Name 1 way that The current FGS is better than the Islamic Courts Union

In the south not puntland or Somaliland mate.
LOL, no. You guys still faced the threat of Al-Shabab and clan militias. Don't lie and pretend the civil war doesn't effect you guys. If the south is shit then the north is still heavily impacted.

Yes I value puntland more than Somalia 🇸🇴 as whole.
This kind of behavior is why Somalis are such a lowly group. No sane ethnic group acts like this. Do you see Yemenis engage in such tribalism? No, northern and southern Yemenis care for each other's well being because they all share the same language, religion and culture. In fact, we Somalis are even more homogenous than they are and still have people like you who have zero empathy for your fellow Somali.

ICU wasn't perfect and they shouldn't have made any threats to anyone but regardless AY jumped the gun way too soon and invited our historical enemies who never once cared for Somalia's safety. Think about the consequences of the invasion and consider if the ICU making threats was justifiable enough to allow Ethiopia do what it did.

Translation;

'We were going to kill you and wage a holy jihad in your lands, all we wanted to do was liberate (control) you, but since you resisted and didn't allow us to implement our plan, you are traitors to the Somali people & Somalinimo'

What? :drakewtf:

Translation;

'We were going to kill you and wage a holy jihad in your lands, all we wanted to do was liberate (control) you, but since you resisted and didn't allow us to implement our plan, you are traitors to the Somali people & Somalinimo'

What? :drakewtf:
Did the ICU committed atrocities or murders against clans they conquered? Did they do ANY war crimes during their jihads in the south? You are just fear mongering because you wanted your little clan to stay as an undeveloped rump state.

There is literally no justification for bringing Ethiopia in. Even if you so badly wanted to prevent ICU from getting to you, there were surely other ways to do so instead of inviting the shaytan in.
:mindblown:

>NOOOOOO NOT THE JIHADS
>bans movies for the youth at the request of concerned parents
Oh, the horror. Thank Allah AY brought in the Ethiopians, those evil ICU shabab would have prevented muh movies.

>NOOOOOO NOT THE JIHADS
>bans movies for the youth at the request of concerned parents
Oh, the horror. Thank Allah AY brought in the Ethiopians, those evil ICU shabab would have prevented muh movies.

Nobody wants to be liberated by the same people who enacted genocide on Darood in Xamar, Raxhawayne, and other minorities, the North never asked to be liberated, keep your filthy jihadi antics to yourselves.

Nobody wants to be liberated by the same people who enacted genocide on Darood in Xamar, Raxhawayne, and other minorities, the North never asked to be liberated, keep your filthy jihadi antics to yourselves.
The real genocide is what Ethiopia did to Somalis in 2006 which this thread has examples of. Of course, you don't care because they aren't MJ or whatever.

The real genocide is what Ethiopia did to Somalis in 2006 which this thread has examples of. Of course, you don't care because they aren't MJ or whatever.

Of course, why would I want Puntland to be dragged into another war with the South? No MJ civilians dead on my end, only yours, and please save the crocodile tears, as if you cared for civilians lives 'Xamar una kaleh'

Maybe it's karma that tens of thousands of HAG civilians bit the dust for what you did to innocent Somalis in the 90's.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Yes obviously no MJ civilian was hurt or killed.so can you answer me this question? How many of your family members are in Al shabaab?
IMG_1224.png

Of course, why would I want Puntland to be dragged into another war with the South? No MJ civilians dead on my end, only yours, and please save the crocodile tears, as if you cared for civilians lives 'Xamar una kaleh'

Maybe it's karma that tens of thousands of HAG civilians bit the dust for what you did to innocent Somalis in the 90's.
Karma? So innocent people deserve to die because of warlords that happened to share the same qabil killed other people? And what of Siad Barre's Darood dominated government? Are the Hawiye to blame for that too? You are hateful and sick.
Yes obviously no MJ civilian was hurt or killed.so can you answer me this question? How many of your family members are in Al shabaab?
View attachment 315118
68 IQ qabilist right here

They think we're idiots.

Indhacade was the interior minister of the ICU. They want us to believe that a man who taxed Rahanweyn and Biimaal for using the Shabelle river, who made these poor farmers and nomads buy river water from him, is a Sheikh that brought peace to Somalia.

:russ: :russ:
Mate where's your source for the ICU waging a war of conquest on Alaska in 2006? You mentioned it twice so clearly it's a weighty part of your reasoning. Surely you didn't make it up? I wonder what else you've fabricated in this thread

Ethiopia were going to invade regardless, let's say that ICU defeats Puntland & Somaliland in open warfare, you don't think Ethiopia wouldn't invade anyway?
A good chunk of their perceived legitimacy came from in the form of an installation of a parallel puppet "government". If they didn't have this, it's unlikely they'd invade as far as the capital.

This kind of behavior is why Somalis are such a lowly group. No sane ethnic group acts like this. Do you see Yemenis engage in such tribalism? No, northern and southern Yemenis care for each other's well being because they all share the same language, religion and culture. In fact, we Somalis are even more homogenous than they are and still have people like you who have zero empathy for your fellow Somali.
Those who support Ethiopian gaal slaughtering and kidnapping Muslim children in mosques and ruling our lands are in the minority sxb. They're a tribalist bunch largely hailing from one community. It's futile discussing this wih them and trying to change hearts. I'd rather let them display their hypocrisy outright and let them expose themselves.

When Ethiopians sign an MOU to have a presence in the North:
This Ethiopia situation had brought all Somalia together we just needed a common enemy and it’s Ethiopia with idoor.

Let’s say a war started between Somalia and Ethiopia will you join Somali army? Cause am joining niggas

This thread only for Somali people no Oromo or Ethiopian are allowed to participate.

The Ethiopia army already in isaaqland
IMG_1205.jpg

We have lost officially

When Ethiopians kill thousands in the capital:
This thread showed me why southern are in chaos mode. Here some people support and loved the icu who are basically al shabaab. It will take 100 years before the south becomes somewhat stable.

@Zak12 don't fall into the trap of thinking they're sincere. @Chase spelt it out for you: it's a good thing gaalo killed Muslim children in mosques because of the civil war in the 90s.

That's all there is to it

Those who support Ethiopian gaal slaughtering and kidnapping Muslim children in mosques and ruling our lands are in the minority sxb. They're a tribalist bunch largely hailing from one community. It's futile discussing this wih them and trying to change hearts. I'd rather let them display their hypocrisy outright and let them expose themselves.

When Ethiopians sign an MOU to have a presence in the North:

When Ethiopians kill thousands in the capital:

@Zak12 don't fall into the trap of thinking they're sincere. @Chase spelt it out for you: it's a good thing gaalo killed Muslim children in mosques because of the civil war in the 90s.

That's all there is to it

And you were slaughtering & raping children in mosques in the 90's, why should I feel sorry for something you did to my people and other masakeen who had nothing to do with the Kacaan? That is Reer Xamar/Barwaani & Dir?

The reason why Somalis don't care for the Ethiopians doing what they did, is because you did the very same thing to innocent civilians, I mean it's not rocket science.

And you were slaughtering & raping children in mosques in the 90's, why should I feel sorry for something you did to my people and other masakeen who had nothing to do with the Kacaan? That is Reer Xamar/Barwaani & Dir?

The reason why Somalis don't care for the Ethiopians doing what they did, is because you did the very same thing to innocent civilians, I mean it's not rocket science.
Bruh, why would you think he or anyone else would condone such things? Every clan had blood on their hands in the 90s because it was complete and total chaos. Its silly to hold grudges like that and it doesn't improve relations whatsoever. And besides, it has nothing to do with the ICU who specifically put down the criminals who murdered those innocents.

ICU was going to do the exact same to Puntland, Somaliland and DDSI. So yes, I'm glad the Ethiopians came in, keep your jihadi idealogical filth to yourselves, you will not use the dheen to hide your real agenda.
Wallahi you’re a kaffir and any who doubts you’re kufr is a kaffir

The Hu2 mind needs to be studied in a lab, I refuse to believe these people are Somali, their dhaqan/culture is alien to Northerners.
For a global prostitute who can’t take a piss without 10 ENDF guards backing him up I know it seems strange to have morals and values, I know it seems strange to believe in the unity of race, I know it seems strange to uphold the laws of the lord. All of these things are foreign to you

Bruh, why would you think he or anyone else would condone such things? Every clan had blood on their hands in the 90s because it was complete and total chaos. Its silly to hold grudges like that and it doesn't improve relations whatsoever. And besides, it has nothing to do with the ICU who specifically put down the criminals who murdered those innocents.

Question, why were there CIA backed warlords in the South in the first place? Why wasn't it the same situation in the North?