Men in India burning their underwear at HYPOTHETICAL Marital Rape Laws

Well it's just a theory :wow1: Also not to be that guy but women do that to their daughters.
Don't you know yet bro, it is always the males fault, females are just angels who can never be wrong.

Damn son, you are a bit slow on the uptake!

No Way Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

I often wonder if sspotters know what feminism means.

Are you against women being paid the same? Being free from sexual harassment+ abuse? Against women being educated?

If you agree that women deserve fair pay, education, and protection from violence - then you're a feminist.

For whatever reason, people equate feminism with the worst + most radical aspects, such as sexual liberation. But even there, there is equality between the sexes in islam ( no zina, lowering gaze etc).

I'm not saying men and women are the same, but the basic demands of feminism are common sense + are the bare minimum imo

Don't you know yet bro, it is always the males fault, females are just angels who can never be wrong.

Damn son, you are a bit slow on the uptake!

No Way Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures
No one has said itโ€™s always menโ€™s fault. Control your emotions. You gave me a thumbs down just because I questioned you.

Men in traditional societies create and implant the law and culture. Thatโ€™s a fact. Men are the leaders but when we point out that simple fact you lot get angry but under any other circumstances youโ€™ll say thatโ€™s true. At this point, itโ€™s straight up manipulative.

how can there be marital rape laws? are there going to be witnesses to say whether there was consent or not? unless they've worked out a way around it, a guy could potentially get in trouble for consensual stuff with his wife. how would there be proof either way?

how can there be marital rape laws? are there going to be witnesses to say whether there was consent or not? unless they've worked out a way around it, a guy could potentially get in trouble for consensual stuff with his wife. how would there be proof either way?

:gucciwhat: What do you mean "how can there be marital rape laws"? The same way that there are rape laws.

And marital rape can be proven, in the same way that that other crimes are proven, medical evidence showing forced entry, internal damage, torn clothing, sound recording, bruises, etc, etc.

:gucciwhat: What do you mean "how can there be marital rape laws"? The same way that there are rape laws.

well I meant how would it be proven in one way or the other

And marital rape can be proven, in the same way that that other crimes are proven, medical evidence showing forced entry, internal damage, torn clothing, sound recording, bruises, etc, etc.

that makes sense. if there's something in the shariah about penalizing marital rape, then what the shariah says in terms of evidence and punishment needs to be implemented.

well I meant how would it be proven in one way or the other

that makes sense. if there's something in the shariah about penalizing marital rape, then what the shariah says in terms of evidence and punishment needs to be implemented.
There was nothing in the Shariah about halal banking or copyright books laws but scholars now have fully fledged fatwas about this.

There was nothing in the Shariah about halal banking or copyright books laws but scholars now have fully fledged fatwas about this.

are you saying we can add things to the shariah? I don't think modern banking and copyright and publishing existed in the ancient world but I think rape already existed back then. how did the sahabah deal with marital rape? stoning? lashes? evidentiary requirements?

I think we need to figure out how the early generations dealt with the issue and implement what they did.

are you saying we can add things to the shariah? I don't think modern banking and copyright and publishing existed in the ancient world but I think rape already existed back then. how did the sahabah deal with marital rape? stoning? lashes? evidentiary requirements?

I think we need to figure out how the early generations dealt with the issue and implement what they did.
Books existed so did banking yet modern Muslim men found a way to make things halal whilst abiding to the Quran and sunnah to make things easier for them.

Fiqh isnโ€™t black and white and there are various opinions even when it comes to MR

Books existed so did banking yet modern Muslim men found a way to make things halal whilst abiding to the Quran and sunnah to make things easier for them.

Fiqh isnโ€™t black and white and there are various opinions even when it comes to MR

"there are various opinions".... the logic here is like when an atheist says "but there are a million gods, how do you know yours is correct"... yes there are many religions but they are not all equal. there are many opinions but they are not all equal.

I really want for people to follow the way of the salaf. Not some recently living scholar in the Gulf but the actual salaf.

I don't think the laws when it comes to marriage are any different now than 1,400 years ago. "fiqh isn't stagnant"- the religion is perfect and complete. nothing needs to be added or removed to it. and if you know of anyone who has added anything to it or removed anything then what they've added or removed is invalid and we have to reject it.

the task of the scholars isn't to add new things. they are supposedly to be going through the sources and explaining what is already there. Islam is already perfect and complete, nothing needs to be added to it, it was completed during the life of Rasul Allah ๏ทบ.

What if they get one of those fob rape audios from tiktok and use that in court. Or AI or Just fake it by creeking a bed and crying. ๐Ÿค”

"there are various opinions".... the logic here is like when an atheist says "but there are a million gods, how do you know yours is correct"... yes there are many religions but they are not all equal. there are many opinions but they are not all equal.

I really want for people to follow the way of the salaf. Not some recently living scholar in the Gulf but the actual salaf.

I don't think the laws when it comes to marriage are any different now than 1,400 years ago. "fiqh isn't stagnant"- the religion is perfect and complete. nothing needs to be added or removed to it. and if you know of anyone who has added anything to it or removed anything then what they've added or removed is invalid and we have to reject it.
This isnโ€™t about adding or removing but interpretation and a thousand years ago during the classical Islamic period, you had differences of opinion.
the task of the scholars isn't to add new things. they are supposedly to be going through the sources and explaining what is already there. Islam is already perfect and complete, nothing needs to be added to it, it was completed during the life of Rasul Allah ๏ทบ.
You do know we have 4 different madhabs and even within the madhab scholars had disagreements and different views? Come
On this is standard knowledge?

You do know we have 4 different madhabs and even within the madhab scholars had disagreements and different views? Come
On this is standard knowledge?

Are you assuming I don't know that? Yes but even if you talk about a point of fiqh where there is a difference of opinion between the madahib... none of the madahib are relativistic. they all take the position that their view is the correct view and properly represents the shariah.

I respect the madahib. I don't believe in la madhabiyyah, I think it's a menace and we need to refer back to the four madahib.

The madahib when they are correct are simply transmitting from people such as the sahabah. There's no contradiction between the shariah and following a madhhab (as long as following the madhhab isn't taken to an extreme).

To learn about this issue, we could go learn about what the madahib have said about it. But that's just a means of looking into the shariah. The madahib helped preserve the various rulings.

Trending

Latest posts