Miskeen Abdi Trying to Give Dawah to his Sister

To all of you Arab clothing haters:

Thobe and abaya are elite clothing and that is the hill I’m prepared to die on, if that makes me ‘Ana Arab’ then so bit. I will continue rocking my khaleeji girl aesthetic and no one can say otherwise.

E31AFA27-A59B-4C49-A41F-BAE59318F80F.jpeg

Once a good girl is gone bad, she is gone forever.

It’s hard when it’s family but you still can’t save her, you gotta charge her to the game.
Islam doesn’t work that way. Allah can easily change her heart and bring her back to the fold. The idea of only men can repent is gaal ideology. Allah guides who he wants.

the people who hate on abayas because its arab clothes (honestly i only ever read this on somali forums lol) will never give you a good alternative. most of them wear western clothes for a reason

baatis are okay for strolling on a hot day, but far from pratical for everyday wear and too loud.

somalia was too busy in war for 3 decades and in an unislamic communist era for decades before, so we never really developed the market for comfortable and modest everyday clothes

Nobody really cares about them tbh. Everyone knows they're trolls.

You should the quote tweets, literally everyone ignores those parts lol
Why tf would i ignore them? They constanlty embarass the somali name all over social media, somali men are ruining their reputations because of these sick trolls

for f*ck sake i even see ajanabi women from places like Nigeria, Ethiopia and Iran calling somali men incels because of these accounts

why tf should somali women ignore a bunch of incels who consistently come onto our pages calling us blm xalimo, and cheap and clean?

Overexagerated. Nobody really pays attention to the trolls besides some gullible people on sspot.
Your trying to distance yourself from these accounts but its somali men who post these videos and make these accounts

its somali men embarassing us on all platforms by their racist and troll agenda, its sick and jobless activity

Your trying to distance yourself from these accounts but its somali men who post these videos and make these accounts

its somali men embarassing us on all platforms by their racist and troll agenda, its sick and jobless activity
Exactly, these Somali men don't want to take accountability. It's only them who are ruining our name.

Last edited:
Exactly, these Somali men don't want to take accountability. It's only them who are ruining our name.
Fr they say stuff like blm xalimo to us but these men act more black than us

They are wannabe rappers, their deadbeat dads who dont want to raise their own kids, they dont go to university to get degrees and most do jobs like security and truck driving, they drink alcohol and commit zina but they have all this smoke for "xalimos"

they like to fake pretend to be religious

Islam doesn’t work that way. Allah can easily change her heart and bring her back to the fold. The idea of only men can repent is gaal ideology. Allah guides who he wants.
Love mapping, loss of pair bonding, microchimerism and BPD are irreversible conditions.

Allah gave us freedom of choice and guidance, if a women goes against her own nature to have a good time. Well the consequences will be equally sobering.

Love mapping, loss of pair bonding, microchimerism and BPD are irreversible conditions.

Allah gave us freedom of choice and guidance, if a women goes against her own nature to have a good time. Well the consequences will be equally sobering.
That is pseudoscience with no real proof. Grow up.

Also, if microchimerism is the way you weird redpillers try to twist it, remarriage for women would be haram, yet in Islam it’s allowed and even our Prophet s.a.w married women who were previously married who had children with other men. Most of Prophet s.a.w’s children were from Khadijah. She had two kids with another man previously.

Wtf are you trying to say?

It’s actually embarrassing you believe in any of this stuff

Trending

Latest posts