Puntland Must Reject Somalia Debt Cancellation

You would be a water girl for Hawiye had you been born Hawiye xaq kuma taagnid Qabiil baa ku taagantahy. Somalis all have qabiil and xaq is different for all of them. Hence why Somalis tend to ask what clan a person is after he says something as if human beings are incapable of independent thought and supporting their fellow countryman no matter what clan.

Symptoms of a wadani that I experience is that ...Isaaq and Hawiye "Irir Samaale" call me a daroodist tribalist. Mj call me a Hawiye bootlicker Mareexaan call me a HAG, Ogaadeen call me Mareexaan, there is a reason my qabiil is asked a millon times. If Nabi Muxaamad SAW was a qabiil Soomaali Maxamaad madan maqal we would be Somali tedros or Ibsa because the Dir and Hawiye in Galbeed would rather be under Oromo than Somali dabodhilifs.

The truth is you lot are fascinated that I have a political ideology and I am not under these fallacious clan allegiances used by currupt politicians to fool maskeen qaxooti who are emotional about qabiil. Every Somali having their political view painted by qabiil or subclan gives us no room to actually build an independent state that is peacefully stable politically and economically.

Haye, self-proclaimed 'Wadani'.

Tell us how and why Puntland is wrong and give us clear examples of Puntland's supposed transgressions.

Haye, self-proclaimed 'Wadani'.

Tell us how and why Puntland is wrong and give us clear examples of Puntland's supposed transgressions.
Good question:

Puntland worked against Abdilqasim's gov in Mogadishu who integrated the courts into his government and if they gave him a chance, Al Shabab would have never existed with no Ethiopian invasion.

Abdillahi Yusuf.....

Puntland worked against Sheikh Shariif even though he treated Puntland like they were his bosses.

Puntland protested HSM in the elections and called for one-man one-vote. They made sure HSM didn't win the election with many of their politicians favoring Farmaajo.

Puntland protested Faramajo's bid for one-man one-vote of any form and made sure HSM took Puntlands votes as the secondary politician.

HSM figured the cycle of Puntland would continue and they will always be mucaarad so he brought in a Jubbaland PM and cares nothing about their input.

Puntland is not "wrong". Puntland just needs a different approach and to be welcoming to presidents. They need to take part in these meetings and compromise like everyone else.

HSM is a deal maker unlike Farmaajo. If you try sitting on the bench this 5 years Farmaajo will be back and he won't give an inch. I am saying that PL should work with the prez in finalizing the constitution and money sharing system. Why do we have to be protesting beggers screaming about xaqeena every year and call each other laandheeryaal. This is worse than tuugsi because we are crying for getting an equal share.

I agree with you to some extend from a political perspective!
However how far will you go to appease those that are constantly cooking the downfall of your people… in Somalia you are only as strong as your people are.

this utopian idea of your Somalia doesn’t exist. Give Somali people their xaq no matter their qabiil and don’t follow your brethren when they are the wrongdoers but at the same it’s wise for you to to know where the border of others ends.

I agree with you to some extend from a political perspective!
However how far will you go to appease those that are constantly cooking the downfall of your people… in Somalia you are only as strong as your people are.

this utopian idea of your Somalia doesn’t exist. Give Somali people their xaq no matter their qabiil and don’t follow your brethren when they are the wrongdoers but at the same it’s wise for you to to know where the border of others ends.
Ninyahow their is a shir and in Somali dhaqan as an oday of a whole region if you don't show up that is a B-word move. In shir Soomaaliyeed loo gooyo and run to Nairobi to snitch while gaalo kale force you to go is ceeb. Puntlands politics is the reason why reer PL don't have the PM spot now. If PL changes her politics you will see a reer PL president.

Good question:

Puntland worked against Abdilqasim's gov in Mogadishu who integrated the courts into his government and if they gave him a chance, Al Shabab would have never existed with no Ethiopian invasion.

Abdillahi Yusuf.....

Puntland worked against Sheikh Shariif even though he treated Puntland like they were his bosses.

Puntland protested HSM in the elections and called for one-man one-vote. They made sure HSM didn't win the election with many of their politicians favoring Farmaajo.

Puntland protested Faramajo's bid for one-man one-vote of any form and made sure HSM took Puntlands votes as the secondary politician.

HSM figured the cycle of Puntland would continue and they will always be mucaarad so he brought in a Jubbaland PM and cares nothing about their input.

Puntland is not "wrong". Puntland just needs a different approach and to be welcoming to presidents. They need to take part in these meetings and compromise like everyone else.

why do u think that these statements are true and if they are true what’s the reason behind these conflicts, I am asking out of curiosity

why do u think that these statements are true and if they are true what’s the reason behind these conflicts, I am asking out of curiosity
Allah knows best. Maybe every FGS hated Puntland which is very unlikely but is probable. If we had a political approach similar to Galmudug, Hirshabelle, and Southwest state, I guess we would've been already done with a consititution and 4.5 would've been over. This might just be me overestimating Puntland's disagreements with every FGS.

Ninyahow their is a shir and in Somali dhaqan as an oday of a whole region if you don't show up that is a B-word move. In shir Soomaaliyeed loo gooyo and run to Nairobi to snitch while gaalo kale force you to go is ceeb. Puntlands politics is the reason why reer PL don't have the PM spot now. If PL changes her politics you will see a reer PL president.
No it doesn’t work like at all bro- you don’t attend a shir just for the show of it. Shir has to have afgarad iyo the right intentions.

a prime example is how the Qarxajis odayaal refused to take part in biixis delegation to caynabo to seek sit down with dhulbahante odayaal! Garxajis most prominent odayaal spoke and said the following.

we will not take part in this because muuse biixi can not be trusted.
Few days later muuse biixi paid of some horgals within isaaq and send a delegation to caynabo and at the same time attacked laascaanood from 3 different fronts.

So no not all shir are a must attend… what’s the purpose of the shir and shirkasta hordhac buu leeyahay…hadaan hordhaca la isku fahmin ma kan maalintaas baa la isku fahmaya? Waa may

your dignity are self respect lies with not taking part in meetings that have intentions that are not pure!

Allah knows best. Maybe every FGS hated Puntland which is very unlikely but is probable. If we had a political approach similar to Galmudug, Hirshabelle, and Southwest state, I guess we would've been already done with a consititution and 4.5 would've been over. This might just be me overestimating Puntland's disagreements with every FGS.
It’s not about hatred or even tribalism- it’s about resources!

Puntland learned a great deal prior to the Somali state collapse. Zero infrastructure in Puntland region other than Bosaso port tht was not even done properly if you compare to Berbera or Mogadishu! Other than tht nothing! Our entire hanti was in the south under a central government and got lost during the civil war. Not because of others or hatred or whatever! Simply because we believed in the system and the land belonged to all of us! That was not the case and we never want to return to those p

we are resource rich wether human capital or natural resources. we have put a lot of time in creating a Somali state that secures the future of each qabiil by creating a federal system that’s independent of the capital, to prevent exactly what’s happening in Mogadishu since forever!

we will not take part in the plundering of the nation nor will we accept other arrangements other than what we agreed upon the constitution.

I think we are not hostile to anyone other than those that are hostile to us.

a strong Puntland under a strong Somali federal state that adheres to the constitution

No it doesn’t work like at all bro- you don’t attend a shir just for the show of it. Shir has to have afgarad iyo the right intentions.

a prime example is how the Qarxajis odayaal refused to take part in biixis delegation to caynabo to seek sit down with dhulbahante odayaal! Garxajis most prominent odayaal spoke and said the following.
Intentions Ilaahey uun baa og. Afgaradna you can’t achieve without meeting. Garxaajis odyaal wanted a dagaal to stop not a political disagreement or afgarad. These are two different things. You can’t negotiate before negotiating.

It’s not about hatred or even tribalism- it’s about resources!

Puntland learned a great deal prior to the Somali state collapse. Zero infrastructure in Puntland region other than Bosaso port tht was not even done properly if you compare to Berbera or Mogadishu! Other than tht nothing! Our entire hanti was in the south under a central government and got lost during the civil war. Not because of others or hatred or whatever! Simply because we believed in the system and the land belonged to all of us! That was not the case and we never want to return to those p

we are resource rich wether human capital or natural resources. we have put a lot of time in creating a Somali state that secures the future of each qabiil by creating a federal system that’s independent of the capital, to prevent exactly what’s happening in Mogadishu since forever!

we will not take part in the plundering of the nation nor will we accept other arrangements other than what we agreed upon the constitution.

I think we are not hostile to anyone other than those that are hostile to us.

a strong Puntland under a strong Somali federal state that adheres to the constitution
Not a single tax is taken from Puntland. The issue is Puntland wants to get more from buuq which has worked in the past. If your talking about taxes, I’ve been to Galkacyo, Garowe, and Bosaso. Puntland operates as a centralist state centralized only in Garowe with all the infristruce going there. Private sector and foreign investment are 90% of the development of other cities.

We have no quarrels with
Intentions Ilaahey uun baa og. Afgaradna you can’t achieve without meeting. Garxaajis odyaal wanted a dagaal to stop not a political disagreement or afgarad. These are two different things. You can’t negotiate before negotiating.
no Garxajis odoyaal wanted to know whether muuse would agree with the outcome of the shir and secondly they knew what the ssc odoyaal wanted which is impossible with isaaq- unless they accept their desire to be independent country is forever shattered!

so what’s the point of shir..

Garxajis and muuse biixi need to talk first before they can have the same vision!

the same thing applies here between Puntland and Villa somalia… we need to talk as Villa Somalia and Puntland first and make conceeete agreements before some photo moments for the world to see to continue the roadmap to receive more funds..

Not a single tax is taken from Puntland. The issue is Puntland wants to get more from buuq which has worked in the past. If your talking about taxes, I’ve been to Galkacyo, Garowe, and Bosaso. Puntland operates as a centralist state centralized only in Garowe with all the infristruce going there. Private sector and foreign investment are 90% of the development of other cities.
Who is seeking the tax collected from Mogadishu, you are confused akhi..

the funds we are seeking are the funds sent to Mogadishu to distribute to the federal states!

Ofcourse this is the case, like you said in your defence of Mogadishu in the early days.. that Mogadishu had to be first invested in before other tuulo, same thing applies here!

the only difference is that in Puntland there is a plan to make each province economically stronger and that plan is in place… garowe indeed gets a lion share but other deegaans are certainly not ignored.. prime example garacad wadaagsin road and Bosaso to ceerigaabo road.
And hundreds smaller projects. There constantly a project finishing in Puntland somewhere.

these projects need the funds send from invested countries to be completed and this is Mogadishu stopping..

The main differences between puntland and other states is that funds are finding their ways through the projects intended for unlike most other places where a local guy pockets all..

mand this is the reason why Villa Somalia wants to block this…

The main differences between puntland and other states is that funds are finding their ways through the projects intended for unlike most other places where a local guy pockets all..

mand this is the reason why Villa Somalia wants to block this…
I agree but that isn't the reason why the Villa is against it. That means it jealousy if I am understanding you correctly.

Villa Somalia is doing to Puntland what hargeysa is doing to laascaanood..

the difference is that between Puntland and Villa Somalia is pure politics and the average market seller is not involved.. it stays between garowe and Mogadishu.. waa politics without stoking public emotions. Level of politics that somaliland will not reach for another 30 years.

look at Hassan sheikh spoke twice about laascaanood both times his stand clear and not contradictory of each other nor with emotions. Simple clear message! No arrogance no instigation. Whether u agree or disagree with his statement that’s a politician.

Deni spoke twice same message no contradiction no emotions.

you compare this to somaliland- they all over the place, 5000 contradictions, emotions, foul languages, arrogance’s, no superiority between each other! Who is leading this! President, vice president, chairman, opposition parties, suldaanada or boqoradda?

Reason why they are in where they are! Great business people but politics is not for them.

Who is seeking the tax collected from Mogadishu, you are confused akhi..

the funds we are seeking are the funds sent to Mogadishu to distribute to the federal states!
I know that is a loan or grant sent to the federal government. If it was sent to Puntland there would be no need for a dispute because the federal government wouldn't see it.

I agree but that isn't the reason why the Villa is against it. That means it jealousy if I am understanding you correctly.
Not necessarily… Villa Somalia views Puntland as an opposition party and vice versa!

you go and try to get democrats and republicans to sit together or the British Labour Party and the conservatives.. it won’t happen..

mits like a champions league final game each time.. don’t let the other team score! Hence why the whole thing is xaraam to begin with..

Trending

Latest posts