Man arrested for saying muuse bixi is local on Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Oday Sanaag most of sanaag belongs to warsengeli and cerigaabo city is and was always owned by warsengeli that’s why it’s demilitarised cause SNM occupy parts of the city.

@draco you can’t go to buhoodle which is right next to burco and wave the flag somaliland cause khaatumo state of Somalia people would liquidate you.

@The Cushitic One if Somalia can’t force Isaac to be part of Somalia how do you figure dhulbhante, samaroon, ciise, warsengeli can be force by Isaac to join somaliland?

@Geeljire sanbuur you're effeminate so much so you could use female toilets your hair long like Pocahontas kkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac are hell bent on destroying Somalia with al shabaab selling their own land to Somalia enemies in order to sabotage Somalia. right now Isaac are the biggest enemy of all Somalis but hawiye turn a blind eye tacit consent to the bombings in Mogadishu everyday committed by Isaac icitiraaf jihadis cause they don’t want governance also in the name of irir which was concocted in djbouti omar geele so somalia can never get back on its feet so djbouti port doesn’t have competition from the many ports in Somalia

An enemy from within is worse Isaac have got so much resentment towards even tribes that live with them they diss calling them traitors like samaroon, dhulbhante, cisse, warsengeli notice according to Isaac holy scriptures every Somali tribe is a f*q*sh except Isaac.

Last edited:
I'm not replying to this crackhead
He's not from Sanaag he doesn't know Ceerigaabo and Ceerigaabo district are 2 different things. The city of Ceerigaabo was founded by Isaaq, and we never had Warsangeli rule until the Afweyne era. Ceerigaabo district which surrounds Ceerigaabo city has Warsangelis living there, but they are a minority. Ceerigaabo is not demilitarized.

Isaaq make up 95% of Sanaag. The largest non Isaaq city of Badhan has only 20k residents, you can Google it right now. Las Qoray might be larger but not by much while Isaaq number at least 200k in Ceerigaabo alone.

How can you claim Ceerigaabo to be a Warsangeli city when history will tell you , including your own, that Warsangeli Sultanate attempted to invade Ceerigaabo but failed. How do you invade something that's yours ??

Also why did all Darood vacate Sanaag in 91 if they're the majority? Reality doesn't agree with you

@Oday Sanaag most of sanaag belongs to warsengeli and cerigaabo city is and was always owned by warsengeli that’s why it’s demilitarised cause SNM occupy parts of the city.

@draco you can’t go to buhoodle which is right next to burco and wave the flag somaliland cause khaatumo state of Somalia people would liquidate you.

@The Cushitic One if Somalia can’t force Isaac to be part of Somalia how do you figure dhulbhante, samaroon, ciise, warsengeli can be force by Isaac to join somaliland?

@Geeljire sanbuur you're effeminate so much so you could use female toilets your hair long like Pocahontas kkk

My moms good friends who I met are dhulbhante, samaroon, ciise, warsengeli, MJ and hawiyee

:gaasdrink:

sit down.....all i know is my fam don't hold no hate

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
My moms good friends who I met are dhulbhante, samaroon, ciise, warsengeli, MJ and hawiyee

sit down..... I wasn't brought up as a qablist, shut up before I go ham on your ass

You seem like a very intelligent Isaaq women. That believes in Somaliwenye. I respect that. :salute:

BANTU

+op MVLI
Say wallahi @Boqor is another confused half breed living it up in SLand come summer, hating on the internet come winter :lolbron:

Runta noo sheeg waryaa, tee baa ka shidan tahay Hargeisa ama dusty ass Bosaaso? :mjlol:

How can you claim Ceerigaabo to be a Warsangeli city when history will tell you , including your own, that Warsangeli Sultanate attempted to invade Ceerigaabo but failed. How do you invade something that's yours ??

Also why did all Darood vacate Sanaag in 91 if they're the majority? Reality doesn't agree with you
f*ck reality
60 HY 30 WS 10 my People

Say wallahi @Boqor is another confused half breed living it up in SLand come summer, hating on the internet come winter :lolbron:

Runta noo sheeg waryaa, tee baa ka shidan tahay Hargeisa ama dusty ass Bosaaso? :mjlol:

Hargeysa cause Bosaso is a religious city and has no hoes :icon redface:

Yo if he comes this summer, send me his picture

I will make sure he doesn't get past the airport

:gaasdrink: wallahi i can get him refused

Hes too pussy to show Face but he Knows himself Wagwan!! MJ kid could never talk loose like that in Hargeisa Streets Nigga would end up Burst like he was at a Drinkup

why would we need to go hargeysa when I can lurk round uckton park and look for a limp wristed don with long hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.