Puntland Must Reject Somalia Debt Cancellation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland must take to the I.C and present cold hard facts. All the debt Somalia incurred was invested in the south and subsequently looted by HG clan, it is unwise for the I.C to cancel the debt untill those responsible are brought to justice or what is going to stop it from happening again.

PL only recieved a 'road and port' thru bi-lateral investment(china and italy) and those investments have been safeguarded and still exist in the condition it was left at the fall of 91.

The rest of Somalia debt has been invested in the south and was looted and subsequently sold off by Thuggish(moryan) clan Habar Gedir.

Puntland must take to the I.C and present cold hard facts. All the debt Somalia incurred was invested in the south and subsequently looted by HG clan, it is unwise for the I.C to cancel the debt untill those responsible are brought to justice or what is going to stop it from happening again.

PL only recieved a 'road and port' thru bi-lateral investment(china and italy) and those investments have been safeguarded and still exist in the condition it was left at the fall of 91.

The rest of Somalia debt has been invested in the south and was looted and subsequently sold off by Thuggish(moryan) clan Habar Gedir.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

That is why Deni didnt attend their rubbush mettings. Puntland shouldnt agree if its against our rights.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
That is why Deni didnt attend their rubbush mettings. Puntland shouldnt agree if its against our rights.

We shouldn't be apart of the southern governments, I get so angry why we attend, as PL has a special clause in both the federal and regional constitution that it is independent and separate untill the constitution is completed and recognized by PL and SFG together.

Till then why are we put together with these baby states who are not even free to walk in their towns becuz of shabab.

Reborn

Qaran Dumis :deadmanny:

Those infrastructures you mentioned you were deals signed by Somalia and Puntland didn't exists then.

Those infrastructures projects alongside the old Berbera to Hargeisa road , Berbera to Burco roads and many others were built on loans and credit.

It was the Kacaan regime that couldn't keep up with the payments and debt escalation started then and not post 91 :mjlol:

Does it make you feel uncomfortable that mega
projects will be signed off that will benefit Somalia and alleviate poverty?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Qaran Dumis :deadmanny:

Those infrastructures you mentioned you were deals signed by Somalia and Puntland didn't exists then.

Those infrastructures projects alongside the old Berbera to Hargeisa road , Berbera to Burco roads and many others were built on loans and credit.

It was the Kacaan regime that couldn't keep up with the payments and debt escalation started then and not post 91 :mjlol:

Does it make you feel uncomfortable that mega
projects will be signed off that will benefit Somalia and alleviate poverty?

Waan hisabtamayna, anagu manahin dad 'bila shurud' af-gashin fathers. U r the clan who went to an ogaden man and said 'gabadha ii dhowra' and he was shocked and said 'waan dhowri'

Say it loud n proud IDOOR

Netflix Reality GIF by The Circle Netflix (US)

Last edited:
One day PL is a country, One day its part of the FSG, one day its a State of Somalia.

You will not Take Majority of Aid or anything, NO PL favoritism, either you accept that you are Federal member state like the rest or you forget about International Aid Support.

One day PL is a country, One day its part of the FSG, one day its a State of Somalia.

You will not Take Majority of Aid or anything, NO PL favoritism, either you accept that you are Federal member state like the rest or you forget about International Aid Support.
Independence would be the best option in my view.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hawiye have a chip on their shoulder from the time they were ruled by Keenadiid. They take every opportunity to get one over us but they never learn from their failure. So the end result will be a lot of time wasting before we get ours. I hate time wasters even more than Hawiye.

Trending