Miskeen Abdi Trying to Give Dawah to his Sister

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Sabr is needed, although not everyone can be saved. Back when I was a kafir, people made dua for me, I eventually came around things like this take time.

World

VIP
is she a gaal? it’s one thing to be a sinning muslim, but another to publicly humiliate your sibling giving you islamic advice. can someone link the original tiktok video?

World

VIP
I immediately stopped reading at "Somalian" and "Noble Caucasoid"

Theirs a genre of Somali trolls who consistently larp as "Islamic traditionalist" but their the total opposite. To them Somali women is the face of "blm, liberalism, queer, madow, ex muslim" so they constantly try to hate on us

Its truly sad, do you see Ethiopian men doing this to their women? Pakistanis and Indians arnt even this crazy

These trolls post dumb stuff like this to ruin our reputation
Yeah because Pakistani and Indians just kill them instead.

Someone should make a thread and explain to Salafi Bros that the white thobe and kafiya are not part of the religion.
It’s result of 16-18 year olds finding that new zeal to the deen, they get very passionate, hearts in the right place but they go all in with stuff like attire and sometimes falling headstrong with what they hear. He has good intentions, he will grow out of the Arab attire eventually

The former President of Somalia, Farmaajo, commands a political party called Nabad iyo Nolol or N&N for short. They have a social media army that operates BOT farms, called CBB.
Some of them splintered off into a group called troll and it's mostly misogynist hate-speech.

I think it is short for Ciidanka Baraha Bulshada which translates to 'Social Media Army'.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
Walaahi you can't make this sh*t up kkkk

:mjlol::pachah1: