More Homes Been Razed in Kismayo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you even know the events? It was only after Marehan defections and internal fueds in Kismayo. Go learn some facts Mr Ogadeniya.
lol u want to create another narrative when it clearly says marehan ran like naago after cayr left them all alone in the city?

learn to accept facts.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
lying booon. saleeban are in gelinsoor, wagardhac were pushed up north into puntland.

this is the geesi reer diini? running for their lives like little ees?

*******a snitch, u are only brave online.
ayr_mx.png

Your the booon that is denying the truth the landeere Sade as myself said.

I have a vid showing Saleebaan bowing down to Mohamed Amaanreer in Gelinsoor.

Mohamed Amaanreer live in Saaxo and Gelinsoor and many places.

Reer Diini karbashed everybody. Including HG and cagdheers as yourself.

You the snitch ilkodheer booon booon dhalay. I'm brave 24/7 not like you snitches.

You’ve assimilated so many people “ Ogadeen waa wiil tagoogo iyo wiil talo” Somali don’t make sayings up for nothing it means half of you are dhalad and half assimilated we can’t tell who is who no more :umad:
we dont have known hunter gatheres like yacquub and hawarsame. everyone of us is known and can be traced back to oday ogaden himself.

Your the booon that is denying the truth the landeere Sade as myself said.

I have a vid showing Saleebaan bowing down to Mohamed Amaanreer in Gelinsoor.

Mohamed Amaanreer live in Saaxo and Gelinsoor and many places.

Reer Diini karbashed everybody. Including HG and cagdheers as yourself.

You the snitch ilkodheer booon booon dhalay. I'm brave 24/7 not like you snitches.
lol gelinsoor is gone so is dhuusomareeb so is kismaayo.
take your L and move on waryaa. u aint no laandheere, you are loomaoyaan small clan who cant stand on their own. keep talking shit and I'll slap your reer diini ugaas in gedo the next time I go there.
u little snitch .

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cayr brought you to kismaayo and when they left so did you. barre ran out like he was competing with Usain Bolt.

cayr took your dhuusomareeb and now they are taking cabudwaaq. these aren't fake claims like u are doing, they can be verified. keep deflecting like it'll go away
:wtf:

Is this ilkadheer high on crack? Theres no Cayr in Cabudwaaq, youve never been there I did.

Stop bootyclapping for HG

:wtf:

Is this ilkadheer high on crack? Theres no Cayr in Cabudwaaq, youve never been there I did.

Stop bootyclapping for HG
Tell that to dabacasaar who was begging not to be shot by cayr in abudwaaq.

there is oil in that region, too bad u've lost the bulk of those lands anyway.

stay there and defend what's left of it instead of running to gedo looking for sanctuary you terrorist laangaab.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
we dont have known hunter gatheres like yacquub and hawarsame. everyone of us is known and can be traced back to oday ogaden himself.
Yea fucking right we need to grab the abtirso book on you niggas you have so many sheegads Hawrarsame aka the king slayer is known dhalad in Darood folklore liberal Ogaden integrationist wiil tagoogo stfu:heh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Tell that to dabacasaar who was begging not to be shot by cayr in abudwaaq.

there is oil in that region, too bad u've lost the bulk of those lands anyway.

stay there and defend what's left of it instead of running to gedo looking for sanctuary you terrorist laangaab.
Dabcasar the mental case is your evidence? :pachah1:

Doqonkii Ogaden dont you know hes mentally unwell? :chrisfreshhah:

Dabcasar the mental case is your evidence? :pachah1:

Doqonkii Ogaden dont you know hes mentally unwell? :chrisfreshhah:
dabacasaar is mentally sound and he's a wadaad, u should stop lying to make a point.
He's on video asking cayr not to shoot him in abudwaaq.

why did u lose dhuusomareeb and gelinsoor? explain that one?

Sheikh

VIP
lol gelinsoor is gone so is dhuusomareeb so is kismaayo.
take your L and move on waryaa. u aint no laandheere, you are loomaoyaan small clan who cant stand on their own. keep talking shit and I'll slap your reer diini ugaas in gedo the next time I go there.
u little snitch .

How is Gelinsoor gone when just recently I saw Marehan men living good? Fart city is nothing to us.

How is Kismayo gone when I'm in the city port and outskirts? :drakelaugh: You take the L you got from Barre Hiiraale go on join your adeer Omar Jess and never speak again. Waryaa I'm a landeere. You are the ones that are small clan compared to us Sade landeeres. We fight everyone after all in 1991 it was Marehan vs Muslim and we karbashed everyone and won. Did they touch us? Nope. Cagdheers can't stand on their own without help from KDF and Al Kabob because you niggas are weak. You can't touch an honorary Ugaas in Gedo you calooleey ilkodheer. You the little qaniis.

How is Gelinsoor gone when just recently I saw Marehan men living good? Fart city is nothing to us.

How is Kismayo gone when I'm in the city port and outskirts? :drakelaugh: You take the L you got from Barre Hiiraale go on join your adeer Omar Jess and never speak again. Waryaa I'm a landeere. You are the ones that are small clan compared to us Sade landeeres. We fight everyone after all in 1991 it was Marehan vs Muslim and we karbashed everyone and won. Did they touch us? Nope. Cagdheers can't stand on their own without help from KDF and Al Kabob because you niggas are weak. You can't touch an honorary Ugaas in Gedo you calooleey ilkodheer. You the little qaniis.
marehan are weak laangaab clan who are nothing in any somali region. They share gedo, they are nothing in kismaayo and they get karbaashed in galgaduud. The only times where you were something, u were gu.s riding HG so they can protect you in kismaayo. u ain't shit.
u are the weak link of darood.

I'll slap the reer diini ugaas in Gedo on video the next time I go there to proof a point. fuking booon snitch.

lmao this nigga is denying gelinsoor is saleebaan city now. delusional muppet.

Sheikh

VIP
marehan are weak laangaab clan who are nothing in any somali region. They share gedo, they are nothing in kismaayo and they get karbaashed in galgaduud. The only times where you were something, u were gu.s riding HG so they can protect you in kismaayo. u ain't shit.
u are the weak link of darood.

I'll slap the reer diini ugaas in Gedo on video the next time I go there to proof a point. fuking booon snitch.

Marehan are the strongest sub clan in the horn. They are everything in any Somali region. They own Gedo it's all Sade. They are the majority in Kismayo and Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, DDSI regions, NFD, and Galgaduud. We karbashed every Somali. HG were futile as they came but then you are bootyclapping for aliens so it doesn't surprise me. We used the welfare clan the same way we used our power to do anything we want.
Nope you are the weak link of Darood. After all yesterday you were on Jaalle Siad Barre's lap playing go fetch with him. And then you jumped on Caydiid's. Where's the Daroodnimo?

I dare you to slap the Reer Diini Ugaas in Gedo. You'll get executed. You the freaking booon snitch.

Marehan are the strongest sub clan in the horn. They are everything in any Somali region. They own Gedo it's all Sade. They are the majority in Kismayo and Jubbada Hoose, Jubbada Dhexe, DDSI regions, NFD, and Galgaduud. We karbashed every Somali. HG were futile as they came but then you are bootyclapping for aliens so it doesn't surprise me. We used the welfare clan the same way we used our power to do anything we want.
Nope you are the weak link of Darood. After all yesterday you were on Jaalle Siad Barre's lap playing go fetch with him. And then you jumped on Caydiid's. Where's the Daroodnimo?

I dare you to slap the Reer Diini Ugaas in Gedo. You'll get executed. You the freaking booon snitch.
if you are all that why did u run away from kismaayo? u small clan ain't shit.

they settle in two districts in Gedo, they live on the border in GG and can't enter most of the land like the Jews who were told to stay away from Jeruselum and they got chased from kismaayo like little naago.

I can slap ur entire family and u couldn't do shit because u are weak. loomaooyaan qashin.

reer diini are my slaves waryaa, that makes u my slave, mine to command and I command u to to stop embarrassing urself.

Sheikh

VIP

they settle in two districts in Gedo, they live on the border in GG and can't enter most of the land like the Jews told to stay away from Jeruselum and they got chased from kismaayo like little naago.

I can slap ur entire family and u couldn't do shit because u are weak. loomaooyaan qashin.

reer diini are my slaves waryaa, that makes u my slave, mine to command and I command u to to stop embarrassing urself.

We didn't ''run'' away we are still in Kismayo after all we are the majority.

Your the small clan that doesn't hold a finger to Sade. You guys don't settle no districts in Gedo. Stop lying. MX still own GG. And they are still in Kismayo living as the majority there.

Your little naago talking tuff behind a screen because you why you are a keyboard warrior lil snitch.

I can slap your booon family too and you wouldn't do shit because you are snitching cagdheer that knows only to take orders from his masters us Sade landeeres.

Mohamed Zubier are my slaves. Reer Diini own them. Your my slave I manipulate you. Go back to Hawd lil ilkodheer.

We didn't ''run'' away we are still in Kismayo after all we are the majority.

Your the small clan that doesn't hold a finger to Sade. You guys don't settle no districts in Gedo. Stop lying. MX still own GG. And they are still in Kismayo living as the majority there.

Your little naago talking tuff behind a screen because you why you are a keyboard warrior lil snitch.

I can slap your booon family too and you wouldn't do shit because you are snitching cagdheer that knows only to take orders from his masters us Sade landeeres.

Mohamed Zubier are my slaves. Reer Diini own them. Your my slave I manipulate you. Go back to Hawd lil ilkodheer.
In Gedo, u live in Beledxaawo and Garbaharay. That's it. I own ceelwaaq, baardheere and Luuq.

In galgagaduu, u live on the border in abudwaaq where u get karbashed by HG. u lost gelinsoor to saleebaan, and u lost dhuusomareeb to cayr.

You got chased out of kismaayo once ur overlords left you alone to fetch for yourself.

u are nothing.

claim everything behind the computer, but talk that reckless in real life and you'll wake up dead inside a grave waryaa.:ufdup:

marehan are the weakling of darood.

Sheikh

VIP
In Gedo, u live in Beledxaawo and Garbaharay. That's it. I own ceelwaaq, baardheere and Luuq.

In galgagaduu, u live on the border in abudwaaq where u get karbashed by HG. u lost gelinsoor to saleebaan, and u lost dhuusomareeb to cayr.

You got chased out of kismaayo once ur overlords left you alone to fetch for yourself.

u are nothing.

claim everything behind the computer, but talk that reckless in real life and you'll wake up dead inside a grave waryaa.:ufdup:

marehan are the weakling of darood.

In Gedo I own everything. In GG I own everything. In Kismayo I'm still there I still own it.

You claim everything but we all know it's lies. Ima speak that to you in real life and still karbash you waryaa.

Ilkodheer booons are the weaklings of Darood always licking HG. :mjlol:

Us Marehan landeeres are the leaders of Darood without us there's no Darood.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

they settle in two districts in Gedo, they live on the border in GG and can't enter most of the land like the Jews who were told to stay away from Jeruselum and they got chased from kismaayo like little naago.

Look how many people you’ve assimilated a how large you are and your still a slave in DDSI your a slave NEP a you willingly CHOSE to be a slave in Kismayo your the most useless clan among the Somalis even Sayidka AUN knew your snitch tendencies and most of his troops was his reer abti Dhuloz your an unpaid snitch and a beggar refugee no one wants wiil tagoogo

You build this
40930648-D122-487A-AE1B-B9FCC42C91FB.jpeg

I build this
8F68067E-4231-4287-ABB1-6012C9ED6BC1.jpeg

That’s the difference between you and me wiil tagoogo rat know your place in history AGAH!!!:ufdup:

Look how many people you’ve assimilated a how large you are and your still a slave in DDSI your a slave NEP a you willingly CHOSE to be a slave in Kismayo your the most useless clan among the Somalis even Sayidka AUN knew your snitch tendencies and most of his troops was his reer abti Dhuloz your an unpaid snitch and a beggar refugee no one wants wiil tagoogo

You build thisView attachment 51855

I build thisView attachment 51856

That’s the difference between you and me wiil tagoogo rat know your place in history AGAH!!!:ufdup:
we are in jigjiga, haven't moved an inch for hundreds of years despite fighting africa's second or third largest army and u get chased by niggas in the back of toyota.:deadpeter:

There is no comparing.

Comparing marehan to Ogaden is like comparing a Toyota to Mercedez, it doesnt make sense.

respekt to the sayid:salute:, the father of the somali nation, a man who msb tried to imitate but failed miserably. :drakelaugh:

In Gedo I own everything. In GG I own everything. In Kismayo I'm still there I still own it.

You claim everything but we all know it's lies. Ima speak that to you in real life and still karbash you waryaa.

Ilkodheer booons are the weaklings of Darood always licking HG. :mjlol:

Us Marehan landeeres are the leaders of Darood without us there's no Darood.
nigga u are a snitch ilkkoyar. u don't own jack.
On your own, u are like a kaneeco, truly useless and u do not pose a threat to me.

like I've said, go defend your lands in GG.

I am defending mine right now, despite the opposition being much stronger than I am. It's what we do, we fight to the death whereas booons run away at the slightest confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.