Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Last thing I'll say is reer Lalaland should stop crying like the nigga who wrote this op-ed and do something about Djiboutian influence on your region. The DJ government does relentlessly bully yall but you stay crying about it on the internet. Take real life action or shutup

How about your "presidents" stop going there whenever they're summoned? Baby steps but I believe in you. You can do it! :ftw9nwa:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Last thing I'll say is reer Lalaland should stop crying like the b*tch nigga who wrote this op-ed and do something about Djiboutian influence on your region. The DJ government does relentlessly bully yall but you stay crying about it on the internet. Take real life action or shutup

How about your "presidents" stop going there whenever they're summoned? Baby steps but I believe in you. You can do it! :ftw9nwa:
You attempted to take your dhul in western Awdal during the civil war and got violently karbashed by a sub subclan no one is scared. Going to Djibouti is free photo opps for SL presidents ofc they'll take the invites from your obese adeer.

We just sold Dir wells to Dir people I'd say that's a W."Muh my port is the busiest in Somaliweyn" but you're in crushing debt to China & your city looks shittier than Xamar :icon lol:

You attempted to take your dhul in western Awdal during the civil war and got violently karbashed by a sub subclan no one is scared. Going to Djibouti is free photo opps for SL presidents ofc they'll take the invites from your obese adeer.

We just sold Dir wells to Dir people I'd say that's a W."Muh my port is the busiest in Somaliweyn" but you're in crushing debt to China & your city looks shittier than Xamar :icon lol:
:mjkkk:

VIP
I don't have a clue what went on 30 years ago nor is it relevant to what we're discussing. How do you explain no Djiboutian president ever stepping foot in Hargeisa while muuse alone has been to DJ 8 times in 3 years? That's pretty embarrassing if you ask me. We tell you to jump and you say how high :ftw9nwa:

Hargeisa is Road-less so now you've resorted to bragging about Mogadishu?? Somaliland is part of Somalia all of sudden? Do not brag about another man's turf :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I used Mogadishu as an example bcs the place still isn't peaceful while you are

IOG wants no recognition and no reunion its obvious. Giving Bixi invites legitimizes him which benefits us ofc

The limbo in SL and chaos in Somalia benefits the 2kmΒ² enclave. If you could tell us to jump DP World would never have signed a deal in Berbera. Your country is a glorified military base for the world's powers and the only place in Somaliweyn to have a red-light district

Union or recongition you're still fucked long term bcs Red Sea competition is coming nigga :ftw9nwa:

How many Jabartis are larping as Ciise or Isaaq in this thread

in my first post I said Ciise and Isaaq are historically natural allies especially when Samaroon is involved

Last edited:

VIP
I used Mogadishu as an example bcs the place still isn't peaceful while you are

IOG wants no recognition and no reunion its obvious. Giving Bixi invites legitimizes him which benefits us ofc

The limbo in SL and chaos in Somalia benefits the 2kmΒ² enclave. If you could tell us to jump DP World would never have signed a deal in Berbera. Your country is a glorified military base for the world's powers and the only place in Somaliweyn to have a red-light district

Union or recongition you're still fucked long term bcs Red Sea competition is coming nigga :ftw9nwa:

Mogadishu ain't yours like you always tell us. The djiboutian ppl love that city and it's ppl and wish them nothing but the best. One thing we're not is cuqdad ridden and bitter. Brag about hargeisa or naga aamus

There's no way you can look at the current relationship between SL and DJ and come away with anything other than DJ dictates to SL. You're a smart kid, act like it. ;)

Z

Dude djibouti belongs to foreigners. aint nobody scared of djibouti and that fat nigga 🀣🀣 your president even gave his daughter to this jΓ₯reer nigga a.k.a son in law.View attachment 163930

You keep repeating that you're not scared but still crying? Shit doesn't add up. You cannot be using my passport to fly around because the country you claim does not exist and try to talk down on me. It doesn't work like that. Hold your own nuts first nigga :russ:

Our resident wise man @Gadhwayne has spoken. Deuces

How many Jabartis are larping aa Ciise or Isaaq

in my first post I said Ciise and Isaaq are historically natural allies especially when Samaroon is involved

I like how you're pushing the Isaaq card here while splitting up Dir. There is no "Isaaq" policy on Awdal vis-a-vis Ciise and Samaroon, for that to happen you'd actually have to be on the same page politically.

VIP
How many Jabartis are larping as Ciise or Isaaq in this thread

Stop trying to pin ppl against each other. We don't have beef with samaroon or isaaq. Your little clan mates are always talking smack tho for some reason

@Bob The Builder can we agree there was no Dirnimo when Ciise Dir sided with Isaaq against Samaroon Dir? We can also agree that there is no beef between Isaaq and the 2 western Dir clans. Samaroon and Ciise in Awdal are patriotic clans and neither of them is trying to create a Dir alliance against Isaaq

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stop trying to pin ppl against each other. We don't have beef with samaroon or isaaq. Your little clan mates are always talking smack tho for some reason

I like how you're pushing the Isaaq card here while splitting up Dir. There is no "Isaaq" policy on Awdal vis-a-vis Ciise and Samaroon, for that to happen you'd actually have to be on the same page politically.

@Bob The Builder can we agree there was no Dirnimo when Ciise Dir sided with Isaaq against Samaroon Dir? We can also agree that there is no beef between Isaaq and the 2 western Dir clans. Samaroon and Ciise in Awdal are patriotic clans and neither of them is trying to create a Dir alliance against Isaaq

After you agree there was no Isaaqnimo when Samaroon Dir sided with Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo against Garxajis in the 94 civil war?

It works both ways.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Mogadishu ain't yours like you always tell us. The djiboutian ppl love that city and it's ppl and wish them nothing but the best. One thing we're not is cuqdad ridden and bitter. Brag about hargeisa or naga aamus There's no way you can look at the current relationship between SL and DJ and come away with anything other than DJ dictates to SL. You're a smart kid, act like it.
I don't remember mentioning the shacab and their views towards Somalia. Why are you randomly deflecting about what Djboutians think. If IOG really wishes them the best why did he help bring 4.5 and regularly meet with SL leaders.

Something isn't adding up big man I'm smart like you said - imagine telling secessionists that meeting with a foreign country is an L of some shape while they build a port to compete with that very same foreign country
:mjlaugh:

VIP
Man having a debate with ppl who are completely disconnected from reality is tough. They'll keep coming back with word salad until they get the last word. For the love of God, just stop writing articles about us and crying on twitter everyday, if you aren't going to do shit about any of this stuff. We will not recognize you today, tomorrow or ever.

Djibouti shall stay the kingmaker of the somali peninsula for the remainder of the 21st century. You don't like it? Tough luck ;)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Gen Nuur Tani has started firing most of the Dhulbahante forces in the occupied region of Sool, Tani has been replacing the local soldiers from the district with soldiers loyal to him and is from his tribe.

This move will most likely minimize the flip floping nature of Reer Cayn and the Sool region in general,both PL and SL adminstrations are fed up with this 2 decade long scam by Sool militias.

Let us be honest, this video is extremely humiliating for Reer Sool, they need to make up their mind and stop this thirst of money and stick with one region, few hundred dollars are not worth ruining your reputations and be known as a IGU Shubo and a flip floper.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Gen Nuur Tani has started firing most of the Dhulbahante forces in the occupied region of Sool, Tani has been replacing the local soldiers from the district with soldiers loyal to him and is from his tribe.

This move will most likely minimize the flip floping nature of Reer Cayn and the Sool region in general,both PL and SL adminstrations are fed up with this 2 decade long scam by Sool militias.

Let us be honest this video is extremely humiliating for Reer Sool, they need to make up their mind and stop this thirt of money and stick with one region, few hundered dollars are not worth your reputations ruined and known as a IGU Shubo and flip floper.

Why reer Jeegaan militant angry, their payroll turn not came yet.

Plus PL has Buhoodle and Cayn under control.

Man having a debate with ppl who are completely disconnected from reality is tough. They'll keep coming back with word salad until they get the last word. For the love of God, just stop writing articles about us and crying on twitter everyday, if you aren't going to do shit about any of this stuff. We will not recognize you today, tomorrow or ever.

Djibouti shall stay the kingmaker of the somali peninsula for the remainder of the 21st century. You don't like it? Tough luck ;)
King kulaha. 700k population
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts