My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its called hymen reconstruction and With that you can blend in with virgins but anything else only a fool won't know.

I think I have a different hypothesis and it is she probably had miscalculated sexual encounter during her early teens and instantly regretted it... this is probably the most likely scenario

Nope, I have this feeling that she could be innocent, victim of sports at teen like bicycling or falling from somewhere or using sanity pads by mistake, The Hyman is very fragile member.

Nope, I have this feeling that she could be innocent, victim of sports at teen like bicycling or falling from somewhere or using sanity pads by mistake, The Hyman is very fragile member.
Lol even if that happens it very different than a penetration and the difference is like a day and night

VixR

Veritas
Guy marries a girl who told him she was virgin but he found out on the first night that she wasn't. He divorced her on day four for lying to him about it.
@ItsHanna @EternalLightX lost their shit because they believe there is no way to find out if a girl is or isn't a virgin. @VixR and @AbdiJohnson claimed that many people keep their virginity by offering the futo and oral sex instead. Bunch of people call the guy a hypocrite for divorcing his wife when he isn't virgin himself deliberately overlooking that it is that she lied about it that ended the marriage. A and a liar is a bad combination. Anyways @EedoMenace comes in and claims he broke many hymens and @GodKnowsBest best says he sexually assaulted her in her Dms.

That's pretty much the gist of it.
:ohno:
No lies were told by me. A hizb circumvent their virginity through other acts, a hizb don't even associate with Somali men, and a another hizb lost their virginity to a Somali and it becomes common knowledge and they thence stay away from them. A Somali guy will happily stay in a LDR with a non-virgin gaal, but go through a long courtship process with a virgin Somali girl only to drop her the minute she trips. Hence, you have both groups getting it from elsewhere and putting up fronts, and then they come together bc for some reason one must reproduce with a Somali.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
This thread, another SSpot shitshow :drakelaugh:

Thanks for the evening laugh guys, ya'll never disappoint :salute:

:ohno:
No lies were told by me. A hizb circumvent their virginity through other acts, a hizb don't even associate with Somali men, and a another hizb lost their virginity to a Somali and it becomes common knowledge and they thence stay away from them. A Somali guy will happily stay in a LDR with a non-virgin gaal, but go through a long courtship process with a Somali girl only to drop her the minute she trips. Hence, you have both groups getting it from elsewhere and putting up fronts, and then they come together bc for some reason one must reproduce with a Somali.
You do realize the reason why a somali man doesn't mind a non virgin gaal is because he has no future with her right? The concept of wanting to marry a virgin chick only comes up when a man is ready for marriage and while I don't think a man who slept around should ask for a virgin himself, they still do.
My personal believe is that I don't believe people change. a guy who fucked around will do the same tomorrow when he gets married, the same applies to women. there was even a study I remember @Mohamud was analyzing for you few months back.

anyways, the worst hizb are those who engage in anal sex just o preserve their virginity. thanks for that btw, I am gonna have to be more vigilant than I was planning to be.:trumpsmirk:

VixR

Veritas
You do realize the reason why a somali man doesn't mind a non virgin gaal is because he has no future with her right? The concept of wanting to marry a virgin chick only comes up when a man is ready for marriage and while I don't think a man who slept around should ask for a virgin himself, they still do.
My personal believe is that I don't believe people change. a guy who fucked around will do the same tomorrow when he gets married, the same applies to women. there was even a study I remember @Mohamud was analyzing for you few months back.

anyways, the worst hizb are those who engage in anal sex just o preserve their virginity. thanks for that btw, I am gonna have to be more vigilant than I was planning to be.:trumpsmirk:
You're very, very, very naive. The guy wanted to marry the non-virgin ajnabi girl. The Somali girl was nothing but an object to him that he discarded with ease.

But I think it's something you need to hold onto, so I'll let it go. This isn't my fight anyway. There aren't very many unicorns among Somali men so I'm not trying to look under rocks for the 1%. It's too much to contend with. I'm going with the flow and sifting the best out of what I come across. These comments are the mental state of Western-born Somali men in the diaspora lol.

You're very, very, very naive. The guy wanted to marry the non-virgin ajnabi girl. The Somali girl was nothing but an object to him that he discarded with ease.

But I think it's something you need to hold onto, so I'll let it go. This isn't my fight anyway. There aren't very many unicorns among Somali men so I'm not trying to look under rocks for the 1%. It's too much to contend with. I'm going with the flow and sifting the best out of what I come across. These comments are the mental state of Western-born Somali men in the diaspora lol.
Horta are you not a gaal adigu and if yes. Well i think even a non virgin xalimo has more chances than you lol... so i dont see Why you should be worried about somali men when you mostly have zero chance :hemad:

oh ur talking about the guy who divorced her? I am talking about ur regular somali guy. they sleep with cadaan women because they never marry them, not saying that's right either.
but yes, dude said lying to him was the reason why he left her and i think that's justified. it's easier to let her go now than to question her every word and move.

VixR

Veritas
oh ur talking about the guy who divorced her? I am talking about ur regular somali guy. they sleep with cadaan women because they never marry them, not saying that's right either.
but yes, dude said lying to him was the reason why he left her and i think that's justified. it's easier to let her go now than to question her every word and move.
You're at ease with non-virgin gaals in LTRs and marriages, but when it comes to the Somali girl whom you took her virginity she becomes like a qashin the moment she loses it. That's the stark reality.

So color yourself shocked and surprised that the product is women who're unwilling to tell you their past, or head in other directions, like that's new.
Horta are you not a gaal adigu and if yes. Well i think even a non virgin xalimo has more chances than you lol... so i dont see Why you should be worried about somali men when you mostly have zero chance :hemad:
I'm very much a gaal.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole of no one wants me. I'm hyper-aware of the opposite. The few who learned I was gaal became even more interested for reasons that are obvious to me, but I'd have to be 10x more discerning than the average girl. Only once was a Somali guy worth it for me, but he was also a gaal. I suspect he was my last Somali, and there's a poetry to that, in a sense.

But the cadaan folk would ask for an open relationship. All for the purpose of an experience. Cadaan culture is promiscuous.

You're at ease with non-virgin gaals in LTRs and marriages, but when it comes to the Somali girl whom you took her virginity she becomes like a qashin the moment she loses it. That's the stark reality.

So color yourself shocked and surprised that the product is women who're unwilling to tell you their past, or head in other directions, like that's new.

I'm very much a gaal.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole of no one wants me. I'm hyper-aware of the opposite. The few who learned I was gaal became even more interested for reasons that are obvious to me, but I'd have to be 10x more discerning than the average girl. Only once was a Somali guy worth it for me, but he was also a gaal. I suspect he was my last Somali, and there's a poetry to that, in a sense.
:mjlol: they want to smash when they found out u were gaal.:russ:
anyways, if she lies, she'll be caught like this one was caught. now all we have to do is make them pay half the wedding so that she doens't walk out free like this one did and without a loss. :manny:

btw do u really think it's okay to start ur marriage life with a lie like that?

VixR

Veritas
:mjlol: they want to smash when they found out u were gaal.:russ:
anyways, if she lies, she'll be caught like this one was caught. now all we have to do is make them pay half the wedding so that she doens't walk out free like this one did and without a loss. :manny:

btw do u really think it's okay to start ur marriage life with a lie like that?
It's predictable.

The fact of the matter is, the system is rigged. I don't see the reason she would tell him the truth, if there even was a truth to be told. File it under hiding your sins and be done with it.

It's predictable.

The fact of the matter is, the system is rigged. I don't see the reason she would tell him the truth, if there even was a truth to be told. File it under hiding your sins and be done with it.
deceiving is a big sin in Islam. men aren't even supposed to die their hair black to hide grays to pass of as young when courting a woman for marriage, why should sexual past be hidden? anyways, it seems like the guy would have accepted her if she wasn't dishonest.

Status
Not open for further replies.