Random Somaliland political discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
very unfortunate for Mr Muse Biixi indeed, as a black man he should have known not to take sides and make idle threats in a Family dispute between Arabs, did he think they were like his people with cuqdad for fellow Somalis ?

135793097_1702380853254752_5604770004892142841_n.jpg

The article was obviously written by a Waddani party supporter who is in all likelihood not HA

Who cares about selling Dir wells in west Awdal to IOG who is also Dir? :icon lol:

The Guban region also includes Berbera so idk what you mean by 'marginalization' in fact you have nothing of value on the coast besides Zeila which is a glorified museum now

You should read the piece. The author said "the Guban and Gabiley communities know all about IOG". It's clear the article was written by a HA, he even makes a reference to HA militias being forced to leave Zeila in the 90s by Egal.

It seems all is not well between Hussein Abokor and JB.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
that is never happening, Isaaq is stronger than Ciise and gudabirsi put together. Ciise don't dicatate to us
Awdal has more chance of reuiniting with Somalia
This is not about who is stronger than who.:donkey:Xoog sheegasho & qasab iyo sandulle igula ag-joog is not the solution.

Let's not kid ourselves. There's no such thing as Isxaaqnimo, it never existed in the past, doesn't exist now, and won't exist in the future. Habar walbaaba teeda uun bay ka talisaa. Why did the British sign treaties with each Habar and not "Isaaq" as whole?

No more is-qasbid. SL should let the doors open for those who want to leave.

It makes more sense for Awdal to join Djibouti than Somalia, but it's up to them to decide.

Similarly, East Sanaag, Sool(minus Saraar) and Buuhoodle should form their own gobol and join Somalia.

I seriously, don't get why we should be "loyal" to borders the British aka Gaalos carved?
It's borderline worshipping colonizers the way some SLders go on about how the xuduuds are "muqadas". It's not the end of the world if the borders are redrawn and tweaked here and there to make everyone happy.

So who's left? Oh, the habro, lol. Each habar should create its own state to stop all the bickering and xag-xagasho between them. No more is fara-galin, no more buuq & qaylo, no more:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And last but not least, the end of the infamous:

Im not a big Bihi fan, but he’s is right though, SL businessmen are barely in Qatar and almost exclusively reside in UAE or Saudi.

Muse bixii is not politically aware and lacks knowledge. In addition, he comes across as irrational in his speeches. Muse did not do anything for somaliland. But, invest $17 million into djibouti telecom, the money came from Somaliland taxpayers.

Here is Saad Ali Shire, the current SL Finance Minister and the Foreign Minister in 2017, confirming that the SL government supported Saudi Arabia's and the UAE's decision to blockade and cut ties with Qatar.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Title doesn't make any sense. Where did he lie about SL siding with the UAE? His government was always vocal about siding with UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Im not a big Bihi fan, but he’s is right though, SL businessmen are barely in Qatar and almost exclusively reside in UAE or Saudi.
Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with what he said either, but it's kinda unnecessary now that the Qatar blockade is officially over. Maybe the video was recorded before that?

With that said, everyone and their grandma knows the key role Qatar plays when it comes to terrorism in Somalia. Somalis should be anything but "neutral"; they are cadowgeena 1:aad.

The best thing would be kicking out all the gulf countries from Somali lands all together, I'm seriously fed up with their cold war drama in Somalia and SL.

This is not about who is stronger than who.:donkey:Xoog sheegasho & qasab iyo sandulle igula ag-joog is not the solution.

Let's not kid ourselves. There's no such thing as Isxaaqnimo, it never existed in the past, doesn't exist now, and won't exist in the future. Habar walbaaba teeda uun bay ka talisaa. Why did the British sign treaties with each Habar and not "Isaaq" as whole?

No more is-qasbid. SL should let the doors open for those who want to leave.

It makes more sense for Awdal to join Djibouti than Somalia, but it's up to them to decide.

Similarly, East Sanaag, Sool(minus Saraar) and Buuhoodle should form their own gobol and join Somalia.

I seriously, don't get why we should be "loyal" to borders the British aka Gaalos carved?
It's borderline worshipping colonizers the way some SLders go on about how the xuduuds are "muqadas". It's not the end of the world if the borders are redrawn and tweaked here and there to make everyone happy.

So who's left? Oh, the habro, lol. Each habar should create its own state to stop all the bickering and xag-xagasho between them. No more is fara-galin, no more buuq & qaylo, no more:
And last but not least, the end of the infamous:
Lol isaaq is the only somali clan that didn kill itself during the civil war. Isaaqnimo exist

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
What happened then? :cosbyhmm:

What happen?
Mooji, mooji!, nothing happened. I'm not gonna corrupt the minds of young people:icon lol: Brothers fight and make up. I have 2 reero from from my own subclan who were fighting each other nonstop for 50 years and 30 years, respectively.:faysalwtf:

If you guys still want to know, ask your uncles, they know one or two things about it.:icon lol:
The version I heard from my uncle may be at odds with your uncles' sheekooyin.:icon lol:

it was basically a political war between Jeegaan and Waddani, ina Cigaal vs Abdirahman Tuur.

Title doesn't make any sense. Where did he lie about SL siding with the UAE? His government was always vocal about siding with UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with what he said either, but it's kinda unnecessary now that the Qatar blockade is officially over. Maybe the video was recorded before that?

With that said, everyone and their grandma knows the key role Qatar plays when it comes to terrorism in Somalia. Somalis should be anything but "neutral"; they are cadowgeena 1:aad.

The best thing would be kicking out all the gulf countries from Somali lands all together, I'm seriously fed up with their cold war drama in Somalia and SL.
This is a old video, from the days of the beginning of the Gulf Crisis

VIP
Be strict against DJ by using Djiboutian passports??? Get real man :mjlol:

Only thing that can bring Djibouti down is it's volatile internal politics, nothing the weak regime in Hargeisa can do. They have 0 leverage. Noone willingly bows down, you do it because you have to.

Last edited:
Be strict against DJ by using Djiboutian passports??? Get real man :mjlol:

Only thing that can bring Djibouti down is it's volatile internal politics, nothing the weak regime in Hargeisa can do. They have 0 leverage. Noone willingly bows down, you do it because you have to.

Really small djibouti with a population of 800k🤣🤣 if yall didn have 30 different foreign troops protecting you would have been a part of greater somaliland

Mooji, mooji!, nothing happened. I'm not gonna corrupt the minds of young people:icon lol: Brothers fight and make up. I have 2 reero from from my own subclan who were fighting each other nonstop for 50 years and 30 years, respectively.:faysalwtf:

If you guys still want to know, ask your uncles, they know one or two things about it.:icon lol:
The version I heard from my uncle may be at odds with your uncles' sheekooyin.:icon lol:

it was basically a political war between Jeegaan and Waddani, ina Cigaal vs Abdirahman Tuur.
Damm i didn even know that. But they didn go abgaal vs habr gedir on each other

Status
Not open for further replies.