National Day in DDS

The weather’s nice today isn’t it?
@SPMLegend @tyrannicalmanager @Removed @GaradShabeel How the hell do you men survive this??
IMG_1319.jpeg

35?? With wind speeds exceeding 20km/h that’s just wild…
IMG_1322.jpeg

:faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I am not reer Isaaq but have every right to speak on the hell that was inflicted on them by you cursed reer cabdile. I can cruised for them if I want, who are you to say otherwise, the very traitors who betrayed them over and over again?. Go to Dhagaxbuur and see how these cursed cunts are still threatening reer Isaaq. No one should ever have to put up with that kind threats Islamically and humanly.

Shame? what shame, its both Islamic, maturity and actually evolving by calling out the wrong doers among us. This is the problem with Somalis, you lack accountability. This is one of the many reasons why Somalis continue to war among each other. Just admit your evils, ask for forgiveness and dont repeat your past wrong doings. But, reer cabdile ( the thorn up Ogaden ass) cant wait until they can exact more terror, especially on reer Isaaq.

As for sitti, its none of our business, ciise did not come to our aid, they hate us, always have, they have dijbouti thats wealthy and has military, let them help them. Where in the Quran and Hadith does Allah make it Ogadens duty to constantly shed our blood for a people who will never piss on us if we are on fire let alone shed their blood for us.

Reer dhuunta lagoo did try it with bahgari, but they fought back and massacred 30 reer cabdile inside qabri dahare. After that, other then marginalizing bahgari economically, as far as I know reer dhuunto lagoo did not try to physically harm them again.

Youre on my ignore list, you are an absolute headache having to read your jumbled up words.
I will dumb this down into bullet points because you cant read.

>Your not reer Isaaq

>Theres no major subclan conflict in SR “threatening reer isaaq”

>I never said im Reer Cabdille

>Reer Cabdille is ogadens largest subclan them all being responsible for Iley is like saying Maxamed Subeer should apologize to Makahiil for Iley

>Bah Geri are always babied by the Ogaden admin giving them complete control of Qalaafe yet your complaining of marginalization?

>Reer Sitti have always been ONLF and were staunchly anti-Iley aside from this are our muslim Somali brothers who Cagjar is responsible over. Yes we will be angry when he ignores there plight.

Trending

Latest posts