Name 1 way that The current FGS is better than the Islamic Courts Union

For a global prostitute who can’t take a piss without 10 ENDF guards backing him up I know it seems strange to have morals and values, I know it seems strange to believe in the unity of race, I know it seems strange to uphold the laws of the lord. All of these things are foreign to you

Puntland was established without ENDF, what are you on about? Worry about the checkpoints your people need to go through daily sxb, I'm free.

images (45).jpeg

Question, why were there CIA backed warlords in the South in the first place? Why wasn't it the same situation in the North?
Because the Bush administration wanted to take down the ICU who were not aligned with America. Same story with many CIA involved activity in the Middle East and Latin America.

Because the Bush administration wanted to take down the ICU who were not aligned with America. Same story with many CIA involved activity in the Middle East and Latin America.

You're not getting my point, WHY were there CIA backed warlords in the first place?

Hahahah, show me habesha troops in Puntland battling other Majeerteen, one clip, just one.
> Be AY fanboy
>My Idol bring Habeshis into your land after serving as their catamite for 20 years. >Habeshis get stomped in every battle against you.
>Habeshis have to beg for U.S. air strikes to win even a single battle.
>Still lose 200 soldiers per week.
>Blame you for having Habeshis on your soil despite begging for them to come in the first place

This is what you’re average AY fanboy thinks. 60 iq would be too generous for these people

You're not getting my point, WHY were there CIA backed warlords in the first place?
Because the south was more chaotic and literally had no government so to speak. America could then choose who to support in order to dictate the policies and direction of Somalia.

> Be AY fanboy
>My Idol bring Habeshis into your land after serving as their catamite for 20 years. >Habeshis get stomped in every battle against you.
>Habeshis have to beg for U.S. air strikes to win even a single battle.
>Still lose 200 soldiers per week.
>Blame you for having Habeshis on your soil despite begging for them to come in the first place

This is what you’re average AY fanboy thinks. 60 iq would be too generous for these people

Show me Oromo, Tigray or Amhara troops fighting in Puntland, not fellow OG under Liyu Police, who are technically Ethiopian army.

Because the south was more chaotic and literally had no government so to speak. America could then choose who to support in order to dictate the policies and direction of Somalia.

Then the South has itself to blame, the North stabilised pretty quickly, in fact most of the civilian deaths in Xamar were HAG on HAG.

Then the South has itself to blame, the North stabilised pretty quickly, in fact most of the civilian deaths in Xamar were HAG on HAG.
Nope because again, the CIA became involved due to the ICU being Islamists. If there were Islamists in the north then Americans/Ethiopians would have come for you too.

Nope because again, the CIA became involved due to the ICU being Islamists. If there were Islamists in the north then Americans/Ethiopians would have come for you too.

The CIA were there long before the ICU became involved, c'mon now.

It’s obvious ICU was gaining momentum and was free from US external influence. The USA and its allies didn’t like it and used their tplf slaves to invade Mogadishu. Tplf in return used their Somali slaves. If USA was serious about terriorism they would have helped us with shabaab now that we are trying to build a prosperous country. Allah will deal with each and everyone of us as he is the all knowing.

The CIA were there long before the ICU became involved, c'mon now.
Sure but then I don't get the point of your question. The south is where the capital is so its where all the political power is. That is why so many warlords were in the south compared to the north.

attash

Amaan Duule
They think we're idiots.

Indhacade was the interior minister of the ICU. They want us to believe that a man who taxed Rahanweyn and Biimaal for using the Shabelle river, who made these poor farmers and nomads buy river water from him, is a Sheikh that brought peace to Somalia.

:russ: :russ:
So ICU is not allowed to have warlords, but the TFG is? The TFG was literally known as the warlord government. For every one warlord you can show me who was in the ICU, I can show you 10 warlords who were in the TFG.

attash

Amaan Duule
These people are seriously supporting the man who brought gaalo xabashis into Xamar for the first time in history, where they murdered thousands of civilians, destroyed masjids, gangr@ped women in front of their families, even r@ped women inside of masjids. To this day, their bases are brothels where they bring kidnapped Somali women inside and r@pe them. 10 times worse than even Shabaab, let alone the ICU. They support all of this for tribalist reasons and their hatred of "Hutus". I am Harti myself and even I and everyone else in my family saw that what Abdullahi Yusuf was doing was wrong.

These same people will then turn around and criticize SL for signing the port deal.

@Nin123 is right, Somalis are finished. :farmajoyaab: