PL/JL CUT IMMEDIATE TIES TO MOGADISHU OVER LOWLY POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
I was trying to be nice but I gotta reverse my decision on the crusade against falsehoods of Mordor @Cognitivedissonance made a good point you remind me of the likes of @TSP and my son @XamarCade who was spouting this moryaan nonsense while claiming to be a nationalist but I have not seen you call out the members of Mordor like my sons and new son @saywalahi @XoosBoos any others.

You can completely miss me with that "infringing your rights as nomadic Somalis", this isn't the Queen of England you are talking to you pretentious douche! :susp:
Khat has ruined your senses? What in the fucking world have I to do with this?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just hate people going back to old shit that never worked in the 1960s when we are the closest to each other we would ever be and think it will work after 27 year civil war. That's where I just say we ned some decolonization of the minds, they have brainwashed u so much to think you can't even manage your own people with your local inspired ideas and need to use someone elses even though you never really enjoyed much success with it in the past and your whole continent is the worst in the world for more proof.

Typical somali: Haa democratic waan raba si qabiilka loo babiciyo, SOMALIA HANALATO...NABAD IYO NOLAL as the crowd leave a phone rings 'haye ina adeer war beel kale ayaa raba inu na hukumo ee diyaariya wiilasheena si aanu ka hortagno lakin u sheega wiilasha inaysan qabil afkooda soo marin yaan umadu nala yabin'. War ii wac ina adeerkayga maxkamada joggo haloo sheego in moshin la diyaariyo oo beeshasi laga hortago.

Wake up guys, thats the typical somali your talking about and u want to conveniently ignore it, I say ignore it your own demise and be prepared for a even a worse result then the 1960s cause u got 27 year civil war plus unresolved trust issues which has spawned all the symptoms and possibly future unknown symptoms in the future.

I was trying to be nice but I gotta reverse my decision on the crusade against falsehoods of Mordor @Cognitivedissonance made a good point you remind me of the likes of @TSP and my son @XamarCade who was spouting this moryaan nonsense while claiming to be a nationalist but I have not seen you call out the members of Mordor like my sons and new son @saywalahi @XoosBoos any others.

You can completely miss me with that "infringing your rights as nomadic Somalis", this isn't the Queen of England you are talking to you pretentious douche! :susp:

It is hard to maintain classy personality when it is not engrained in you, so hardly a surprise you switch back to the original you. just be as bad as you want, it is going to be a poor reflection on you and on others who claim moral high ground and don't say a word to you as a member of their clan.

Yea, me infringing meant that it is given Somalis are prone to clan bigotry and love to all day be negative and emotional about clan as if their entire life is about clan and not about the person. With that reality, I sometimes feel bad screwing up their savage day on here in trying to put some sense into their inferior savage heads that are primal and instinctively uncivilized. Imagine the amount of energy it will take to almost correct their sheekhs, their doctors, engineers, heads of states, just about any Somali is so fucked when it comes to clans with the exception of someone Allah has given enough wisdom to stay above that.

Help yourself dude. All I will need to do is say something rational to drive your insecurities deeper.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You must be young to insult someone's mom. Go consult with your hooyo and see if she approves of you insulting someone else's mom. I bet she will slap you backhandedly as you deserve.

You also prove my point. Tons of Somalis read here and write on here. It is not nice to stand out among the crowd for bad reasons. Defend your clan as you must, but also do so in fairness and not out of aggression to others and disrespect. No one would find faults with you markaa. I don't know why that simple logic escapes Somalis. Being a good ambassador for your clan is actually good. Since most of Somalis are obsessed with the clan anyway and don't feel important as an individual without group think.

If you do things right, hardly anyone finds faults with you young man. Just be truthful to your beliefs. And if you are unstable and mentally impaired, you are absolved of any accountability, so enjoy in your upside down world .
I agree with you it’s Majeerteen that diss hawiye and I am amongst them Maxa tagan nahay illahay yajuuj iyo majuuj naarta haku foogayo.

You’re smart masha Allah you figured out most the hatred is coming from Majeerteen as a Majeerteen I agree with you that’s why I despise hawiye and whatever tribe you’re it’s ingrained in my as a Majeerteen to despise all the other tribes except Majeerteen

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

This guy who brags he’s better than everyone cause he’s parents have raised him better than most has the audacity to call others out on their qabyalad while he’s out here taking notes of everyone’s qabil yet slyly implying this is a Majeerteen thing disregarding all the other tribes on here who spew qabyalad the audacity is unparalleled

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
It is hard to maintain classy personality when it is not engrained in you, so hardly a surprise you switch back to the original you. just be as bad as you want, it is going to be a poor reflection on you and on others who claim moral high ground and don't say a word to you as a member of their clan.

Yea, me infringing meant that it is given Somalis are prone to clan bigotry and love to all day be negative and emotional about clan as if their entire life is about clan and not about the person. With that reality, I sometimes feel bad screwing up their savage day on here in trying to put some sense into their inferior savage heads that are primal and instinctively uncivilized. Imagine the amount of energy it will take to almost correct their sheekhs, their doctors, engineers, heads of states, just about any Somali is so fucked when it comes to clans with the exception of someone Allah has given enough wisdom to stay above that.

Help yourself dude. All I will need to do is say something rational to drive your insecurities deeper.
You’re correct bro masha Allah it’s always Majeerteen members who spew qabyalad rageedi ba tahay noolow Majeerteen ha dhaco kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with you it’s Majeerteen that diss hawiye and I am amongst them Maxa tagan nahay illahay yajuuj iyo majuuj naarta haku foogayo.

You’re smart masha Allah you figured out most the hatred is coming from Majeerteen as a Majeerteen I agree with you that’s why I despise hawiye and whatever tribe you’re it’s ingrained in my as a Majeerteen to despise all the other tribes except Majeerteen

Chill out Cognissance, what u need is to go Mogadishu and be surrounded by Hawiye. You need to face your phobia

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Chill out Cognissance, what u need is to go Mogadishu and be surrounded by Hawiye. You need to face your phobia
This guy is a hypocrite lecturing us about qabyalad while he slyly implies the qabyalad is all one sided it’s only spewed by Majeerteen members on here which is a flagrant lie

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy is a hypocrite lecturing us about qabyalad while he slyly implies the qabyalad is all one sided it’s only spewed by Majeerteen members on here which is a flagrant lie

I am suprised PL hasn't commented on this lowly position, foreign affairs, what are we gonna do stamp visas on passports with non-existing embassies? HG has got the parliament constitution committee head, the army leader plus interior. Taas inay yeelan PL waa stupidnimo. I have said this countless times bro, as long as the city is one clan and the powerful positions goes to one clan, there is no accountability. Somalida lama hisabtaman ina adeerkooda, they will even watch him do murder. U need to balance the powerful positions with different tribes so the city then keeps it in check.

A non hawiye will watch his ass more carefully then a hawiye will in his home-town, u know that bro. Cuz he won't have the same priveledges afforded to him like a hawiye has in their town.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I am suprised PL hasn't commented on this lowly position, foreign affairs, what are we gonna do stamp visas on passports with non-existing embassies? HG has got the parliament constitution committee head, the army leader plus interior. Taas inay yeelan PL waa stupidnimo
Puntland can’t do nothing it’s prime minister khayre decision he’s the prime minister of Somalia it’s his choice he knows who he can work with its his choice no one else

At the end of the day the interior ministry only operates in Mogadishu its only right that position goes to hawiye since they’re the majority in Mogadishu

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland can’t do nothing it’s prime minister khayre decision he’s the prime minister of Somalia it’s his choice he knows who he can work with its his choice no one else

At the end of the day the interior ministry only operates in Mogadishu its only right that position goes to hawiye since they’re the majority in Mogadishu

lets be real u know HG don't want a govt and hence want to ensure the powerful position that can make a difference is under their hands. The constitution commitee, the army general, plus interior one tribe who is known not to be interested in seeing a govt come. I mean really bro can u honestly tell me wat they have done for the past 10 years they held that interior role? just one thing? so dont tell me these ppl are pro govt

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

If I remember correctly, you were raised by your Hawiye side. Is that how you faced your phobia?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Puntland can't do anything. They must accept whatever role is given to them, however lowly and unfit they deem it to be. That is consequence of electing Gaas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If I remember correctly, you were raised by your Hawiye side. Is that how you faces your phobia?

I got no phobia of hawiye :). In all reality it's HG who are really the problematic ones. I pick on them for one reason, how can I ignore they fight with every tribe bimaal, mj, abgal, rahanwayn, kismayo, ogaden. Reer aysan la dagalamin ma jirto wax layska indha tiri karo ma aha that sort of track record. Everywhere they go there was always a green line...mogadishu, marka, galkayo, dhusomareeb. Hadi nimankas laga gaban laha hawiye, this shit wud be all over years ago

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I completely and wholeheartedly agree. Puntland can't do anything. They must accept whatever role is given to them, however lowly and unfit they deem it to be. That is consequence of electing Gaas.

I do like Kheyre though, even though this decision was not wise. I know his got heaps of pressure coming at him from that tribe but he could've told their business-men if u don't get your tribe to stop this, we will not allow dawlad-diid to operate in the city market place and your businesses will need to be closed down. Dawlada waan caynaya suuqana waan ka ganacsanaya wax isqadan karo ma aha. He could've of got PL/JL to bar their ports from all dawlad-diid and he bars them from mogadishu. This would bring them into crisis mode and will be like 'war aanu wada hadalno' and then u slam them into a corner and say sit back and stop being anti govt or your outta here.

It's not good to succumb to dawlad-diids or else every tribe will do this when they don't get something. That's why americans dont negiotate with terrorists, cause it gives others incentive to become a terrorist. Khayre fucked up big time with HG matter.

lol, you're wrong again, you need to stop undermining JL, those guys know how to defend their land and histoy proves it, they fought of the oromos, the british and many more and they are still the rulers of their land with the help of no one, and what is the mataano BS you keep on mentioning?

there is a tribal balance last time i checked (the 4.5 formula), and this darod unity of yours is quite interesting.

Ps I do genuinely support the Goldogob corridor, which opens up a market of 100m ppl for PL business men.

Every Somali knows which clan screams DAROOD whenever shit hits the fan for them, than he claims that jl needs mj, the weakest out of all the Somali clans.. LOOL, what a comedy. He is delusional, and if pl wants to cut off ties with the paper govt of Minodisho than let them but mj needs to leave JL out of it. There is no Darood unity and there will NEVER be considering how mj fucked over Ogadeen. The fact they sided with our enemy ( Ethiopia) is something we will NEVER forget or forgive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending