Miskeen Abdi Trying to Give Dawah to his Sister

Yeah, even the other sister said "everybody goes in their own grave, Maxaad rabtaa?" which then he proceeded to quickly correct her by mentioning he will be questioned on why didn't he try to guide her. I've noticed to that gaalos try to use the argument of "property" and the reason that women cover themselves is because men can't control their urges. As you mentioned if someone's imaan is already weak these arguments are quite compelling to them and often lead to them putting the "power" back into their own hands by dressing and behaving however they want.

In a superficial world, where power is gained through appearing attractive, the hijab is not easy for women to wear. Islam haters understand this and luckily for them, they don't even need to speak up, because the cavemen from misogynist cultures, have already perverted the image of Islam as a woman-hating religion.

Look at how Andrew Tate and these other abusers are praising Islam because they think that women are subjugated. This is the image of Islam that is promoted and sadly, it is promoted by men who are Muslim themselves.

Last edited:
Imagine trying to guide your sibling cause they chose the wrong path and you truly care for them and they record you and post you on Tiktok like you are in the wrong.
:faysalwtf:

Two siblings in the same household. Allah guides whom ever he wills.
:fittytousand:

Who is the person behind this twitter account? He reminds me of Grigori kkkk, the way he put Somalis on social media for entertainment, at the expense of the embarrassment of us, aimed towards other people, especially non-Somalis. :farmajoyaab:

This applies to the woman in question too, for airing her family "issue/feud" out there. Like was it really necessarily?!?!:mahubowtf:

In a superficial world, where power is curried through appearing attractive, the hijab is not easy for women to wear. Islam haters understand this and luckily for them, they don't even need to speak up, because the cavemen from misogynist cultures, have already perverted the image of Islam as a woman-hating religion.

Look at how Andrew Tate and these other abusers are praising Islam because they think that women are subjugated. This is the image of Islam that is promoted and sadly, it is promoted by men who are Muslim themselves.
You seem like a level headed pious halimo, let’s get married.
:wow1:

Yaraye

VIP
she's looking crazy with all those procedures. :dwill:She doesn't even know it. Somali women are so naturally beautiful some even go under the knife to look like us. tf is she doing? :urgh:

you must be a pakistani or indian in disguise :damedamn:
Associating me with goat seducers and cow worshippers is ridiculous
23236DA2-2128-4563-83A4-02860652B80D.jpeg

I think a lot of Somalis are suffering with siblings who are atheist, agnostic or just munaafaqs and it's a tough thing to deal with. There is an agenda to turn people away from Islam, in particular, the women, by making sure that certain voices are amplified. These amplified voices belong to misogynist cavemen who claim to be Muslim that like to tell the world that Muslim women are 'property' etc, etc.
This means a girl or a woman, with no firm understanding of Islam, will think she needs to 'liberate' herself from this 'tyrannical, patriarchal religion'.
I'm currently dealing with the situation you described and Wallahi it's heartbreaking especially the toll it takes on our righteous mothers. I can't even begin to describe the lengths my mother was willing to go for my sibling. I gave her a piece of advise that put her heart at ease for the moment. Remember this simple thing :

Al-Qasas 28:56
You surely cannot guide whoever you like ˹O Prophet˺, but it is Allah Who guides whoever He wills, and He knows best who are ˹fit to be˺ guided.

Fatir 35:8
Are those whose evil-doing is made so appealing to them that they deem it good ˹like those who are rightly guided˺? ˹It is˺ certainly Allah ˹Who˺ leaves to stray whoever He wills, and guides whoever He wills. So do not grieve yourself to death over them ˹O Prophet˺. Surely Allah is All-Knowing of what they do.

Al-An'am 6:125
Whoever Allah wills to guide, He opens their heart to Islam. But whoever He wills to leave astray, He makes their chest tight and constricted as if they were climbing up into the sky. This is how Allah dooms those who disbelieve.

Al-An'am 6:39
Those who deny Our signs are ˹wilfully˺ deaf and dumb—lost in darkness. Allah leaves whoever He wills to stray and guides whoever He wills to the Straight Way.

Ibrahim 14:4
We have not sent a messenger except in the language of his people to clarify ˹the message˺ for them. Then Allah leaves whoever He wills to stray and guides whoever He wills. And He is the Almighty, All-Wise.

I could go on and on but you get the point, as I was finishing the Quran theses verses kept being reiterated and for a statement to be emphasized to this magnitude the message is clear as day. May Allah open our hearts and will for us to be guided, for guidance is only from him Allahu'Akbar.

Trending

Latest posts