Men in India burning their underwear at HYPOTHETICAL Marital Rape Laws

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
The only reason there is no fatwa against marital rape, is because women aren't respected, that's all there is to it. But guess what? Allah loves us, and I KNOW these rapists will burn in hell, and I hope their enablers, apologists etc, go down with them.
Its haram for a husband to harm his wife, shouldnโ€™t marital rape constitute under harming category?
I read this and it gave me more context @Omar del Sur

Yes but marital R-word isnโ€™t recognized by a lot of scholars. Itโ€™s seen as sexual abuse and if a woman is abused by her husband she can take him to court.

Can she take her husband rapist to court sis? Do these so-called Muslim countries even have laws to protect women from marital abuse?

Marital rape is not specifically criminalized. Women owe a duty of obedience to their husbands and are expected to fulfill conjugal duties in the marriage.

They have the audacity to mention conjugal duties and 'duty', when the issue of marital rape is brought up.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
Its haram for a husband to harm his wife, shouldnโ€™t marital rape constitute under harming category?
i think he;s arguing whether or not there is hadd punishment

Btw, if women, regardless of their race or religion, try to get laws passes to protect women from marital rape, they'll be insulted, side-lined and denigrated. And guess who will lead the charge? So-called Muslim men, and so-called Muslim nations. They'd rather die, than find ways to protect women from being abused within the confines of marriage.

If you think about it, they treat women like concubines, sex slaves, baby factories, you name it.

I see Muslim countries, as a major test in Imaan for Muslim women, it's shocking the conditions that women are living in.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Can she take her husband rapist to court sis? Do these so-called Muslim countries even have laws to protect women from marital abuse?

They have the audacity to mention conjugal duties and 'duty', when the issue of marital rape is brought up.
Are those male scholars free of bias? Hope they are being as objective and impartial as they could be. Alas it is inevitable from them to be influenced by the society around them

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP

It's definitely haraam for a man to abuse his wife. If he's harming his wife, abusing her, this is definitely haraam. If we're talking about bruises and injuries and all this... all this goes against the rights of the wife. Like the poster below mentioned- I'm just talking about whether there is a hadd punishment, there's no question it's haraam.

i think he;s arguing whether or not there is hadd punishment

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Btw, if women, regardless of their race or religion, try to get laws passes to protect women from marital rape, they'll be insulted, side-lined and denigrated. And guess who will lead the charge? So-called Muslim men, and so-called Muslim nations. They'd rather die, than find ways to protect women from being abused within the confines of marriage.

If you think about it, they treat women like concubines, sex slaves, baby factories, you name it.

I see Muslim countries, as a major test in Imaan for Muslim women, it's shocking the conditions that women are living in.
Get all those men forcefully conscripted. I am tired of their yapping. They should all be cannon fodder

Daydreamer

nvm found it
r/EXHINDU - a screenshot of a book

:farmajoyaab: :yacadiim: :ayaanswag:

Get all men forcefully conscripted. I am tired of their yapping. They should all be cannon fodder

The best thing us women can do, is educate ourselves, find ways to become economically free, and work together, to sideline sexist men. I do think the rise in red-pill ideology, is because women are becoming less tolerant of bullshit. Blessings on the 4b warriors of Korea.

It's definitely haraam for a man to abuse his wife. If he's harming his wife, abusing her, this is definitely haraam. If we're talking about bruises and injuries and all this... all this goes against the rights of the wife. Like the poster below mentioned- I'm just talking about whether there is a hadd punishment, there's no question it's haraam.

Why aren't Muslim countries finding ways to recognise and punish marital rape? This is a rhetorical question, the answer is; they don't care about women.

Are those male scholars free of bias? Hope they are being as objective and impartial as they could be. Alas it is inevitable from them to be influenced by the society around them

It creeps me out how some of these scholars answer questions pertaining abuse of women, you can see their bias, and at times, mirth at the questions. They've been conditioned from young, to see women as cattle, so the fact that the cattle want rights, disgusts or amuses them.

I find it embarrassing that Western countries are more hospitable for women.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
The best thing us women can do, is educate ourselves, find ways to become economically free, and work together, to sideline sexist men. I do think the rise in red-pill ideology, is because women are becoming less tolerant of bullshit. Blessings on the 4b warriors of Korea.
Lets can play the long game and make forceful conscription for men a reality. No male over the age of 18 is going to be exempt. I will ensure that.๐Ÿ‘น

Mudug_gyal

VIP
It creeps me out how some of these scholars answer questions pertaining abuse of women, you can see their bias, and at times, mirth at the questions. They've been conditioned from young, to see women as cattle, so the fact that the cattle want rights, disgusts or amuses them.

I find it embarrassing that Western countries are more hospitable for women.
Scholars are not perfect beings, scholars were refuted by other scholars all the time. Allah knows best

Daydreamer

Lets can play the long game and make forceful conscription for men a reality. No male over the age of 18 is going to be exempt. I will ensure that.๐Ÿ‘น
i dont care as long as i can get some qalanjo after annexing all of ethiopia inshallah
:ahhhh: :rejoice:
she'll be proud of me for completing our manifest destiny :westbrookswag:

Omar del Sur

VIP
Why aren't Muslim countries finding ways to recognise and punish marital rape? This is a rhetorical question, the answer is; they don't care about women.

well what you mentioned earlier as far as evidence... bruises, injuries, etc....

I am just saying from a shari standpoint... I don't think there's a hadd punishment that is prescribed for marital rape HOWEVER...

if we're talking a case like what you described... the poor woman is bruised and injured, etc.... the man is abusing her... this goes against the rights of the wife.

and I wouldn't go the route of trying to prosecute the man in court for marital rape but simply for abuse. marital rape I think is not within the classical fiqh books. but even the classical scholars are going to recognize certain duties the husband has towards his wife. so in a case like what you were talking about, I would think the thing to do would be to try to get him on charges of abusing his wife. This I don't think either would have a hadd punishment but maybe she could receive a good amount of his property as part of a divorce and this could be a sort of compensation.

Omar del Sur

VIP
(btw I don't think the classical scholars were pro marital rape but I think it would have went under some broader category to do with abusing one's wife)

I see sexism, as a trial, a test, and us women, must endure in patience, and at the same time, not take it lying down. The best thing for us? Learn our deen, learn our rights, and teach it to others.

The very fact that Muslimahs hold onto their faith, in the face of all this disrespect from Muslim men, and so-called Muslim countries, is a testament of Imaan.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, โ€œIf Allah wills good for someone, He afflicts him with trials.โ€

Source: Sฬฃahฬฃiฬ„hฬฃ al-Bukhaฬ„riฬ„ 5645

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

ุนูŽู†ู’ ุฃูŽุจููŠ ู‡ูุฑูŽูŠู’ุฑูŽุฉูŽ ุฃูŽู†ูŽู‘ ุฑูŽุณููˆู„ูŽ ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ู ุตูŽู„ูŽู‘ู‰ ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ู ุนูŽู„ูŽูŠู’ู‡ู ูˆูŽุณูŽู„ูŽู‘ู…ูŽ ู‚ูŽุงู„ูŽ ู…ูŽู†ู’ ูŠูุฑูุฏู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ู ุจูู‡ู ุฎูŽูŠู’ุฑู‹ุง ูŠูุตูุจู’ ู…ูู†ู’ู‡ู

5645 ุตุญูŠุญ ุงู„ุจุฎุงุฑูŠ ูƒุชุงุจ ุงู„ู…ุฑุถู‰ ุจุงุจ ู…ุง ุฌุงุก ููŠ ูƒูุงุฑุฉ ุงู„ู…ุฑุถ

Related

Mudug_gyal

VIP
i dont care as long as i can get some qalanjo after annexing all of ethiopia inshallah
:ahhhh: :rejoice:
she'll be proud of me for completing our manifest destiny :westbrookswag:
4 qalanjos from baddies east, south, west. Im glad youre a fan of that show ๐Ÿ™€
IMG_3312.jpeg

Last edited:

Omar del Sur

VIP
"The concept of marital rape as a legal category did not appear in any law tradition until the year 1949, which makes it difficult to locate a precedent in pre-modern law. Islamic law developed through the practice of issuing a fatwaฬ(legal judgment) as applied to a particular case. If such a case never arose, there would be no point in issuing a judgment about it. In this way, Islamic law was mostly a practical and not theoretical exercise. This means Muslim jurists have not discussed marital rape as such until the modern period.

Nevertheless, forced sexual intercourse within marriage falls under another prohibited legal category in Islamic law: harming the wife. The classical scholars upheld the fundamental right of a wife to be free from harm. If a man forces his wife into sexual intercourse against her will, he can only do so by harming her and this makes his action unlawful. Marital rape, then, is more properly understood as an issue of domestic violence, an issue that was well-known to Muslim jurists since the time of the Prophet until today and for which we have ample precedent."

see this is sort of what I'm thinking... I think it could be gone after but I think the way would to pursue it as being a case of- like the author mentions here- abuse, harm, etc.

(I want to mention I think this guy does post some questionable stuff like I think he had a weird view on hell... but I haven't seen anything wrong that I know of with this article)

Mudug_gyal

VIP
well what you mentioned earlier as far as evidence... bruises, injuries, etc....

I am just saying from a shari standpoint... I don't think there's a hadd punishment that is prescribed for marital rape HOWEVER...

if we're talking a case like what you described... the poor woman is bruised and injured, etc.... the man is abusing her... this goes against the rights of the wife.

and I wouldn't go the route of trying to prosecute the man in court for marital rape but simply for abuse. marital rape I think is not within the classical fiqh books. but even the classical scholars are going to recognize certain duties the husband has towards his wife. so in a case like what you were talking about, I would think the thing to do would be to try to get him on charges of abusing his wife. This I don't think either would have a hadd punishment but maybe she could receive a good amount of his property as part of a divorce and this could be a sort of compensation.
ma seexanaysaa? I noticed you use ellipsis a lot

Trending