Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali liberals can't agree on the issue of Somaliland because Somaliland stands for everything against liberal values. It is
against freedom of movement, freedom of speech and it is also against multiculturalism. I am afraid the liberal lot have
already worked that out.

bell.png

But is somalia any different? :patrice: It seems both places are cancerous to anything liberal

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
*sees you insinuating somaliland and somalia are different from one another*

wnIaRyJ.gif

*supresses urge to block*

true. do the afars even want that? why would they want their country whose they own half of to be sold to the somalis and effectively become a minority? do they consider themselves on of us?
Let's just say they're fun sized Somalis.:siilaanyolaugh:

I'll consider Somaliland a part of Somalia once you guys have any power over them how about that :siilaanyosmile:

I'm sorry but who gave u guys the monopoly over the word somali :mjpls: weren't both regions colonised around the same time
We're just using the name our colonialist gave us, like u :stevej:

I thought it was just me but @You i think you're suss as well you, my sheegato senses are tingling are you perhaps a flygtning??? that might explain the next danish, for you sake i hope not. Din kartoffel-børn children won't be able to save u :damn:

Well only one of us is applying the colony master's logic :bell: Border of British Somaliland kulah :pachah1:

Vi er alle flygtninge min skat:birdman: Min kartoffelbørn vil klare sig fint med deres smukke krøller og blå øjne :russ:

Jeg er også hvidere end det normale Somaliere, så jeg vil passe bedre ind med dem. Jeg har en plan, nu må du ikke stå i vejen for den :damedamn:

Bohol

VIP
But is somalia any different? :patrice: It seems both places are cancerous to anything liberal

Well Somalia is pro union and with lots of conservative values. So that is why Somali
conservatives will opt for the nationalism side rather than wasting their time on fake
liberalism aka Somaliland.

Well only one of us is applying the colony master's logic :bell: Border of British Somaliland kulah :pachah1:

Ok Italo-Somali :pachah1:

Vi er alle flygtninge min skat:birdman: Min kartoffelbørn vil klare sig fint med deres smukke krøller og blå øjne :russ:

Jeg er også hvidere end det normale Somaliere, så jeg vil passe bedre ind med dem. Jeg har en plan, nu må du ikke stå i vejen for den :damedamn:

Bye jeg er ikke en flygning, I'm born and raised danske :drakekidding: I wish u success on all ur future endeavors walaal even if your cadaan booty clapping and ur fetish for mixed raced kids leaves me with the urge to mataag :francis:

Well Somalia is pro union and with lots of conservative values. So that is why Somali
conservatives will opt for the nationalism side rather than wasting their time on fake
liberalism aka Somaliland.

I've never heard the somaliland project being described as liberal

Bohol

VIP

The whole Somaliland project is based on "White man look at us we allow democracy we allow gays we allow freedom speech
recognize us" however it is not a true liberal state since it has contradicted itself many times.

Gambar

VIP
Somali liberals can't agree on the issue of Somaliland because Somaliland stands for everything against liberal values. It is
against freedom of movement, freedom of speech and it is also against multiculturalism. I am afraid the liberal lot have
already worked that out.

bell.png
It's a shame.

Ok Italo-Somali :pachah1:

Bye jeg er ikke en flygning, I'm born and raised danske :drakekidding: I wish u success on all ur future endeavors walaal even if your cadaan booty clapping and ur fetish for mixed raced kids leaves me with the urge to mataag :francis:

Don't call us that :birdman:

Dit dansk-engelsk er svært at tyde til tider. Det må du bliver bedre til. Jeg er også født og opvokset der :pachah1:, men det forældre er flygtninge, hvilket også gør dig til flygtning, da du får flygtninge status gennem dem :kodaksmiley: Kig dine papirer igennem :russ:

I don't booty-clap for white men outside the bed :drakelaugh: I have one white friend who is an convert and one white man who I'm dating :manny:
Preferences are okay, also for children :bell:

SL describes itself as a liberal democracy when caadans come by :pachah1: but now they just stop carying as no-one will recognize them :ivers:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My god well done sir, hats off to you may you enjoy your new found prestige. As a humble woman I love a man with prestige, it is simply music to my ears to hear of a successful man.

Don't call us that :birdman:

Dit dansk-engelsk er svært at tyde til tider. Det må du bliver bedre til. Jeg er også født og opvokset der :pachah1:, men det forældre er flygtninge, hvilket også gør dig til flygtning, da du får flygtninge status gennem dem :kodaksmiley: Kig dine papirer igennem :russ:

I don't booty-clap for white men outside the bed :drakelaugh: I have one white friend who is an convert and one white man who I'm dating :manny:
Preferences are okay, also for children :bell:

SL describes itself as a liberal democracy when caadans come by :pachah1: but now they just stop carying as no-one will recognize them :ivers:

At least I have an excuse for my mangled danish, I left more than a decade ago, what's your excuse :browtf:
No both of my parents are economical migrants tbh, my mother was never born in somalia and my dad left before the war :ivers:

Preference kulaha :comeon: sure whatever you wanna call it, scandinavian men ain't all that :childplease:

The whole Somaliland project is based on "White man look at us we allow democracy we allow gays we allow freedom speech
recognize us" however it is not a true liberal state since it has contradicted itself many times.

Yo really? lmao that is honestly a joke :drakelaugh: No muslamic country should ever call themselves liberal, not with them stone age laws

At least I have an excuse for my mangled danish, I left more than a decade ago, what's your excuse :browtf:
No both of my parents are economical migrants tbh, my mother was never born in somalia and my dad left before the war :ivers:

Preference kulaha :comeon: sure whatever you wanna call it, scandinavian men ain't all that :childplease:

Yo really? lmao that is honestly a joke :drakelaugh: No muslamic country should ever call themselves liberal, not with them stone age laws

Mit dansk er udemærket. Jeg fik 12 i folkeskolen samt gymnasiet, og på universitet bruger jeg det i erhvervssammenhæng. Jeg tro, du har svært ved at se det, fordi du støtter dig til det, som du lært som lille :ivers:

Sure they did :kodaksmiley:

How would you know? If you left in 2008, you'd be to young to date and seeing all these fine men :mjlol: Maybe it just the high class circles I frequent but they look mighty fine to me:manny:

Are you telling me you don't have preferences? :bell:

Only thing left is to make steamdevelopment to bring balance to SSPOT. However it would be a wild ride to see waarabe having mod powers or what canuck would do with hers

I will make this place true somalispot, bring culture, no anti Somali threads, reduce the self haters, force every member to submit weekly thread about positive Somali role model around world, I will provide the sources, Somali name will associate only with the positive things, ancient, model history Somali threads, whole section of civil wars around world and how those countries fixed their country.

Yep. Worse they are blatant liars. "we have freedom of speech" *locks up journalists daily* . :mjlol:
There is concept in constitutional law, where there differentiate between formal or material freedom of speech. Formal freedom of speech protect mainly against government censorship while material does so against criminal charges or other material charges. In Denmark, you could in theory be punished for the same thing as SL

However I don't think that SL has made a considerate constitutional weighing of the different kinds of freedom of speech and chosen a variation that suits them.

I will make this place true somalispot, bring culture, no anti Somali threads, reduce the self haters, force every member to submit weekly thread about positive Somali role model around world, I will provide the sources, Somali name will associate only with the positive things, ancient, model history Somali threads, whole section of civil wars around world and how those countries fix their country.

You got my vote....and my heart :salute:

Mit dansk er udemærket. Jeg fik 12 i folkeskolen samt gymnasiet, og på universitet bruger jeg det i erhvervssammenhæng. Jeg tro, du har svært ved at se det, fordi du støtter dig til det, som du lært som lille :ivers:

Sure they did :kodaksmiley:

How would you know? If you left in 2008, you'd be to young to date and seeing all these fine men :mjlol: Maybe it just the high class circles I frequent but they look mighty fine to me:manny:

Are you telling me you don't have preferences? :bell:

Nah man, @You come verify this :fredo: the norske influence comment gave you away kkkkk

I visit most summers and I don't notice anything special, like most people they have their attractive and ugly individuals :kanyeshrug: I'm not blinded by blond hair and blue eyes. The only preferences i have is for hot people :hemad: I'm not bothered about race or ethnicity tbh

Wait you don't believe my parents never witnessed the war? why would i lie about that lol

I will make this place true somalispot, bring culture, no anti Somali threads, reduce the self haters, force every member to submit weekly thread about positive Somali role model around world, I will provide the sources, Somali name will associate only with the positive things, ancient, model history Somali threads, whole section of civil wars around world and how those countries fix their country.

I think we got it from here eedo

2786830-michael-scott-closes-the-door-awkwardly-on-the-office.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending