Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You shouldn't take the words of a bald bipolar man too seriously. And the heritage meeting was nonsense and useless solved nothing.

True

images (3).jpeg

Decentralisation is the best thing that happened to our land.

Puntland went from
  • Boqortooyo
  • Bombed to smithereens by Italians
  • having its monarchy evicted and forced into South Somalia after losing the war against italians
  • Abandoned for the South.
  • 1991 ethnically cleansed and forced back to Puntland, where we had to rebuild from scratch. Alhamdulilah.

It paid off.

Never seen it put like this, I wish people knew their history!

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Deni is a beg friend, he said Somaliland are his xidid and qaraabo and saxiibo basically selling out his own Harti brothers and sisters in SSC:pachah1:

This is due to the hardwork of our people and administration alhamdulilah, whilst we are developing many towns and cities Somaliland solely focuses on Hargeisa, second Gabiley which is a sacad muuse degaan, over the years we have seen the corrupt Somaliland government neglect other regions which has caused many inhabitants to leave their home city and flock to Hargeisa, places like west Ceerigabo, Berbera and even Burco have been have been abandoned by its inhabitants in favour of Hargeisa.
Thanks to Puntland I can go Garowe, galkacyo, Bosaso, Bacadweyne, Burtinle, Garacad, Qardho etc and see a thriving growing community with many opportunities whereas SacadMuseLand focuses on only 1 city.
Alhamdulilah for being Puntite:rejoice:

Deni is a beg friend, he said Somaliland are his xidid and qaraabo and saxiibo basically selling out his own Harti brothers and sisters in SSC:pachah1:

Whilst I tell the truth and bring evidence, this type of person tells lies.

President Deni said that to pivot from a question and it was part of a bigger context.

Go listen to the clip and hush.

@PuntiteQueen there is no Isaaq alliance with or against Sade and I think @Dalalos_ibn_Adali agrees

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SNM's worse nightmare is seeing Somalis cooperate and discuss their issues with civility. The Garowe meetings boils their blood and thus, Faysal Waraabe has openly cut ties with HAG and ended the long-standing "irrir" arrangement.

SNM + Farmaajo= the secret arrangement is now public.

JSL administration is naively isolationist. They wont try to use DirtyWuqooyi or other influence operations on FGS. If they were smart they would do their best to help who ever will bring a funtioning central governmrnt in Muqdisho so they could have a negotiating partner on reunification/seperation talks.

Then JSL should use DirtyWuqooyi thieves to choose the most compliant FGS negotiators

Deni/Faroole and reerBari in general dont clash with Isaaq they SHOULD be my 2nd favorite MJ if I knew them as much as RB or CumarMaxmuud.

CumarMaxmuud are my top 2nd favorite MJ subclan even though Gaas was the one who focused on EasternSanaag and CabdillaahiYuusuf era PL attacked PresidentRayaalle in easternSool

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@Gadhwayne don't quote me or add me in the same sentence as that thing again

In response Farmaajo works well with his Vice Prime minister, and he has his own plans as a future presidential candidate, there are major things happening in the background while people are focused on nonsese, and the Vice Prime minister and Dir clan are making big moves that haven't been seen in Somali politics.

The allegation that Farmaajo sold out SSC or is working with Biixi is conspiracy theory nothing more.

First lets reconcile ReerDalaland ReerBiciidyahan

2nd Waraabe at best only speaks for 1 of 3 political parties in JSL. There is no Isaaq alliance for or against MX or MrCheese.

I would be pleasantly surprised if JSL government ends their isolationism policy that allows DirtyWuqooyi fugitives to sell votes. The Northern government should use Northern seats in the Southern government to bargain with any Southern government candidates about reunification terms. But they wont.

They should be talking with MrCheese his cousin thr former FGS
MrXiirane, their biggest opponenent Faroole, CCCSh, and all the HAGite elites as well. BUT THEY WONT

As for me I will support any Southerner that will expell foreign troops. Who has any suggestions

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I remember mr warabe, he us to make me laugh. Good to see that he is alive and well :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Why are they complaining about poor living conditions? Isn’t that their land :ftw9nwa:

True, Sool is one of the most undeveloped regions in the country in par with Gedo, both SL and PL don't implement any infrastructure or developments in Sool due to their flip floping nature, they are basically stabbing themselves in the foot without even realizing it.

We fear Allah. And why are you dissing your own. I don’t think SL took lascanood by force it was xabsade who brought somaliland there. And then silaanyo did him wrong, even though they are very closely related. I never understood that.

Is that silaayno's mother's subclan ?
I thought silaayno was solomadow or reer daahir. But,it turns out to be Aadan madobe.

Invader

πŸ‘ΎpΚ…ΙΉoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ Ζƒuα΄‰ΚŒα΄‰Κ…πŸ‘Ύ
Why reer Jeegaan militant angry, their payroll turn not came yet.

Plus PL has Buhoodle and Cayn under control.
Nigga Budhoodle is different to Cayn. We surround all of Budhoodle. Don’t lie. It’s Isaaq territory since day one lolπŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

Invader

True, Sool is one of the most undeveloped regions in the country in par with Gedo, both SL and PL don't implement any infrastructure or developments in Sool due to their flip floping nature, they are basically stabbing themselves in the foot without even realizing it.

Cirro is not apart of the ruling party and is not Kulimye. Cirro has lost popularity in Sanaag and Sool which is dumb because now his HY block is insignificant now in Ceerigaabo.

Invader

1378C242-FCF6-4D48-9CFB-7BB8151A9EE9.jpeg

Under Somalilands administration.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Nigga Budhoodle is different to Cayn. We surround all of Budhoodle. Don’t lie. It’s Isaaq territory since day one lolπŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«
Cayn is barely shared, Isaaq only live in qorlugud, its like me saying Burco district is shared when my sub only has like 1/2 tuulo’s there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending