My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
how?:umwhat: if she's honest about it, chances are she might get married or she might not.
if she lies about, she'll definitely get divorced. The outcome is the same, no marriage. If anything, it'd be worse to have a divorce and a failed marriage on your resume. explain how it's worse to disclose ur past?
You're very naive. She has better chances of happiness if she lies. FACT.

For years, the lack of virginity of the gaal couldn't have been farther from his mind. He was intimate with her for years without being troubled that he wasn't the one to take her virginity and was perfectly happy with her, formed a genuine bond, etc. Now come time to marry, the virginity of the girl is of the utmost importance, she's an object, he doesn't connect with her, he divorces of his companionship when earlier a gaal non-virgin had gotten all that and more for less, without having to lie about their life.

So? The other girl also fooled around with guys earlier on before her tic tok was put into work at 27. Suddenly she wants to trap and cuck a simp to provide for her. The only difference is he was genuine about his past and she wasn't the end result is 4 days marriage. Yeah hide your past no body is gonna notice this stretched V of yours, excellent risk management strategy you got there.

:duck:

VixR

Veritas
What your failing to bring to understand is the non virgin cadaan girl came at a 0 cost and left with nothing.

But our xalimo here lies and come at a huge cost $$$ on behalf of the poor guy and will probably leave with it only after 4 days. I hope now you see the difference :farole:
It serves him right.

Now he should go back to the non-virgin gaal he had a genuine connection with in peace, as he should've done in the first place

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
They do ;) who wants a useless virgin which comes with headache when you can get an experienced women who does it well ? I don't understand men sometimes lol, if I was a man I would want an experienced women who I can have fun with. Not someone who is inexperienced and unable to do anything
Wallahi you're smarter than 99% of these xoolos

VixR

Veritas
So? The other girl also fooled around with guys earlier on before her tic tok was put into work at 27. Suddenly she wants to trap and cuck a simp to provide for her. The only difference he was he was genuine about his past and she wasn't the end result is 4 days marriage. Yh hide your past no body is gonna notice this stretched vagina of yours, excellent risk management strategy

You can be genuine. She can't. You created that environment for yourselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Because of you, it is better that anyone with a past hide it. Unless she's a gaal, in which case it doesn't matter to you bc you somehow see a person in her when she's gaal, unlike when she's a Muslim.

You're very naive. She has better chances of happiness if she lies. FACT.
:what1: if she tells the truth, the worst that could happen is that she won't get married.
if she lies and gets caught(and she will), she'll be divorced. again, tell me how lying is better for her? You are so stubborn, I take back what I sad few months back about grant being more somali than u. ur definitely somali.

You can be genuine. She can't. You created that environment for yourselves. Actions speak louder than words.

Your reasoning is illogical and stems from your white-washed background.
The Somali women is a grown ADULT person and responsible of her actions whatever "environment" she got caught up in UK or Qatar falls squarely on her forehead. How is it the Somali guy's fault she got run thru before meeting her? If you are going to argue about his white GF than it was put to rest furthermore it doesn't exempt her of fooling around and attempting to cuck him into 97 hour marriage.

Weak deflecting, B for effort :cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
:what1: if she tells the truth, the worst that could happen is that she won't get married.
if she lies and gets caught(and she will), she'll be divorced. again, tell me how lying is better for her? You are so stubborn, I take back what I sad few months back about grant being more somali than u. ur definitely somali.
Idc if you think I'm an alien. That doesn't change the truth.

There is no "and she will" (get caught).

She has better chances lying. FACT.

And furthermore she has the right to remain silent :fittytousand:, even within the religion walhamdulilaah ya ghfuur ya raheem kkk
Your reasoning is illogical and stems from your white-washed background.
The Somali women is a grown ADULT person and responsible of her actions whatever "environment" she got caught up in UK or Qatar falls squarely on her forehead. How is it the Somali guy's fault she got run thru before meeting her? If you are going to argue about his white GF than it was put to rest furthermore it doesn't exempt her of fooling around and attempting to cuck him into 97 hour marriage.

Weak deflecting, B for effort :cryinglaughsmiley:
Everyone's choices are their own. That doesn't mean she's obligated to tell him something that'll most likely be of detriment to her.

The guy loves the non-virgin gaal girl who's vagina he never thought to inspect, oddly enough :kanyeshrug:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Morals does not work with someone who actively hiding his dirty past. :ninja:

Behold a swift divorce, legal action and life long -shaming. :p
The Somali/Muslim girl
Be a virgin and find a virgin Somali/Muslim guy: Needle in a haystack, rare
Trip for a Somali/Muslim guy naively believing he'll see you the same: Volatile, numbered, -shamed, rumors.
Sleep/date/mess with non-Somali/Muslim: Safe
Circumvent your virginity: Safe
Marry her equal: LIE.
Hide your past: Better odds.
:manny:

The Somali/Muslim girl
Be a virgin and find a virgin Somali guy: needle in a haystack, rare
Trip for a Somali guy naively believing he'll see you the same: volatile, numbered, -shamed, rumors.
Sleep/date/mess with non-Somali: Safe
Marry her equal: LIE.
Hide your past: better odds.
:manny:

A lesson for you to be straight and choose carefully

Poetic justice :siilaanyosmile:

@VixR tell me with a bold face your didn't run into dead end and reach orgasm by being argumentative .

PooBqA9.jpg

VixR

Veritas
A lesson for you to be straight and choose carefully

Poetic justice :siilaanyosmile:
You deserve lies.

For the non-virgin of consequence, all rational paths either lead away from you or lead to lying to you, and even for the virgin who wants a virgin, she has no real chances of getting one:ohno:

You deserve lies.

For the non-virgin, the rational paths either lead away from you or lead to lying to you.

Than it better not lead to me and that's the whole point of this thread he WOULD NEVER MARRY HER DECEIVING ASS!

I know, it suck :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Than it better not lead to me and that's the whole point of this thread he WOULD NOT MARRY HER!

I know it suck :trumpsmirk:
handle-the-truth.gif

As a nice gaal, I'm happy to be the sacrificial lamb for the stark truth the god-fearing virgins and non-virgins are unwilling to point out kkkk

My god is the truth
tumblr_mej4dak7Z21qjdfn1o1_500.gif

If this isn't a troll post then your cousin is the biggest hypocrite ever. I am fuming actually. That lady sinned and therefore is a zaniya he is a zani and was in a relationship with an cadaan lady for 3 years so WTF did he divorce her after JUST 4 days! they deserve each other. What did he expect he was a fucking Zani himself. I hate the double standard of our commounty. WTF DID HE FEEL LIKE HE WAS ENTITLED TO A VIRGIN THE c*nt ???

handle-the-truth.gif

As a nice gaal, I'm happy to be the sacrificial lamb for the stark truth the god-fearing virgins and non-virgins are unwilling to point out kkkk
tumblr_mej4dak7Z21qjdfn1o1_500.gif

God fearing virgin who spent hours defending rotten in her failed attempt to cuck unsuspecting brother.The irony. :gucciwhat:

Whether this particular bird accept her as a wife duo to her past is open for interpretation (which is likely because lets face it hes white-washed more so than u and prolly pro-feminst simp) However being intentionally dishonest after putting all cards on the deck and going through with her V fraud scheme is more than enough to nullify this unholy union.

:damnmusic:

Last edited:
It
If this isn't a troll post then your cousin is the biggest hypocrite ever. I am fuming actually. That lady sinned and therefore is a zaniya he is a zani and was in a relationship with an cadaan lady for 3 years so WTF did he divorce her after JUST 4 days! they deserve each other. What did he expect he was a fucking Zani himself. I hate the double standard of our commounty. WTF DID HE FEEL LIKE HE WAS ENTITLED TO A VIRGIN THE c*nt ???
It's simple really....he told the truth and she told a major lie. No trust, no marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.