PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It is hard to maintain classy personality when it is not engrained in you, so hardly a surprise you switch back to the original you. just be as bad as you want, it is going to be a poor reflection on you and on others who claim moral high ground and don't say a word to you as a member of their clan.

Yea, me infringing meant that it is given Somalis are prone to clan bigotry and love to all day be negative and emotional about clan as if their entire life is about clan and not about the person. With that reality, I sometimes feel bad screwing up their savage day on here in trying to put some sense into their inferior savage heads that are primal and instinctively uncivilized. Imagine the amount of energy it will take to almost correct their sheekhs, their doctors, engineers, heads of states, just about any Somali is so fucked when it comes to clans with the exception of someone Allah has given enough wisdom to stay above that.

Help yourself dude. All I will need to do is say something rational to drive your insecurities deeper.
Dude you are not impressing us with your essays you are trying to get moral superiority as a 2 faced hypocrite :chrisfreshhah:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Every Somali knows which clan screams DAROOD whenever shit hits the fan for them, than he claims that jl needs mj, the weakest out of all the Somali clans.. LOOL, what a comedy. He is delusional, and if pl wants to cut off ties with the paper govt of Minodisho than let them but mj needs to leave JL out of it. There is no Darood unity and there will NEVER be considering how mj fucked over Ogadeen. The fact they sided with our enemy ( Ethiopia) is something we will NEVER forget or forgive.
Jubbaland wouldn't exist was it not for Puntland sxb so I don't know why you are getting emotional over but unlike Dr Osman I believe our futures are different and I don't care to stand up for each other.

Jubbaland wouldn't exist was it not for Puntland sxb so I don't know why you are getting emotional over but unlike Dr Osman I believe our futures are different and I don't care to stand up for each other.

Jubbland ALWAYS existed WITHOUT mj. It was Ogadeen who first came to jl during the colonial era and defeated the British, kicked out oromo and as usual your tol came after all was done claiming Ogadeen history. Fast forward, Your clan came, yet again, on bored when Madoobe and his boys kicked alshabab out of Kismayo and your tol as USUAL pretending like they have done something AFTER Madoobe and his militia entered the state. Again, your ENTIRE tol are DELUSIONAL. Your tol have been showing how weak they are after thousands of your militia keep getting their asses handed to them by a couple hundred alshabab in galgala. Kulaha JL wouldnet exist without the clan whose "men" are known as naago. Riyaad kujirtaan. Like I said, we dont care about Daroodnimo and your interest and Ogadeen interest will always separate.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Jubbland ALWAYS existed WITHOUT mj. It was Ogadeen who first came to jl during the colonial era and defeated the British, kicked out oromo and as usual your tol came after all was done claiming Ogadeen history. Fast forward, Your clan came, yet again, came on bored pretending like they have done something AFTER Madoobe and his militia entered the state. Again, your ENTIRE tol are DELUSIONAL. Your tol have been showing how weak they are after thousands of your militia keep getting their asses handed to them by a couple hundred alshabab in galgala. Kulaha JL wouldnet exist without the a clan whose "men" are known as naago. Riyaad kujirtaan. Like I said, we dont care about Daroodnimo and your interest and Ogadeen interest will always remain as separate.
You are a disgusting man it's useless talking to you it literally happened during a few years ago. :mjlol:

You are a disgusting man it's useless talking to you it literally happened during a few years ago. :mjlol:

I am not a man, and yes it happened few years ago hence why you cannot hide the truth. Your tol are WEAK and pathetic. They cannot even fight a sub clan of hawiye or few hundred alshabab. I guess the dhulbahante, warsangli and leelkase who were darbi for the weak mj got sick of it and your tol are now struggling to contain alshabab and isis in galgala.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I am not a man, and yes it happened few years ago hence why you cannot hide the truth. Your tol are WEAK and pathetic. They cannot even fight a sub clan of hawiye or few hundred alshabab. I guess the dhulbahante, warsangli and leelkase who were darbi for the weak mj got sick of it and your tol are now struggling to contain alshabab and isis in galgala.
SubhanAllah what a miserable person I can't debate with you even my sons bring forth points but you are full of insults, may Allah guide you:jaynerd:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Puntland can't do anything. They must accept whatever role is given to them, however lowly and unfit they deem it to be. That is consequence of electing Gaas.
May Allah protect and preserve president Gaas he is looking at the interest of Puntland a strong federal government in Mogadishu is a benefit to Puntland.

Puntland has always been the backbone of Somalia it will continue to be the home where all Somalis are welcomed while doing everything they can to help Somalia from all over Somalia.

It is because of this that Puntland will compromise everything for the common good to take us out from this disgraceful predicament like crabs in a bucket

SubhanAllah what a miserable person I can't debate with you even my sons bring forth points but you are full of insults, may Allah guide you:jaynerd:

May Allah take the munafiaqnimo that is embedded in your tols DNA out of you. I brought points and as usual you brought lies. If mj were that strong it wouldnt have taken them until Ogadeen entered JL to suddenly come too, and how shameless you cunts are claiming without mj JL wouldnt exist. Wallahi if Ogadeen leaves JL tomorrow your tol will either follow Ogaden or go back to their dusty hell hole.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Here is one convert I won over with good diplomacy. My man, your doctorate is well earned.
This man despise the shariah I’m not at all surprised that you managed to indoctrinate him people who don’t adhere or recognise the shariah are prone to indoctrination waa dhad fickle minded weeye ma garatey boowe aniga Ila hadal aniga baa ruunta ku sheegiyo

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
May Allah take the munafiaqnimo that is embedded in your tols DNA out of you. I brought points and as usual you brought lies. If mj were that strong it wouldnt have taken them until Ogadeen entered JL to suddenly come too, and how shameless you cunts are claiming without mj JL wouldnt exist. Wallahi if Ogadeen leaves JL tomorrow your tol will either follow Ogaden or go back to their dusty hell hole.

If Ogaadeens were that strong it wouldn't have taken until Kenya entered JL for them to suddenly come too. Wallaahi if Kenyans leave JL tomorrow your tol will either follow Kenya or go back to the bushes. :mjohreally:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I'm trying to explain to you that it is a political fact that Jubbaland would not exist without Puntland. Jubbaland was Ahmed Madobe's militia in Kismayo followed with Kenyan troops, it had no backing from Xamar and needed to be recognized as a fully fledged state from Gedo to Jubbaland in the face of Hasan Sheikh Mohamud's Government, it was the political backing of Puntland that got Jubbaland that status despite HSM spending his first almost 2 years fighting the possibility of Jubbaland as a state. Lets keep in mind that the interior minister of Jubbaland is MJ/Harti and so is the mayor of Kismayo. You are not only historically incorrect but proud of your ignorance so that's that inshAllah Allah SWT will guide you to the light of wisdom and accurate facts.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Every Somali knows which clan screams DAROOD whenever shit hits the fan for them, than he claims that jl needs mj, the weakest out of all the Somali clans.. LOOL, what a comedy. He is delusional, and if pl wants to cut off ties with the paper govt of Minodisho than let them but mj needs to leave JL out of it. There is no Darood unity and there will NEVER be considering how mj fucked over Ogadeen. The fact they sided with our enemy ( Ethiopia) is something we will NEVER forget or forgive.
since when is Majeerteen a guest in jubaland? Need I remind you that the interior minister of jubaland is Majeerteen likewise the mayor of kismayo is Majeerteen

May Allah protect Abdi iley during the drought he helped Somalis from Somalia like somaliland and galmudug Puntland... the reason he despise Abdi iley is cause he’s not from your sub sub sub clan it’s you who’s full of hatred and qabyalad under Abdi iley the Ethiopian Somali region has prospered to the point where teenagers are sent from Puntland and somaliland to attend university in jigjiga.

As for Majeerteen not being from jubaland harti own kismayo and jubbada hoose and if you think Ogaden outnumber harti in Somalia then you have another thing coming.

I heard it through the grapevine that the cuqdad ridden laangaabs of Ogaden and absame jidwaaq have soldout President Abdi iley but Allah willing no harm will come to Abdi iley he has done a lot for the Somalis both in Ethiopia and Somalia.

If Ogaadeens were that strong it wouldn't have taken until Kenya entered JL to suddenly come too.
Wallaahi if Kenyans leave JL tomorrow your tol will either follow Kenya or go back to the bushes. :mjohreally:

Ogadeen did not come from bushes we came from the largest land mass any Somali could ever have thanks to our ancestors. INCLUDING JUBBALAND. And we came to JL before Kenya existed. Madoobe entered without Kenya and is sustaining JL without them. Again delusional majereerteen. Without us, your tol are packing their garbage bags back to their uninhabitable hellhole. Without Dhulus, warsans, Ogadeen and Leelkase Majreerteen are NOTHING. You focus on alshabab who keeps slaughtering your weak males milita now that the other Darood clans have washed their hands off of helping your weak tol.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I blame siad barre for creating this hatred of Majeerteen into the hearts of all the other Somali tribe nacaala I heard siad barre use to tell people make songs ostracising and demonising Majeerteen kkk

Dude you are not impressing us with your essays you are trying to get moral superiority as a 2 faced hypocrite :chrisfreshhah:

With the amount of emotion my replies induced out of some here, , that says otherwise. You are impressed too. Qosol gariirkaadaan ka gartay. I bet you don't even know what QOSOL GARIIR means.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Again, dumb excuse. The entire planet went from tribal and clan fiefdoms into modern nation states, not just Somalia and Europe lol. In fact most nations were formed with multiples tribes forget just clans. Somalia is overwhelming one tribe (ethnic Somalis) with many clans. The rest of the world was able to overcome their issues and so will the Somalis. And the secession talk is delusional and pointless idk why you guys bother repeating it on here.

But you have no choice but to go forward with this system. Italian colonization and the Kacaan have destroyed the credibility of Southern tribes’ traditional leaders. The bridge to traditional governance was burned behind you, no one in the south cares what a traditional leader thinks. You retain the tribal consciousnesses but it is of no use to you, it is not something you can organize a government around.

The modern nation-state was created at westphalia less than 400 years ago. It took Europe 300 years and tens of millions of deaths to arrive at that point. But even before that they had had states for a 1000 years at that point. Most modern nation-states outside of Africa have had a historical experience of being a premodern state themselves or being part of some empire. The reason why states exist is because of the sedentary nature of agriculture, farmers usually stay in one place and are easy to extort (tax). Somalis, being a pastoral people, developed cultural traits that are very antithetical to the hierarchy needed to have a state. The Japanese, Koreans, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russians, Indonesians, Bangladeshis, Indians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Mesopotamia, the Levant, Egypt, North Africa and all of Europe have all, I repeat all, had thousand(s) of years long experience of being beat down and made to submit to taxation by some kind of state power. This is the ground you need to build a modern nation-state on, and we simply do not have the time.

The choice is between tribal states that are better able to create solidarity, or a larger state that is not worthy of the name. The fact that the two most well functioning states in Somalia are both based on tribal affiliation only strengthens the case for the former.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
With the amount of emotion my replies induced out of some here, , that says otherwise. You are impressed too. Qosol gariirkaadaan ka gartay. I bet you don't even know what QOSOL GARIIR means.
You have indoctrinated me too I also believe what you say about most people on here who spew qabyalad are Majeerteen kkk

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Tell her to keep chatting shit I will make one phone call to President farmaajo and prime minister khayre and have her and her family deported from Somalia back to their homeland of Ethiopia :fittytousand:

And when they go to ethiopia and say kill all mjs guess who is first on the line? Yh its me motherfucker

Status
Not open for further replies.