More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Beenaale beenaale kala jirin Gedo is Marehan
I dont think you understand my uncle in batdheere i was speaking to him yesterday and he just cane back from luuq and he told me baardheere, ceelwaaq, luuq, buurdhabo, doolow, beledxawo are all shared gabaharay is the only district the belongs to mareexan

I dont think you understand my uncle in batdheere i was speaking to him yesterday and he just cane back from luuq and he told me baardheere, ceelwaaq, luuq, buurdhabo, doolow, beledxawo are all shared gabaharay is the only district the belongs to mareexan
Liar we are majority in Gedo you are laangaab claiming Gedo a Marehan gobol foh my nigga ciddii leh waa la ogyahay

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh shit I know this thread going platinum now y’all done fucked around and got by cognitive in the mix up:chrisfreshhah:
Recently I was curious to find out which clan is more laandheere sade or tanade (leelkaase)

It turns out leelkaase is more laandheere than sade.

Sade
2282BCD5-90E1-40A6-A702-1A96DDD4F4EE.png

Tanade (leelkaase)
3580EBFA-3E74-442E-8D7A-4C49A70FB2B6.png

:russ::lolbron:

Boowe Mareexaan lives in all Gobols of Jubaland beenta badan iska daa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts