Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has pl got cyan under control when you don’t even have border with that region . There is that mj grandeur delusion again.
Just say there is dhulos militia that we pay with counterfeit money.

How has pl got cyan under control when you don’t even have border with that region . There is that mj grandeur delusion again.
Just say there is dhulos militia that we pay with counterfeit money.

No need for border the people there are loyal to PL always have been.

No need for border the people there are loyal to PL always have been.
What about khaatumo and SSC, ever since Kashaale fight the SL has government left them alone, we do not subjugate people in their own regions. That is difference between us. I find it so funny people from ur area have nightmares about dhulos being with somaliland. Go read what your cousins write, it shows Somalinimo to be bullshit. How in their right mind wants to be in a country with people that think like that. The behave like woman entitlement issues.

After you agree there was no Isaaqnimo when Samaroon Dir sided with Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo against Garxajis in the 94 civil war?

It works both ways.
No it doesn’t because we freed from ourselves from dictatorship. And when we where free we decided to fight against each other for resources. Why where gudabirsi boys dying idk.
Also apart from a subclan of Sacad Muse what other isaaqs have you met.
You had beef with HA who has got brothers that will back them if they need us. and they also live in Djibouti and are some of the richest businessman there. So who is under who exactly.

What about khaatumo and SSC, ever since Kashaale fight the SL has government left them alone, we do not subjugate people in their own regions. That is difference between us. I find it so funny people from ur area have nightmares about dhulos being with somaliland. Go read what your cousins write, it shows Somalinimo to be bullshit. How in their right mind wants to be in a country with people that think like that. The behave like woman entitlement issues.

Because you can't, the buuhodle folk are the real darawish. No amount of bullshit is ever gonna make them become pro SL.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Gen Nuur Tani has started firing most of the Dhulbahante forces in the occupied region of Sool, Tani has been replacing the local soldiers from the district with soldiers loyal to him and is from his tribe.

This move will most likely minimize the flip floping nature of Reer Cayn and the Sool region in general,both PL and SL adminstrations are fed up with this 2 decade long scam by Sool militias.

Let us be honest, this video is extremely humiliating for Reer Sool, they need to make up their mind and stop this thirst of money and stick with one region, few hundred dollars are not worth ruining your reputations and be known as a IGU Shubo and a flip floper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since when was gocondhaale in Sool, the video is about gocondhaale and you mentioned Sool for no reason. 68 iq in action.

Because you can't, the buuhodle folk are the real darawish. No amount of bullshit is ever gonna make them become pro SL.
We fear Allah. And why are you dissing your own. I don’t think SL took lascanood by force it was xabsade who brought somaliland there. And then silaanyo did him wrong, even though they are very closely related. I never understood that.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
We fear Allah. And why are you dissing your own. I don’t think SL took lascanood by force it was xabsade who brought somaliland there. And then silaanyo did him wrong, even though they are very closely related. I never understood that.
Thank you for admitted the truth. We've been saying for years that reer Las Canood invited Somaliland in. Also, last time I checked, that Xabsade guy is now sitting in Garowe. I don't know why my folks take back people who stabbed PL in the back. Smh.

:faysalwtf:
As usual Waraabe is bitter about the talks held in Garowe and has now openly exposed Somaliland's relationship with N&N.
This definitely supports the reports that came out of the closed-door meeting between Farmaajo and Biixi. Farmaajo made an agreement to backstab SSC in exchange for Dirta Waqooyi votes.

Remember Xasan Sheikh Maxamud openly states SSC belongs to Dhulbahante. Faysal Waraabe is infuriated by this and especially angry because he thinks they will bring in an MJ Prime Minister aka his worst nightmare.

Dhanka kalena, guddoomiyaha ayaa sheegay in Xasan Sheekh uu aaminsan yahay in gobolka Sool ay leedahay beesha Dhulbahante sidaasi darteedna aysan aqbali karin oo ay ka Isaaq ahaan ka shaqayn doonaan dib u doorashada Madaxweyne Farmaajo oo uu u xaglinayo inuusan aamin sanayn middaas.

“Sool iyo Sanaag waxay ku leeyihiin Dhulbahantaa leh, war waxba ma wadi kartaane kaa Marreexaan baanu soo saaraynaa madaxa haydinka Jaree, kaas baanu soo saaraynaa, balan waxaan ku qaaday inaan kugu soo celiyo kursiga Farmaajow,” ayuu yiri markale Eng Faysal Cali Waraabe.

Last edited:

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
You shouldn't take the words of a bald bipolar man too seriously. And the heritage meeting was nonsense and useless solved nothing.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
2:00

One thing I'm like about Faisal Waraabe is he is a realist and never fails to voice his opinion on the facts on the ground,this video recorded yesterday in a meeting in Ceerigaabo Waraabe points out that SL is it's knees and at the bottom compared to Somalia.

The Ucid party leaders used PL as an example, he mentions that small towns/Villages in PL are now populated and evolved into large cities.

Finally Faisal argues SL government and citizens to start developing SL towns and villages and take a note from PL development model and governance.

Last edited:
Decentralisation is the best thing that happened to our land.

Puntland went from
  • Boqortooyo
  • Bombed to smithereens by Italians
  • having its monarchy evicted and forced into South Somalia after losing the war against italians
  • Abandoned for the South.
  • 1991 ethnically cleansed and forced back to Puntland, where we had to rebuild from scratch. Alhamdulilah.

It paid off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts