Puntland Must Reject Somalia Debt Cancellation

Puntland secure Galmudug, so what you talking about :mjlol: .

How many times do i have to explain to your small minded brain that, PSF is not Puntland they operate on their own and are run by the Assad Family.

Just because PSF which is an American CIA trained Para Military Militia, helps Galmudug with Anti Terrorism Operations doesnt mean that Puntland is Freeing Galmudug.

It means that Americans want PSF and NISA and FSG to work together and open Lines of Communications.

PSF is not Puntland SNA or are they under the command of DENI

PSF is a Assad run unit, and we will work with PSF and ASSAD when it comes to Alshabaab

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
How many times do i have to explain to your small minded brain that, PSF is not Puntland they operate on their own and are run by the Assad Family.

Just because PSF which is an American CIA trained Para Military Militia, helps Galmudug with Anti Terrorism Operations doesnt mean that Puntland is Freeing Galmudug.

It means that Americans want PSF and NISA and FSG to work together and open Lines of Communications.

PSF is not Puntland SNA or are they under the command of DENI

PSF is a Assad run unit, and we will work with PSF and ASSAD when it comes to Alshabaab
PSF under PL justification right now. Plus PSF divided by two group. One unit led by Ina diyaano other lead by Deni.

Those in south mudug are under Deni.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Hawiye have a chip on their shoulder from the time they were ruled by Keenadiid. They take every opportunity to get one over us but they never learn from their failure. So the end result will be a lot of time wasting before we get ours. I hate time wasters even more than Hawiye.
Kenadid this, kenadid that. You guys could never show us proof that kenadid ruled us by force or we were his slaves. While me on the other hand have shown you that your people were slaves a bunch of times in the south

Trending

Latest posts