VIP
"You're a boon!"

"No you're boon rat!"

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Someone tag me in

hot+tag.jpg

I'm sick and tired of watching it from the sidelines :tocry:
I wanna see beesha MJ FKDing with Isaaqs like the Tukaraq days :tocry:

Well I want another platinum Jubaland thread so Imma wait for @Cognitivedissonance to come in and for us to go back and forth for a few pages and for him and @Sheikh to throw some disses at each other. :wow:

Somewhere down the line we gonna diss MJs you should jump in :mjohreally:

@Ferrari You should be grateful to Beesha Puntite it looks like they even helped y'all with the flag how long were they teaching y'all how to do babysteps in the south? :damedamn:

640px-Flag_of_Puntland.svg.png

640px-Flag_of_Jubaland_%28Somalia%29.svg.png

I'll slap your reer diini ugaas in gedo the next time I go there.
u little snitch .
You can't touch an honorary Ugaas in Gedo you calooleey ilkodheer. You the little qaniis.
I'll slap the reer diini ugaas in Gedo on video the next time I go there to proof a point. fuking booon snitch.
I dare you to slap the Reer Diini Ugaas in Gedo. You'll get executed. You the freaking booon snitch.
I can slap ur entire family and u couldn't do shit because u are weak. loomaooyaan qashin.
I can slap your booon family too and you wouldn't do shit because you are snitching cagdheer that knows only to take orders from his masters us Sade landeeres.

:dead::damn:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance boowe, please educate a reer karkaar nigga about our degaans in Gedo. Ceelwaaq and where else? :damedamn:
Luuq, bardheere most of gedo belongs to kaskiqabe, leelkaase, disheshe, awrtable, majeerteen, mareexan, geri koombe, jidwaaq, ogaden, dhulbhante, cawramale, warsengeli

Gabraharay is the only place where its exclusively mareexan the rest of Gedo is shared.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Luuq, bardheere most of gedo belongs to kaskiqabe, leelkaase, disheshe, awrtable, majeerteen, mareexan, geri koombe, jidwaaq, ogaden, dhulbhante, cawramale, warsengeli

Gabraharay is the only place where its exclusively mareexan the rest of Gedo is shared.
Oh shit I know this thread going platinum now y’all done fucked around and got by cognitive in the mix up:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.