Question regarding jubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
:faysalwtf: Coming from the guy whose Dir cousins been getting colonized in Sh/Hoose:farmajoyaab:
They are doing fine and dir in jamaame also reject madoobe and jubbaland. Besides i been defending my reer abti in this thread and this what this low IQ moron replies with:susp:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
F7BE73B5-1F46-4B82-B074-0F78AAB44959.jpeg
May Allah bless kablalax laandheer down laangaab sade guunta guunta dhashay
Welcome to the dark side embrace the power

This makes you tribalist bro as long as we accept what we are
Bro I don't discriminate against anyone regardless of Qabiil except one clan who decided to be horrible towards me and I dissed Kablalax because in Kismayo the Kablalax card is used against us and we see that Kablalax Majeerteen were deporting Kablalax Ogaadeen.
They are doing fine and dir in jamaame also reject madoobe and jubbaland. Besides i been defending my reer abti in this thread and this what this low IQ moron replies with:susp:
HGs from Galgaduud and Mudug been clashing with you in your own territory how many years are Dir gonna calaacal? They been fighting in bloody Marka how did they get there from Cadaado and Dhuusamareeb :farmajoyaab:

Odeg

Gedo
HGs from Galgaduud and Mudug been clashing with you in your own territory how many years are Dir gonna calaacal? They been fighting in bloody Marka how did they get there from Cadaado and Dhuusamareeb :farmajoyaab:

We are holding our grounds and thats what I know about Mudug or Galgaduud im not from those places and I know little about it honestly. Im Reer Gedo.

We are holding our grounds and thats what I know about Mudug or Galgaduud im not from those places and I know little about it honestly. Im Reer Gedo.
Watch for Jamaame my g Mareexaans are there you might get screwed over on two front from HG in Marka and Jamaame you need to watch out for your deegaans

Odeg

Gedo
Watch for Jamaame my g Mareexaans are there you might get screwed over on two front from HG in Marka and Jamaame you need to watch out for your deegaans
Gedo is my deegan....Djibouti DDSI, Mudug to Jamaame and Marka its being a landheere in the true sense:samwelcome: Mareexaan is my rer abti and family. They will move on my command g.

Gedo is my deegan....Djibouti DDSI, Mudug to Jamaame and Marka its being a landheere in the true sense:samwelcome: Mareexaan is my rer abti and family. They will move on my command g.
:samwelcome: We living in Kamsuuma and Jilib and Jamaame I don't think there should be animosity between us :samwelcome:
We reject Blackie in J/Hoose aswell

Bro I don't discriminate against anyone regardless of Qabiil except one clan who decided to be horrible towards me and I dissed Kablalax because in Kismayo the Kablalax card is used against us and we see that Kablalax Majeerteen were deporting Kablalax Ogaadeen.

Lol hawiye always lived in Marka... We got nothing but love for dir... Why are you always claiming jamaame and jilib lol....

Jamaame mostly dir and bantu

Jilib mostly sheekhaal and bantu

Odeg

Gedo
:samwelcome: We living in Kamsuuma and Jilib and Jamaame I don't think there should be animosity between us :samwelcome:
We reject Blackie in J/Hoose aswell
Thats the heart of Biimaal land. I dont know much about these regions so I cant say who lives there or not other than Biimaal but I agree with you about blackie

Last edited:
Thats the heart of Biimaal land. I dont know much about these regions so I cant say who lives there or not other than Biimaal but I agree with you about blackie
Mareexaans have farms in Jamaame along with Majeerteens your territory is blessed saaxiib

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
@Shaolin23 he's confusing me. He said KDF is bombing shabaab and then he says OG is using KDF against us but in the article he posted it says shabaab then he denies shabaab and Hiiraale were allied and accuses me of calling him a shabaab supporter but anyway what have I said that was false regarding Kismayo and the Marehan relationship with it? It's a dog eat dog world OGs used their brain and got to first position first.

@Shaolin23 he's confusing me. He said KDF is bombing shabaab and then he says OG is using KDF against us but in the article he posted it says shabaab then he denies shabaab and Hiiraale were allied and accuses me of calling him a shabaab supporter but anyway what have I said that was false regarding Kismayo and the Marehan relationship with it? It's a dog eat dog world OGs used their brain and got to first position first.
Barre Hiiraale is not allied with Shabab he was fighting them
http://www.berberanews.com/maraakii...kii-barre-hiiraale-ee-ay-kismaayo-ka-saareen/

kab iyolax waa fake, Ogadens deport Mjs, Mjs deport Ogadens, marehan uses kab iyo lax to make themselevs feell good they were karbashed by Ogaden several times since hassan turki and ahmed cade from 2007 they kicked hiraale,

kab lax lax means nothing to Ogaden, he doesnt need it, it means a lot more to Mjs in ksimayo becasue if they dont use it then marehan will wipe out Mjs in ksimayo if it wasnt for OGADEN protection

only a langaab needs kab iyo lax, no such thing as darood or kavb iyo lax, were was the kab iyo lax when that bantu looking faroole was killing ONLF assumed boys,

cabdi Iley took all the ONLF boys they handed over and made them border guards in DDSI, now they burn MJ export trucks to DDSI on border and a caghdeer can take an MJ girl from her dad and the MJ will say nothing, she will be Ogadenified all night, Mjs are suffering a lot on the border becausen they brought it to themlesves,

when Mjs got attack by hutus and now idoors they cry kab iyo lax and we laugh at their silliness,

marehan get your act together, you are fighting Ogaden cagdheer, we dont need kab iyo lax, lets weither make peace or war, we dont need harti,

but it makes marehan feel good to say kab iyo lax karbashed me because its a big clan - a fake clan, MJs are now shooting practice for liyu boys amd his daughter is to be feasted on on the border, why do you think Mjs are bankrupt and their soldiers rob local banks as they are not paid on time, its because OGaden has killed off their trade with Ethiopia hahahahahhahahaha

starve them

Mjs and Marehans, take your fake daroodness and kab iyo lax and shovet where the sun dont shine, that card died a long time ago,

idoors, carry on the excellent work - i have borders with a lot of groups, it helps to see all my enemies weaken each other,

kab iyolax waa fake, Ogadens deport Mjs, Mjs deport Ogadens, marehan uses kab iyo lax to make themselevs feell good they were karbashed by Ogaden several times since hassan turki and ahmed cade from 2007 they kicked hiraale,

kab lax lax means nothing to Ogaden, he doesnt need it, it means a lot more to Mjs in ksimayo becasue if they dont use it then marehan will wipe out Mjs in ksimayo if it wasnt for OGADEN protection

only a langaab needs kab iyo lax, no such thing as darood or kavb iyo lax, were was the kab iyo lax when that bantu looking faroole was killing ONLF assumed boys,

cabdi Iley took all the ONLF boys they handed over and made them border guards in DDSI, now they burn MJ export trucks to DDSI on border and a caghdeer can take an MJ girl from her dad and the MJ will say nothing, she will be Ogadenified all night, Mjs are suffering a lot on the border becausen they brought it to themlesves,

when Mjs got attack by hutus and now idoors they cry kab iyo lax and we laugh at their silliness,

marehan get your act together, you are fighting Ogaden cagdheer, we dont need kab iyo lax, lets weither make peace or war, we dont need harti,

but it makes marehan feel good to say kab iyo lax karbashed me because its a big clan - a fake clan, MJs are now shooting practice for liyu boys amd his daughter is to be feasted on on the border, why do you think Mjs are bankrupt and their soldiers rob local banks as they are not paid on time, its because OGaden has killed off their trade with Ethiopia hahahahahhahahaha

starve them

Mjs and Marehans, take your fake daroodness and kab iyo lax and shovet where the sun dont shine, that card died a long time ago,

idoors, carry on the excellent work - i have borders with a lot of groups, it helps to see all my enemies weaken each other,
I never said we were overpowered by Ogaden and Majerten together. I said that Majerten like the Kablalax card was used against us. Majeerteen are not a military threat in J/Hoose to Ogaden or Marehan.
It was Ras Kamboni and Shabab who captured Kismayo together you guys didn't do it on your own :mjlaugh:

You guys are funny Wallahi. All Blackie wants to do in Kismayo is just bring hundreds of thousands of people and dump them in Kismayo.
Submits to Cayr:icon lol:
The Kab iyo Lax card being used against by Majeerteen why am I no surprised?
:icon lol:Half of Gedo:icon lol:
There is no Darodnimo

dude, even if yall got back kismayo, what would you do with it?

hutus have port, so do mjs and idoros, NFD Ogadena dn jubba Ogadens will block you from taking any goods to kenya and then DDSI Ogadens will also block you from taking the goods to ethiopia or DDSI -even thugh they have djabouti, berberam and and now sudan ,

kismayo will become a worthles real estate and the goods that come in will not have a market yet to tke them to kenya or ethiopia you qwill need to cross Ogaden lands in the afmadow, buale DDSI, NFD etc,

marehan waa so illogical,

Horn cable tv insulted DDSI, cabdi iley called Thailand settle they use to close it with in hours, why? becasue he pays a loty more for ESTV and thus had more clout, 8 days later he re opend it when idoors came to jigjiga, did some dhaanto and said sorry,

let marehan take ksimayo, Ogadens will simply blocvkade you, where you gona take the goods to ? ahahahahhahahah, xamar and mark both have ports, mjs and idoors have ports,

then all planes that land there will be blocked in kenya by OGs in kenya governemnt , we will block ships and planes -

then we will sweet talk dubai to make sure no ship going to kismayo can use dubai, DDSI sends fresh camel meat frozzen by planes to dubai, kenya and UAE have a lot of business in dubai, and ermiates owns shid loads of firms in kenya, threatening them in kenya is super easy,

we made uhur come to garissa and say i am Ogaden , i am toolomoge, i am cabduwag, i am reer yahay (adan barre duales sub sub sub clan) to get votes,

kukuye and Ogadens have an alliance, ksii and oagdens have an alliance (kisi votes with Ogadens and kukuye to keep jelwa out ) kisi was mois tribe,

we will slowly starve kismayho to death with out firing a single shot

that is if you can even caputuire it again, we have 10,000 cagdheer boys well wepaonsied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending