My Cousin divorced his wife 4 days into their wedding and he is PISSED OFF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh the past should be the past as long it isn't affecting you in the present - A wise YoungFarah
What if your not honest about the past?... just think of someone like @EternalLightX telling you she is virgin until you find she is
IMG_2215.PNG

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
none yall know sex, bunch of ciyaal :faysalwtf:
btw i kept secrets from ex convict husband. truth was not a virgin i got married to him. in case yall didnt know ex and i have been married for 6 years and divorce his ass because he was still carry on ciyaal mentality.
i know some men want experience gal like me :siilaanyolaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
btw i kept secrets from ex convict husband. truth was not a virgin i got married to him. in case yall didnt know ex and i have been married for 6 years and divorce his ass because he was still carry on ciyaal mentality.
They do ;) who wants a useless virgin which comes with headache when you can get an experienced women who does it well ? I don't understand men sometimes lol, if I was a man I would want an experienced women who I can have fun with. Not someone who is inexperienced and unable to do anything

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
They do ;) who wants a useless virgin which comes with headache when you can get an experienced women who does it well ? I don't understand men sometimes lol, if I was a man I would want an experienced women who I can have fun with. Not someone who is inexperienced and unable to do anything
these men on sspot are dumb when comes to sex, bet ya marjority of are virgins and dont know how to pleasure the kinitr let alone find a gspot.

Haha, funny fun fact the vagina doesn't ever get really big even after child birth it stays a certain size, Basically by your analogy all women who had children have big gaping holes ? stop being stupid imbecile
If you stretch elastic a great deal, over time, it fatigues and no longer snaps back entirely. That can happen to the vaginas of young women after multiple births. Their vaginal muscles fatigue and no longer fully contract. In addition, agingfatigues vaginal muscle. Whether or not women have given birth, as they grow older, they may complain of looseness.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
these men on sspot are dumb when comes to sex, bet ya marjority of are virgins and dont know how to pleasure the kinitr let alone find a gspot.
No they don't I feel sorry for virgin women they will never experience an explosive orgasm, these men are useless

Somali dudes are soo insecure...i have a friend like these that's well into his 30s. He has the most irrational view of Somali girls basicly expecting them to be no less then mother thersa. Meanwhile this dude hasn't step foot in a mosque since he was a kid, smokes weed all day. Most Somali guys use the deen to cover for their insecurities. I swear sometimes i feel like I'm only confident somali dude around cuz 90% of you guys act like straight es.

waraabe

Your superior
Sxb I think he got deceived walahi because the girl is some sort of hijabi now but when I went through her insta she was traveling around and didn't look anything religious according to how she was dressing.

According to my younger cousin hell broke loose during the first night in bed. He was pissed and trust me nacaska has cadaan mentality.

Did he leave immediately or did he finish and then storm out :deadosama:

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
Somali dudes are soo insecure...i have a friend like these that's well into his 30s. He has the most irrational view of Somali girls basicly expecting them to be no less then mother thersa. Meanwhile this dude hasn't step foot in a mosque since he was a kid, smokes weed all day. Most Somali guys use the deen to cover for their insecurities. I swear sometimes i feel like I'm only confident somali dude around cuz 90% of you guys act like straight es.
i think they fear of not satisfying experienced women

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
I just got a call from my cousins younger bro and he told me his brother divorced his wife only 4 days into their marriage (4 fucking days).

Let me break it down for you guys ! So my cousin is a petroleum engineer and got married in Qatar to this xalimo who moved from the U.K. Who is an English teacher in Qatar. Their wedding was last sunday and she had a fairly decent wedding and a big chunk of meher from him.

Apparently the reason he is pissed and divorced her is She said she was a VIRGIN when he was talking to her but she came not to be after the wedding night :ooh: so 2 days to the wedding he moved to his friends apartment and finally divorced her after 4 days.

This is where it is getting ugly... she has already gotten a bit of her meher in advance BUT now he is refusing to pay the rest saying she was not honest about her virginity. So the families are as we speak having talks on the issue.

Who is it to blame here I think he is a big nacas walahi he got played big.:snoop:

If I was him I would ask for refund walahi bilahi both the wedding expenses and the meher not because she is not virgin but bcoz she lied!
your cousin fucked up because he was not hitting right hole

There is nothing insecure about NOT having a public toilet xalimo... infact it is a natural instinct men of all races do that
Did he leave immediately or did he finish and then storm out :deadosama:
I guess he enjoyed that night only then he was out of the house the second day.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
You sound fun eedo! :siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi, he would be better off just marrying his cadaan ex. This nacaas cave to the pressure of his mom wanting him to have a Somali sharaaf xalimo. Somali culture and the culture in the west is a huge disconnect, so I'm not suprised at all

He lost his wife, money and spine within 3 days nacaalada ku tal. I hope this doqon will just marry someone he actually wants to marry in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.