More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
we are in jigjiga, haven't moved an inch for hundreds of years despite fighting africa's second or third largest army and u get chased by niggas in the back of toyota.:deadpeter:

There is no comparing.

Comparing marehan to Ogaden is like comparing a Toyota to Mercedez, it doesnt make sense.

respekt to the sayid:salute:, the father of the somali nation, a man who msb tried to imitate but failed miserably. :drakelaugh:

Comparing cagdheers to Marehan it's like comparing a Honda to a Bugatti. It's doesn't compare at all.

Jaalle Siad Barre AUN. :salute: Hated your backstabbing kind and he surpassed the Sayyid.

Comparing cagdheers to Marehan it's like comparing a Honda to a Bugatti. It's doesn't compare at all.

Jaalle Siad Barre AUN. :salute: Hated your backstabbing kind and he surpassed the Sayyid.
why are u using my diss posts against me u laangaab booon?:gucciwhat:
all that rat blood u been drinking must've have killed ur brain, rendering it useless and incapable of creative jokes like that one. :trumpsmirk:

respekt your masters waryaa u midggaan loomaoyaan.

don't let me catch u slipping in Gedo or I'll send u back to GG.

Sheikh

VIP
nigga u are a snitch ilkkoyar. u don't own jack.
On your own, u are like a kaneeco, truly useless and u do not pose a threat to me.

like I've said, go defend your lands in GG.

I am defending mine right now, despite the opposition being much stronger than I am. It's what we do, we fight to the death whereas booons run away at the slightest confrontation.

Nigga you the real snitch ilkodheer. I own Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG, DDSI regions, NFD regions, etc. wecal wecal dhalay. I defend my lands in Kismayo.

We fight and karbash everyone including your kind. Only booons here are you guys getting slaughtered in Giggity Jigjiga.

Sheikh

VIP
why are u using my diss posts against me u laangaab booon?:gucciwhat:
all that rat blood u been drinking must've have killed ur brain, rendering it useless and incapable of creating jokes like that one. :trumpsmirk:

respekt your masters waryaa u midggaan loomaoyaan.

don't let me catch u slipping in Gedo or I'll send u back to GG.

war bax u biyo booon amb. I'm karbashing you.

You bow down to me I'm your master in my state JL.

You doqon langaab that snitches.

Kiss the ring lil KDF child.

I got better material than your whole cagdheer mind. :manny:

Nigga you the real snitch ilkodheer. I own Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo, GG, DDSI regions, NFD regions, etc. wecal wecal dhalay. I defend my lands in Kismayo.

We fight and karbash everyone including your kind. Only booons here are you guys getting slaughtered in Giggity Jigjiga.
no nigga u run away like a little biitch in kismaayo once ur protectors left. u are a laangaab small clan, u need others to be something. when you are on ur own, u lose ur territories like virginity.

if u think Gedo will be ur sanctuary after u fled GG, think again because us brave Ogaden reer gedo will not allow it u waraabe hunting booon.

Sheikh

VIP
no nigga u run away like a little biitch in kismaayo once ur protectors left. u are a laangaab small clan, u need others to be something. when you are on ur own, u lose ur territories like virginity.

if u think Gedo will be ur sanctuary after u fled GG, think again because us brave Ogaden reer gedo will not allow it u waraabe hunting booon.

No nigga I'm the one that used that welfare clan and besides they were futile.

Your the lil naago.

Kismayo is still mine. Go worry about your uncle Iley getting killed.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
@Ferrari the term jaajuus iyo Ogaadeen is synonymous you guys are professional snitches if you guys are so mighty you would have liberated yourselves like the Eritrean who were only 3 million but you CHOSE to snitch and dime each other out till now it’s why the Sayyid never trusted you and nobody can trust you ever again Ogaadeen are slaves and kniggers just accept it you guys have no quality just a bunch of jaahil rats

Ogaden reer Gedo are small minority...stop deflecting the fact that Mareexaan are in Sakow right now and moving down to our eternal capital Kismayo.
:banderas:
sakow.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
In sha Allah more habar gidir and their cousins mareexan huts will be dismantled in kismayo and they will be sent back to galgaduud.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Ogaden reer Gedo are small minority...stop deflecting the fact that Mareexaan are in Sakow right now and moving down to our eternal capital Kismayo.
:banderas:
sakow.jpg
This is why harti and mareexan will always be enemies in sha Allah keep claiming kismayo and see how many mareexan get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts