National Day in DDS

@Land Of The Brave youre not Reer Isaaq so I dont understand why your crusaiding under their name. Our last two Reer Isaaq posters were also both Pro-ONLF and Anti-Cagjar. @Abaq is makahiil and you can see his opinion.

Has Bah Geri suffered under Iley more then Reer Cabdille(not Cali Yusuf)? Absolutely not.

Secondly nobody in here has ever brought up subclan that is your contribution here you should feel ashamed of yourself for that. Cagjar is great for development and it would do some of the brothers here some good to appreciate that but in regards to his relations with foreign ethnic groups hes exactly like Iley and at times worse an example being Sitti among others.
Too many sheegato on this website walal some even claim puntland so they may feel safe criticising ONLF. That alien is sheegato don’t bother replying to its messages save your precious time.

Right now, your hate for reer isaaq is a clear proof you want reer cabdile moryaanimo to return. He is not a slave, he is a miskiin trying to rule savages not only from qabri dahare but Somalias refugees who came to land grab. Cagjar has not hurt anyone and is liked by both none reer cabdile Ogaden as well as Somali refugees. The people who appreciate him are the ones who have been terrorized by reer cabdile and the ones who miss him are the criminals.
No Somali likes Cagjar. Speak for Ogaden only.

When it comes to hating on Jidwaaq we are Ogaden right? Naaya don’t drag us into your trauma involving the noble Reer Abdille & Jidwaaq tribes. No Nasab Reer Isaaq speaks this way. I wonder what other surprises you have for us.

LOL, youre denying your own lineage and accusing yourself of being a wecel. Your business. But you are a reer cabdile and always claimed reer cabdile. Yes, reer Isaaq are noble Ma Sha Allah, unlike you cursed traitors. You have always hated reer Isaaq and even vowed to leave the private chat group if "reer dhuunta lagoo" were to join, those were your own words. And calling reer Isaaq reer dhuunta lagoo when the word was specifically coined for reer cabdile by Ogaden is quite delusional. You are the only iimaanlaawayaal among us and would sell their mothers and futo for couple of bir hence "reer dhuunta lagoo" because thats exactly what your cursed kind has done and still does. To this day you cunts shamelessly sell your backsides to other Somalis and gaalo.

@Land Of The Brave youre not Reer Isaaq so I dont understand why your crusaiding under their name. Our last two Reer Isaaq posters were also both Pro-ONLF and Anti-Cagjar. @Abaq is makahiil and you can see his opinion.

Has Bah Geri suffered under Iley more then Reer Cabdille(not Cali Yusuf)? Absolutely not.

Secondly nobody in here has ever brought up subclan that is your contribution here you should feel ashamed of yourself for that. Cagjar is great for development and it would do some of the brothers here some good to appreciate that but in regards to his relations with foreign ethnic groups hes exactly like Iley and at times worse an example being Sitti among others.

I am not reer Isaaq but have every right to speak on the hell that was inflicted on them by you cursed reer cabdile. I can cruised for them if I want, who are you to say otherwise, the very traitors who betrayed them over and over again?. Go to Dhagaxbuur and see how these cursed cunts are still threatening reer Isaaq. No one should ever have to put up with that kind threats Islamically and humanly.

Shame? what shame, its both Islamic, maturity and actually evolving by calling out the wrong doers among us. This is the problem with Somalis, you lack accountability. This is one of the many reasons why Somalis continue to war among each other. Just admit your evils, ask for forgiveness and dont repeat your past wrong doings. But, reer cabdile ( the thorn up Ogaden ass) cant wait until they can exact more terror, especially on reer Isaaq.

As for sitti, its none of our business, ciise did not come to our aid, they hate us, always have, they have dijbouti thats wealthy and has military, let them help them. Where in the Quran and Hadith does Allah make it Ogadens duty to constantly shed our blood for a people who will never piss on us if we are on fire let alone shed their blood for us.

Reer dhuunta lagoo did try it with bahgari, but they fought back and massacred 30 reer cabdile inside qabri dahare. After that, other then marginalizing bahgari economically, as far as I know reer dhuunto lagoo did not try to physically harm them again.

Youre on my ignore list, you are an absolute headache having to read your jumbled up words.

Too many sheegato on this website walal some even claim puntland so they may feel safe criticising ONLF. That alien is sheegato don’t bother replying to its messages save your precious time.
Nope, not a sheegato, a proud Ogaden here, ALXAMDULILAH. You little boys have been raised into a culture that teaches you to accept oppression even if its coming from those closest to you and that is Islamically prohibited.

Damn whenever I see a somali waving the eternal enemies flag it gives me calol xanuun :ohlord:

I mean, can you blame some of us though. All we are trying to do is live in peace in our lands but cant because we are seen as an eternal enemy even though history shows we have been the ones who tried to be the bigger people. Sometimes, a human will lose the patience they once had. Leave us alone, and stop your violence is all we are asking.

@Land Of The Brave aftirso diinta Allaha ka saaree yuhuudi ku dhashay wasee
Nope, not a sheegato, a proud Ogaden here, ALXAMDULILAH. You little boys have been raised into a culture that teaches you to accept oppression even if its coming from those closest to you and that is Islamically prohibited.
Only reason I have support for this man is because no ajnabi dared to purposefully kill a Somali in Ogadenia for no reason during his term.

Inner caghdheer low iq fighting ? We love to see it 😁
Fighting kulaha we’re typing words on a screen from the comfort of our homes you sneakers teethed dog raping idoor filth.
IMG_1320.jpeg

Inner caghdheer low iq fighting ? We love to see it 😁
reer 68 IQ who have not contributed anything of value to the world but piracy, terrorism, fgm, a destruction of their nations, a cycle of hate calling anyone low IQ. Barbarians who cant find solutions for the destructions and humiliation they brought upon themselves calling us dumb.

You lucky I deleted all my fkd material :kobeok:
How much is your awoowe back hurting from carrying British mistress and her husband?? It’s sad sometimes I feel bad and sometimes I laugh at you idoors just imagine being the first Somali clan to carry colonizers on their backs?? Like this
IMG_1321.jpeg

Anyways nothing matters to me anymore all I wanna do is f*ck and kill ethios for a living.

You lucky I deleted all my fkd material :kobeok:
Horta don’t talk about iq specially when you’re amongst the first Somali qabil to except 1 pound from British couple just to carry them on their fuckinng backs! The clan to produce the first gay Somali male, the clan to produce the first Somali non Muslims….Horta why do you folks even mention iq??You’re lucky @Farjano-Walad isn’t online

It’s weird and somehow unacceptable for an idoor to talk about iq🤔…it would make sense if a majerten male is discussing iq bc the majerteen male would never carry a white male on his back while the idoor would for a penny. Please don’t you idoors ever mention iq ever again on this website.

Last edited:
If a Marexan wants to muram with Ogaden on this website he would pull the Darood/somalinimo card. It’s the opposite with the Majerten male he wouldn’t hide behind darood/somalinimo crap and would be straight forward with it. But if a IDOOR wants to argue with us he would pull the iq card…it don’t even make sense lmfao. “Doqon walba waxay tahay bay mooda dadka”
Will Smith Smh GIF by The Academy Awards

Trending

Latest posts