Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Your a midgaan bro kablalax are my brothers got nothing personal against them waa bina aadan oo aan isla deganahay oo aan isguursano hadana walaalo nahay put politics into a corner for a second you talk like this Sade Kablalax thing as if it’s completely different tribes as if the same blood of Sade doesn’t run through your veins as well you either have mental problems or your a midgaan who has no blood ties with us hadaa tahay nin Darood talk like one
May Allah bless gabooye tribe midgaan are goldsmith the most nobel amongst somali tribes and for you to use midgaan as an insult is a clear testament that you’re indeed the one suffering from mental illness.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Good try playing the wadaad non qabiilist role weren’t you just bragging about the size and power of your clan while diminishing another like a Makkan Jahil Arab your not fooling anyone around here mental retard

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Good try playing the wadaad non qabiilist role weren’t you just bragging about the size and power of your clan while diminishing another like a Makkan Jahil Arab your not fooling anyone around here mental retard
If i said kablalax is laandheer and sade is laangaab am i being a qabiliste?

Kablalax = warsengeli, jidwaaq, dhisheshe, ogaden, dhulbhante, Majeerteen...

Sade = mareexan

Alhamdulillah Allah has made me a laandheer kablalax if you have a problem with that then take it up with Allah cause Allah created kablalax and gave him a long progeny

Shaolin23

Alhamdulillah Allah has made me a laandheer kablalax if you have a problem with that then take it up with Allah cause Allah created kablalax and gave him a long progeny
It’s unislamic what your doing yet you still playing the wadaad act are your ignorant to the fact praising your clans size and might is boasting was Nabi Muhammad saw boasting when he talked of Quraish there goes your answer you fake wadaad come out the closet you hypocrite verily Allah despises the hypocrites

Shaolin23

Kablalax = warsengeli, jidwaaq, dhisheshe, ogaden, dhulbhante, Majeerteen...

Sade = mareexan

Keep editing fake wadaad your done here leave your posts as they are for the world to see your hypocrisy :trumpsmirk:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It’s unislamic what your doing yet you still playing the wadaad act are your ignorant to the fact praising your clans size and might is boasting was Nabi Muhammad saw boasting when he talked of Quraish there goes your answer you fake wadaad come out the closet you hypocrite verily Allah despises the hypocrites
I have every right to defend the honour of my great great grandfather kablalax good name and theres nothing wrong with one having love for their lineage i am not bragging i am merely stating facts kablalax is laandheer and sade is laangaab.

Shaolin23

I have every right to defend the honour of my great great grandfather kablalax and theres nothing wrong for having love for your lineage i am not bragging i am merely stating facts kablalax is laandheer and sade is laangaab.
What made you bring up those facts if your not boasting fake wadaad

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Majeerteen using the Kablalax card against Sade because they wanna hide behind OGs
Why would you refer to kablalax in a derogatory way by saying it as kab iyo lax? How would you like it if i poked fun at your great granfather sade?

Shaolin23

@nine post disrespect kablalax thats what and you still haven't rebuked him which in itself speaks volumes
Nine is a qabiilist he doesn’t hide it he will face Allah on his day what he doesn’t do is pretend to be a wadaad while diving in qabiilism talk boasting and the likes he is infinitely better than you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Nine is a qabiilist he doesn’t hide it he will face Allah on his day what he doesn’t do is pretend to be a wadaad while diving in qabiilism talk boasting and the likes he is infinitely better than you
If you think me stating fact is boasting than allow me to boast some more boowe kablalax waa laandheer

I am not a Qabiilist I have no cuqdad or animosity for anyone except one clan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Because you like to hide behind Kablalax.
Kablalax alliance is to unite against Sade in Kismayo and anyone who says otherwise doesn't know about it
Allah has made me kablalax just like Allah has made you sade its not rocket science

Status
Not open for further replies.