Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second largest village by third world standards :drakelaugh:

Anyway I told y'all I'm an opportunistic secessionist, the sooner the capital is cleaned up the better. I wouldn't mind joining you then. But knowing a we're lucky if the government don't resort to sending armed militia to SL as soon as that military base falls thru :lolbron:

I'll see how farmajo does

Third world standards? Girl, there is no such thing. Hargeisa was a large city then and now with almost 1 million people.

Your opportunism will weaken the Somali state and allow for more distrations and conflicts to come.

You mean like how Ehtiopia funded your SNM? :sass2:

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Even Djibouti wanted to join the Somali union but were denied because of French interference. Read up on your history, they never demanded ictiraaf, and that still hold true today :bell:
That maybe true but we'll only come back when you guys fix yourselves up till then don't mention Djibouti :camby:

Sprognævnet droppede start-komma, så nu er det muligt at fortage helt anderledes sætningsstrukturer. Jeg tro, at du har været væk for længe til at kun genkende sproget. Det har udviklet sig en smule, og det bliver påvirket af meget af Norsk for tiden. :manny:

I left in 2008 it can't have changed that much :dwill: and what norsk influences? are you from jylland or something?

Third world standards? Girl, there is no such thing. Hargeisa was a large city then and now with almost 1 million people.

Your opportunism will weaken the Somali state and allow for more distrations and conflicts to come.

You mean like how Ehtiopia funded your SNM? :sass2:
I'm not doing anything :icon lol: I'm keeping my feet firmly planted on western soil.
Isn't that what Ethiopia does best :lolbron:

That maybe true but we'll only come back when you guys fix yourselves up till then don't mention Djibouti :camby:

I never said you'd join, only that Djibouti didn't because of malfeasance :comeon:

I see potential for a reunification once Somalia stabilizes :damedamn: but I'd be fine with your independence as it doesn't deprive the country of existing land or tear communities a part.

I left in 2008 it can't have changed that much :dwill: and what norsk influences? are you from jylland or something?

I'm not doing anything :icon lol: I'm keeping my feet firmly planted on western soil.
Isn't that what Ethiopia does best :lolbron:

Don't insult me like that :damn: I will never touch Jylland frivilligt!

Måske er det bare, fordi du har været væk for længe. Du har ikke været indenfor landet i over et årti? Det er rigtig langtid :browtf:

Stay in the West while the patriots return to help build up what was once a great nation to be proud of :salute:

Ehtioptia is there to avoid the bombs hitting them and they are destabilizing. As late as a few weeks ago a ship load of weapons came from them to Al-shabbab in Kismayoo :comeon:

A state secret though my mother is Isaaq
whiguyblink.gif

You guys we have to stop!
:bell:
Don't you see this is why those conservatives want liberal infighting. So we seem weak and divided.
:ileycry:
We might not all be Somali nationalists but we all believe in core liberal principals and values.
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending