National Day in DDS

Go and ask jidwaaq why they want gaalo in their province. It was jidwwaq who gave them entire neighourhoods. It isnt my business nor my job to fight other peoples battles.

Mental gymnastics! The puppets selling off our people do not belong to a specific tribe. They are all Horgals who need to be put down like rabid dogs.

I am arguing with a little kid 🤦🏾‍♂️ Go vent your cuqdad somewhere else Naaya
You are the one with the cuqdad, your entire hatred for Cagjar is nothing but qayaalad. You and your entire stupid moryaan tol thirsts for the days where you mujrims bent your futo for the gaalo and slaughtered Ogaden for coins. Kir iyo kut.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
How about YOU reer cbdile eff off with yours, telling the truth about reercabdile crippling Ogaden bc of their hatred for Ogaden does not equal qabyaalad. The Qabyaaladaystayaal are your very cursed sub who chose to be footsoilders for gaalo and wiped out entire generations of Ogaden families off the face of the earth. THAT IS TRIBILISM.
Cagjar has incorporated many og his sub into Liyu and send to fight in Somalia and help the occupation, What's your point?
your attacking entire clan "working with gaalo" yet you defend a person who donated his blood, bows to christian priest and fight muslim for the gaalo.

The only thing I have issue is the fact that a bahgari freedom fighters statue is put in a city where his tol are hated other than that, I dont care. If you give a damn so much go and take up with the jidwaaq who want ethiopians in their land.
>I don't care about shirk

Last edited:
Mental gymnastics! The puppets selling off our people do not belong to a specific tribe. They are all Horgals who need to be put down like rabid dogs.

There is no more selling people, when you evil low iq reer cabdile were finally dethrone is the day selling, raping and murdering none reer cabdile stopped. I know you blood thirsty monsters miss that. In Sha Allah the next place to get rid of your retarded jufo who bent their dabo for other somalis and even went as far as killing innocent Ogaden men is Waamo.

There is no more selling people, when you evil low iq reer cabdile were finally dethrone is the day selling, raping and murdering none reer cabdile stopped. I know you blood thirsty monsters miss that. In Sha Allah the next place to get rid of your retarded jufo who bent their dabo for other somalis and even went as far as killing innocent Ogaden men is Waamo.

stop assuming that the benefits Reer Qoraxey received under Iley is the only representation of Reer Abdille. In fact the two biggest Gobols belonging to Tolka are impoverished and underdeveloped. Nogob and Erer do not receive the same rights as other regions. Even Doolo receives more attention. The same policy of Iley continues being exploited by Cagjar. All the projects and development started in DDS are used up In Godey,Dhagaxbuur and Qabridahar. No other Ogaden or Reer Abdille cities are given that much privilege. Most of the onlf martyrs came from Nogob region! Iley killed more Reer Abdille himself. Use logic next time instead of blind assumptions 🤦🏾‍♂️

stop assuming that the benefits Reer Qoraxey received under Iley is the only representation of Reer Abdille. In fact the two biggest Gobols belonging to Tolka are impoverished and underdeveloped. Nogob and Erer do not receive the same rights as other regions. Even Doolo receives more attention. The same policy of Iley continues being exploited by Cagjar. All the projects and development started in DDS are used up In Godey,Dhagaxbuur and Qabridahar. No other Ogaden or Reer Abdille cities are given that much privilege. Most of the onlf martyrs came from Nogob region! Iley killed more Reer Abdille himself. Use logic next time instead of blind assumptions 🤦🏾‍♂️

Wallahi towns like Cayuun,Salaxaad,and Lagahida do not even have drinkable water or road infrastructure and you want to say Reer Abdille’s are eating! just like Iley Cagjar keeps going on monthly pilgrimages ribbon cutting projects in the 4 holy cities Jigjiga,Qabridahar,Godey and Dhagaxbuur while 90% of the region do not enjoy the same rights let alone other Reer Abdille towns!

Cagjar has incorporated many og his sub into Liyu and send to fight in Somalia and help the occupation, What's your point?
your attacking entire clan "working with gaalo" yet you defend a person who donated his blood, bows to christian priest and fight muslim for the gaalo.

>I don't care about shirk
Jidwaaq can go and worry about shirk, it isnt my city, therefore not my business, hypocrite. As for the idiots who destroyed their country, Cagjar had no choice bc they attacked Ogadenia first, you cannot destroy your nation and cross into a region where its people are just coming out of a 35 years of hell infliced by your gaalo raac jufo and export your terror. You and spmloser are hypocrites, you demons miss raping Ogaden women, girls and wiping out majority reer Isaaq. May Allahs wrath be upon both of you hypcrites and your entire families who ever supported or taken part in our extermination.

I am here and have heard stories from SURVIVORS so f*ck you for lying, the only reer cabdile who have suffered in the hands of your hitler uncle are reer amaadin.

There goes with more of your lies, which part of I live here do you not understand. Lets start with dhagaxbuur, wallahi billahi, and this is from the mouths of the inhabitants, they told us, when we asked why there is hardly any development, they said because reer cabdile didnt allow Reer Isaaq to prosper, RC did not allow nice houses built in dhagaxbuur, reer cabd did not want other Ogaden to have any sort of development too but since the ouster of the gaal though, Dhagaxbuur has seen a surge of development mainly from reer isaaq diaspora returning. Wallahi billahi you and that tyrant above will go to hell for lying about innocent Muslims who have been put through hell and back. Its the same stories throughout , where there is very little or no development other than Godey and the cursed jufos town.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Jidwaaq can go and worry about shirk, it isnt my city, therefore not my business, hypocrite.
It's your Uncle's who protect Shirk, it doesn't matter if it's in Jigjiga or Cape verde.
As for the idiots who destroyed their country, Cagjar had no choice bc they attacked Ogadenia first, you cannot destroy your nation and cross into a region where its people are just coming out of a 35 years of hell infliced by your gaalo raac jufo and export your terror.
Iley ruled the region for less than 10 years, your cuqdad for sub a made you delusional.

You and spmloser are hypocrites, you demons miss raping Ogaden women, girls and wiping out majority reer Isaaq. May Allahs wrath be upon both of you hypcrites and your entire families who ever supported or taken part in our extermination.
how am i a hypocrite if i don't support Iley and called him a puppet?

It's your Uncle's who protect Shirk, it doesn't matter if it's in Jigjiga or Cape verde.

Iley ruled the region for less than 10 years, your cuqdad for sub a made you delusional.

how am i a hypocrite if i don't support Iley and called him a puppet?

Again, I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT WHAT TAKES PLACE IN JIGJIGA. Its not my land.

The ones with the cuqdad are your cursed jufo who dragged the Ogaden name in every rotten place, the doqomo literally even recruited other Somalis and gaalo to help them rape and slaughter Ogaden children, women and men.

Youre a hypocrite because you want reer cabdile to rule Ogadenia, because your hatred for Cagjar isnt for a religious reasons or legitimate but HATE for Reer Isaaq.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
but Mustafe rules the place and protect the shirk of the christians.
The ones with the cuqdad are your cursed jufo who dragged the Ogaden name in every rotten place, the doqomo literally even recruited other Somalis and gaalo to help them rape and slaughter Ogaden children, women and men.
today Cagjar sends liyuu to help occupy Somalia for his Gaalo master.
Youre a hypocrite because you want reer cabdile to rule Ogadenia, because your hatred for Cagjar isnt for a religious reasons or legitimate but HATE for Reer Isaaq.
i dislike Iley and i would support a Reer Isaaq leader id rule by Sharia. i can't be hypocrite, you're the one who support shirk i don't.

but Mustafe rules the place and protect the shirk of the christians.

today Cagjar sends liyuu to help occupy Somalia for his Gaalo master.

i dislike Iley and i would support a Reer Isaaq leader id rule by Sharia. i can't be hypocrite, you're the one who support shirk i don't.

Jidwaaq who hate Ogaden and protest almost every week Ogaden presence in Jigjiga want them, so its none of my business, I do not want what is happening in Jigjiga to happen in any none reercabdile Ogaden cities and towns so you are wrong about me in support of shirk. Again youre a hypocrite, your hatred of reer Isaaq is what burns you and your fellow reer cabdile above.

Jidwaaq who hate Ogaden and protest almost every week Ogaden presence in Jigjiga want them, so its none of my business, I do not want what is happening in Jigjiga to happen in any none reercabdile Ogaden cities and towns so you are wrong about me in support of shirk. Again youre a hypocrite, your hatred of reer Isaaq is what burns you and your fellow reer cabdile above.

When it comes to hating on Jidwaaq we are Ogaden right? Naaya don’t drag us into your trauma involving the noble Reer Abdille & Jidwaaq tribes. No Nasab Reer Isaaq speaks this way. I wonder what other surprises you have for us.

“You want Reer Abdille to rule Ogadenia”

“ Again, I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT WHAT TAKES PLACE IN JIGJIGA. Its not my land.”

I suspect you’re not even Ogaden to begin with. No Ogaden will say Jigjiga is not our land/concern!

Fraud Hoax GIF

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Jidwaaq who hate Ogaden and protest almost every week Ogaden presence in Jigjiga want them, so its none of my business, I do not want what is happening in Jigjiga to happen in any none reercabdile Ogaden cities and towns so you are wrong about me in support of shirk.
you came to defend Abiy Ahmed's slave and accuse me of supporting Iley.
Again youre a hypocrite, your hatred of reer Isaaq is what burns you and your fellow reer cabdile above.
name me one time i supported Iley or the TPLF regime?

you came to defend Abiy Ahmed's slave and accuse me of supporting Iley.

name me one time i supported Iley or the TPLF regime?

Right now, your hate for reer isaaq is a clear proof you want reer cabdile moryaanimo to return. He is not a slave, he is a miskiin trying to rule savages not only from qabri dahare but Somalias refugees who came to land grab. Cagjar has not hurt anyone and is liked by both none reer cabdile Ogaden as well as Somali refugees. The people who appreciate him are the ones who have been terrorized by reer cabdile and the ones who miss him are the criminals.

“You want Reer Abdille to rule Ogadenia”

“ Again, I DONT GIVE A f*ck ABOUT WHAT TAKES PLACE IN JIGJIGA. Its not my land.”

I suspect you’re not even Ogaden to begin with. No Ogaden will say Jigjiga is not our land/concern!

Fraud Hoax GIF

You should be careful, yaa jahil, I am Ogaden by you saying I am not youre accusing my own mother of zina zina. Nacalaa doqonkaadtahay ku'yaale. Jigjiga IS NOT AN OGADEN LAND nor the owners even want us here. But Ogaden are a Somalino obsessed people and refuse to just leave and go back to their side of the country where its a millions time more green and lush.

Duke$

Living well is the best revenge Duke of guacamole
We need to kick out the Arab worshipping coons in our country

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Land Of The Brave youre not Reer Isaaq so I dont understand why your crusaiding under their name. Our last two Reer Isaaq posters were also both Pro-ONLF and Anti-Cagjar. @Abaq is makahiil and you can see his opinion.

Has Bah Geri suffered under Iley more then Reer Cabdille(not Cali Yusuf)? Absolutely not.

Secondly nobody in here has ever brought up subclan that is your contribution here you should feel ashamed of yourself for that. Cagjar is great for development and it would do some of the brothers here some good to appreciate that but in regards to his relations with foreign ethnic groups hes exactly like Iley and at times worse an example being Sitti among others.

Trending