Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tfw Nationalists wants you to join a barely functioning government with absolutely no say in the way the country is run and barely any representation, when you could be running an entire region the size of a small country instead, top to bottom, with no say from other qabils

9Ssmn4e.gif

Never :kodaksmiley: Isaaq nationalist r cucks!

I can't handle a another female version of waraabe:
7s1uJ.gif

There can only be one fact-resistant somalidiid :bell:

No those were just crazy:ayaanswag:

Stfu everyday is the certain time of months for males :drakewtf: I never seen a more emotional bunch, y'all literally destroy countries over tantrums
I can't handle a another female version of waraabe:
7s1uJ.gif

There can only be one fact-resistant somalidiid :bell:

Lmao I ain't like waraabe :drakekidding: u lot need to chill with the ictiraaf=waraabe

His develop ur regions bit was funny tho :ivers: I'm gonna start using it more often

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Duke of Bohol will have haters from the radical feminists and East Burco/Gabiley camps

@Duchess has PL and anti women haters

@AbdiJohnson has anti liberal and Western values haters.

Very diverse website but also many diverse haters. The mods are attacked by different groups, never the same ones.

I thought everyone attacked u and Duchess

:childplease:

At the very least you two aren't ban happy and take a ribbing. I gotta give credit where it's true

Edit: *due but that works too

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
K I wanna make isaaq recommendations for modship should you guys consider it in the future

- dhegdheer
- merka
- myself

Merci :damedamn:

Stfu everyday is the certain time of months for males :drakewtf: I never seen a more emotional bunch, y'all literally destroy countries over tantrums

Lmao I ain't like waraabe :drakekidding: u lot need to chill with the ictiraaf=waraabe

His develop ur regions bit was funny tho :ivers: I'm gonna start using it more often

Your arguments are the same, poorly constructed and main rhetorical, avoiding contradictory impasses. I'm going to tear you a new one in each thread as my personal job, starting with your earlier comments:ayaanswag:

Tfw Nationalists wants you to join a barely functioning government with absolutely no say in the way the country is run and barely any representation, when you could be running an entire region the size of a small country instead, top to bottom, with no say from other qabils

9Ssmn4e.gif

Never :kodaksmiley: Isaaq nationalist r cucks!

The national government was elected by a body of more than 14.000 delegates hailing from every region. The election was claimed to be corrupt, and it was but public pressure and outside pressure from the public removed the incumbent President and there was a peaceful transition of power. SL hasn't had an election since 2010, where violence occured:dabcasar:

The national govern is not in control but is in the process of consolidating multiple clans and contrary interests and unlike SL it includes every major tribe as part of its government and together with state government they exert control over the terrority. Somalia is not lawless, it is just not well-regulated :farole:

The civil war was started because of accusations of control was excised from one qabil, it would be irony if SL who led the war were to use that model. Or don't you catch the irony? Furthermore that is not true, smaller clans have been suppressed, especially the ones who express desire for unity :dabcasar:

Unto the issue of unity. , you're name is Somali, the language is Somali and you will be moaning in Somali when your man hit it right :siilaanyosmile:

To say that you are a cuck for supporting something Somali requires level of self-hate that are astronomical:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending