convincing :bell:

Development doesn't happen isolated but I agree that all federal member states including SL should work to improve the country but instead we have unessary distrations such as the UAE deal or some other bullshit that weakens Somali sovenreigty and which the government has to deal with :ivers: It slows all our growth instead of SL partaking on equal foot.

The Balkanization, which you propose benefits no-one but the already powerful and stunt our collective growth. We are one people, if we divide ourselves to govern only trough qabil, we won't reach our potential :kodaksmiley:

I do engage in light trolling as most do but my political opinions nor my love for white men don't change. Each time I add a post a layer of my complex personality is reveiled that doesn't make me skizofren like you, who change on convience, which suggest bipolarity more than skizofreni :ivers:

Furthermore, my mother hails from the Isaaq clan herself, so I'm not against Isaaq but Somalidiid and tearing the Somali unionen a part again. It has failed us for 26 years and will continue to do so :birdman:

United we stand, divided we fall :fittytousand:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Why would I want to be nationalistic over a place that wouldn't hesitate to execute me :drakekidding:
I'm not even nationalist about the place I was born let alone somewhere I've never been :drakekidding:

Wallahi Iyo Billahi iyo tollahi I only have one account :dead: I ain't about that multi nicking life, too much effort

These niggas tryna make us join but we won't :kodaksmiley:

Second largest village by third world standards :drakelaugh:

Anyway I told y'all I'm an opportunistic secessionist, the sooner the capital is cleaned up the better. I wouldn't mind joining you then. But knowing a we're lucky if the government don't resort to sending armed militia to SL as soon as that military base falls thru :lolbron:

I'll see how farmajo does

Horta what's up with ur danish @Steamdevolopment ? is ur grammar all wack or have i been away for too long i forgot how to read :kanyehmm:

Marexan so mahan :heh:

Sprognævnet droppede start-komma, så nu er det muligt at fortage helt anderledes sætningsstrukturer. Jeg tro, at du har været væk for længe til at kun genkende sproget. Det har udviklet sig en smule, og det bliver påvirket af meget af Norsk for tiden. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending