Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, what on earth do Idoor have to do with a discussion about Jubaland? :drakewtf:

It's not like we live there or claim it at all.

awow, some idoors claiming raxanweyn conquered jubbaalnd and NFD and so just correcting them, also some idoors claiming boran used to own jubbaalnd, heck now, borans live in marsabit , turkana border, 1700 KM away man, just correct some of idoor awowyall,

ahmed madoobe as we speak is geting Qalbidagax to ksimayo and make him minister of defence to go ilka yar hunting,

also UAE says failmarjo doesn even control 20 meters, what say ye old boy, can farmajor help marehan get back lost lands in galgaduude to habar gidir?

a mam who needs his burundi boyfriend to go toilet and controls 20 meters, atleats ahmed cade controls 10 Km, or 6 miles /kkk

You can't even handle us in NFD and DDsi, u think you can handle us in Jubbokinya

Agah, war in DDSI and NFD wee piss upwards and many somali groups open their mouths and take the glory, in those two lands we iz kings

in fact, if one doesnt say Agah they get deported back to somalia or idoorland,

Illey cares for his own. You too busy getting pushed back while my jilib is about gain the Mena River.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
ahmed madoobe as we speak is geting Qalbidagax to ksimayo and make him minister of defence to go ilka yar hunting,

also UAE says failmarjo doesn even control 20 meters, what say ye old boy, can farmajor help marehan get back lost lands in galgaduude to habar gidir?

a mam who needs his burundi boyfriend to go toilet and controls 20 meters, atleats ahmed cade controls 10 Km, or 6 miles /kkk

Madhuuso is Kenya's slave.

The guy is a former terrorist.

He cannot be trusted.

tenor.gif

Marehan niggas in Kismayo will assassinate Mr. Stone Heart. No biggie.

Marehan militias know how to hunt BOON ilkodheers.

The oday Mr. Stone Heart is a total doqon what does he know about minister of defense?

UAE are anti Somalia are you really gonna believe them? :mjlol:

Farmaajo controls whole of Konfuur and he's the President of the Waqooyi.

Farmaajo in power means Marehan lands in Mudug will be returned. :pachah1:

But anyways that land is cheap. Marehan in Mudug used Gelinsoor and FART CITY as shooting lounges.

The President can go anywhere in Somalia.

Can't wait when he deports Blackie to Ethiopia.

It'll be a day to remember.

Illey cares for his own. You too busy getting pushed back while my jilib is about gain the Mena River.
Where is ''mena river'' located at? wakanda?

And tell me, what is there to handle in nfd and ddsi? your imaginary jilib dont exist there, war wuxu miyu riyooniya? :gucciwhat:

This site is fucked, dadku waxey rabaan bay ku hadlayaan, bal eega Marehantan isku keen xoog sheeganaysa oo odhanaysa anaa ddsi kaaga xoog badan :mjlol:

just give up kid, every statment you wrote waa emotional and false, but if that helps you sleep at night my ilka yar cousin,
:icon lol:Teeri your emotional and angry posts are hilarious:icon lol:
You think OGs is gonna run the whole show? I'm Reer Gedood asal who conquered this land. I refuse to be dictate to by Cagdheer. When I'm gonna rule the Mena River soon. You can talk to Reer Isaaq how you want. I'm your Aabo in Galbeed. I run Moyaale now too.
Tell us more about the Reer Xasan antics up in K5 :damnmusic:
Where is ''mena river'' located at? wakanda?

And tell me, what is there to handle in nfd and ddsi? your imaginary jilib dont exist there, war wuxu miyu riyooniya? :gucciwhat:

This site is fucked, dadku waxey rabaan bay ku hadlayaan, bal eega Marehantan isku keen xoog sheeganaysa oo odhanaysa anaa ddsi kaaga xoog badan :mjlol:
You're making yourself look stupid, mr smartass
Jubbarivermap.png

:icon lol:Teeri your emotional and angry posts are hilarious:icon lol:

Tell us more about the Reer Xasan antics up in K5 :damnmusic:

You're making yourself look stupid, mr smartass
Jubbarivermap.png
It's not part of Somali kilil, i dont give a shit about that wakanda river:manny:, its a rift between garre and oromo, Marehans are not even in the picture :damedamn:

marehan waa haiye darood by blood but hawiye mentality,

when cabdullahi yusuf was president he called on Ogadens and made Ogaden governor of kismayo,

when Morgan ws there he called on sultan Cabdi Cali Sonkor and sau can i please be made vice presdeint, i know OGaden waa majority and will get the presidency, in 1997 dude, the Sultan said no, vice presdeincy belongs to marehan and not harti as marehan live in half of gedo and thus have more land, it became true in 20

Mjs came to us and said listen OG cousins, can we have the mayor of kismayo please we accept Ogaden as majorty as they live in 2 jubbas majorty and half of gedo with cawlyahan land in gedo,

we said cool, Ogaden is willing to share and so are harti but marehan submits to cayr in galmudug but gives headache To daroods in jubaland

wallahi when we said we will kick out gedo in 2013 shir i was there, we said we will create 2 jubbas mamul, ilka yar cried and begged us and used the silly darood card,

we might come to day where we kick out-half of gedo to be ruled by xamar directkly
You guys are funny Wallahi. All Blackie wants to do in Kismayo is just bring hundreds of thousands of people and dump them in Kismayo.
Submits to Cayr:icon lol:
The Kab iyo Lax card being used against by Majeerteen why am I no surprised?
:icon lol:Half of Gedo:icon lol:
There is no Darodnimo

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You guys are funny Wallahi. All Blackie wants to do in Kismayo is just bring hundreds of thousands of people and dump them in Kismayo.
Submits to Cayr:icon lol:
The Kab iyo Lax card being used against by Majeerteen why am I no surprised?
:icon lol:Half of Gedo:icon lol:
There is no Darodnimo
May Allah bless my great great great grandfather kablalax the father of koombe the grandfather of harti may the most beneficient grant him paradise amiin

I won't diss your great great grandfather sade likewise i ask you not to diss my great great grandfather Kablalax may Allah be pleased with him, adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan fadlan

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
May Allah bless my great great great grandfather kablalax the father of koombe the grandfather of harti may the most beneficient grant him paradise amiin

I won't diss your great great grandfather sade likewise i ask you not to diss my great great grandfather Kablalax may Allah be pleased with him, adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan fadlan
Your a weirdo bro your great great grandfather is our great great grand uncle why would we disrespect him directly I’m sure he was a great and noble man were dissing wixii ku abtirsada oo magicii ku ciyaare those that don’t respect the xeer amongst family that he set

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your a weirdo bro your great great grandfather is our great great grand uncle why would we disrespect him directly I’m sure he was a great and noble man were dissing wixii ku abtirsada oo magicii ku ciyaare those that don’t respect the xeer amongst family that he set
I’m a weirdo when @nine is Desrespecting my great grandfathers name kablalax while he venerates his great grandfather name sade?

Don't insult my intelligence guun yahee guunta dhashay laangaab foqol laangaab

Shaolin23

I’m a weirdo when @nine is Desrespecting my great grandfathers name kablalax while he venerates his great grandfather name sade?

Don't insult my intelligence guun yahee guunta dhashay laangaab foqol laangaab
Not only are you a weirdo your a fuckin wasteyout loser who most likely has mental problems I’m wasting my time with kill yourself the world would be better without you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Not only are you a weirdo your a fuckin wasteyout loser who most likely has mental problems I’m wasting my time with kill yourself the world would be better without you
May Allah bless my great great grandfather kablalax May Allah grant him janatul firdous amiin thuma amiin

Even if I kill myself there will still be 15 million kablalax left kkk

Shaolin23

May Allah bless my great great grandfather kablalax May Allah grant him janatul firdous amiin thuma amiin

Even if I kill myself there will still be 15 million kablalax left kkk
Your a midgaan bro kablalax are my brothers got nothing personal against them waa bina aadan oo aan isla deganahay oo aan isguursano hadana walaalo nahay put politics into a corner for a second you talk like this Sade Kablalax thing as if it’s completely different tribes as if the same blood of Sade doesn’t run through your veins as well you either have mental problems or your a midgaan who has no blood ties with us hadaa tahay nin Darood talk like one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts